[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm heavily considering suicide tonight, fellow robots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: simplefarmer.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
simplefarmer.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
I'm heavily considering suicide tonight, fellow robots. I'm sick and I'm tired. It's exhausting having all these rejection slips for novels I've written pile up. I've well and truly been born in the wrong time at the wrong place. Every Tom, Dick, and Harry claims they're a wordsmith now without even attempting to get published.

Can't even get a gun in this country. I'd have liked to write up the failed memoire of an astray artist and paint the last page with brain matter.

What keeps you here, anon?
>>
god damn, at least you fucking try
>>
>>25284426
bye fgtpussy
>>
>>25284426
how u gunna an hero xDDD
>>
I only haven't killed myself yet because I have one friend that means a lot to me and I don't want to hurt him
>>
>>25284475
Unsure. Anybody know any definite methods? I know painless is too much to ask for. I heard helium exit bag did wonders but I've also heard they now contain more oxygen in the canisters to prevent that method.

I'm writing up one final novel. If this one flops too, then I'm done.
>>
It's not so much the quality of your work that's a deciding factor to getting published as it is knowing the right kike to promote you through nepotism. Look at all these airport writers and all the garbage like Twilight that sells millions of units. The world's unfair, OP.
>>
>>25284505
It really is unfair. I don't want to strangle my work into submission just to cater to a wider audience either, which a lot of publishing companies appear to want from me. I can see why so many artists die in poverty when they keep to their proverbial guns.

I don't even need millions of copies being shipped in every direction. I'd just be happy maintaining a liveable wage so I can work full-time (and over-time) on my writing.
>>
>>25284553
have you considered patreon? consider writing for the robot community and maybe some of us with money will subscribe or some gay shit.

you can also possibly do commissions like "PLZ RITE ME A LUNA LUVGUD FANFIC XDDD"
>>
>you have something you wish to achieve

you'll make it bud
>>
>>25284575
I've considered it. But I'd rather not stray from the anonymity of this group, nor use it for personal benefit. /robot/-kind has been one safe-haven for my leisure; a community I feel welcomed in but have no necessity to be welcomed by. Or some gay shit like that, you know.. hah.

>>25284591
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>25284426
Look on the bright side Anon. Even if you got published you still wouldn't have made any money. Publishing is anachronistic anyway.

Look I was just published.
>>
>>25284426
>What keeps you here, anon?
I need to try to leave the country to die. I'd like to say by any means necessary but I'm conflicted by what that may mean.

I'm not sure if it's because I have this inherent urge to not be an asshole, or if it's just my mind's way of fucking sabotaging me. My body's last ditch effort to survive unwittingly to me by giving me the resolve of a faggot unwilling to get his hands dirty to achieve his goals.

I don't know what's what, but I gotta get out before I run out of time to.
>>
I'm probably going to kill myself on NYE with an overdose of heroin

so I'm there with you robot
>>
>>25284426
do it, one less loser in this world
>>
>>25284611
What about diversifying yourself and writing for a newspaper or magazine or something? Or maybe you could try becoming a writing professor.
>>
>>25284634
Why the necessity to leave the country to die?

>>25284641
Might see you on whatever side exists (if any) after this lifetime, anon.

>>25284698
Considering the newspaper/magazine strut. I'd make for a terrible professor though.
>>
>>25284426
Poor baby. You completely improbable, financly unviable, "career" didn't work out. You should probably kill yourself. You're obviously a troubled genius, and it's all so romantic.
>>
>>25284828
That's some thick sarcasm. Deliberately meating up your sentences with unnecessarily large words knowing the demographic of your readers also only further reveals the person you are.

Troubled genius? Far from. Doesn't take a genius to make a liveable income from books, which is my aim.
>>
>>25284737
I'd like to equate it to some deeper aspiration.
Like wanting to drastically change my surroundings of where I die, to give me some sort of closure in the activity or the lack thereof in my life. It may be true, it's a nice undertone.

But mostly it's something I need to execute seamlessly, to leave the country and ditch my identification and die would ensure no one who knew me ever finds out what happened.
>>
>>25284426
visit USA, buy gun, kill yourself. Its very simple anon.
>>
>>25284828
You sound really faggy kid.
>>
File: hahahahahaha.jpg (81 KB, 640x645) Image search: [Google]
hahahahahaha.jpg
81 KB, 640x645
Please don't kill yourself

without bringing some other people down with you.
>>
>>25285061
You should have spoiled it. Turned moral fag to edge fag level twist.
>>
>>25284426
Kekulekek.
Do it.
>>
>all these newfags not recognizing ancient pasta
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.