[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You fags don't really want girlfriends.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1437366830421.jpg (47 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1437366830421.jpg
47 KB, 454x453
You just like the thought of a girlfriend but not the actual thing. In order for a girlfriend to stay with you instead of leaving you can't be this involved with the fucking computer. If you actually cared about or wanted a girlfriend you would shower everyday, make sure your hair is nice, go to the gym and socialize but the fact that you'd rather sit on your asses all day and complain about it is proof enough that if you actually had a girlfriend you would probably never text her, go places with her or see her after the 1st day because you're too busy shitposting on 4chan.

If you really wanted a girlfriend you would get your lazy ass off this site and actually try.
>>
>>25284556
I actually come here for feels unrelated to gfs, but I understand your sentiments and can see where you would get that impression of other robots. However, please keep in mind that many here are affected by circumstances out of their control, so such generalization is likely to miss the mark.
>>
>>25284556
I've tried and failed, although your OP holds some truth. I'd rather stay memeing than try again
>>
i'm just beeing myself
>>
>>25284556
Yep. They could also tone down the arrogance. You're 50 pounds overweight nigga, you're not smarter than everyone else.
>>
I realized a long time ago that I didn't want a girlfriend. I just want to be alone. But it's hard to be alone and it's hard to be single and virgin in a world full of people who have relationships.
>>
>>25284556
Most of the girls I've dated just really weren't the trouble...

I'm so lonely though ;_;
>>
File: IRfpGowK_Xk.jpg (145 KB, 563x767) Image search: [Google]
IRfpGowK_Xk.jpg
145 KB, 563x767
They want what they've never had, OP.

Because they've never had it a large number of robots build up the experience of a gf. And since it will probably be their first experience they will fuck it up and make themselves feel worse.

They need a girlfriend, in my opinion. Just to get it over with and move on with their stunted development.
>>
>>25284556
this guy is right you know
the problem is I quit fapping because that shit is bad for me and I need to bust a nut and I don't wanna go to prostitudes so I pigeonholed myself into a situation where I permanentely have a boner that could destroy skulls
>>
Thanks for reminding us every fucking day for the last few years, faggot.
>>
>>25284556
>If you actually cared about or wanted a girlfriend you would shower everyday, make sure your hair is nice, go to the gym and socialize
I've tried all shit like that and literally nothing changed.
Women reacted exactly the same way to me no matter what i did. They were always completely indifferent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.