[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 32 year old virgin >neighbors are Muslims >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1450669224832.jpg (118 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1450669224832.jpg
118 KB, 809x808
>be 32 year old virgin
>neighbors are Muslims
>they have 16 year old daughter
>they're away for the weekend
>their daughter is hosting a party
>saw her in the backyard making out with a guy
>witnessing teenage Muslims twerking to rap music

Teenage Muslims get laid before I do.
>>
Kek where the fuck do you live?

No muslims around me pham
>>
Op record it and show us, dont be a faggot.
>>
>>25284647

Texas. Lots of rich Arabs around the area. They are always gone for business and their kids are little pieces of shit. See Muslims sucking 100 dicks but act like angels around the elderly. Makes me cringe that even the most conservative and backwards of human beings are sluts too. I just want a qt virgin to marry and play vidya with
>>
>>25284668

It's almost 6AM and has been over for hours. Erotica shows on Cinemax are over and I'm just now getting on 4chan
>>
>>25284691
Yeah but you're in Texas, you can just shoot those sandniggers.
>>
>>25284557
God man that must suck

Not trying to be the douche but if you are already over 30 honestly you should stop worrying about sex too much or else you'd end up depressed. you were supposed to be having kids by now

IMO you should start improving yourself by travelling going outside more is always good. Quit your job or whatever you have cause life is short.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.