[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you don't care much about the fact that girls find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sad pepe.jpg (23 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe.jpg
23 KB, 450x500
>tfw you don't care much about the fact that girls find you repulsive because women are disgusting vapid roasties anyway
>tfw it really kills you that you have no male friends
>tfw you just want to be one of the bros/lads
>tfw you want to get up to shenanigans and have your friends backs
>tfw you want to experience the camaraderie and brotherhood
>tfw IRL people find you boring and awkward and you are nobodies best friend

I don't care about women because women are disgusting trash and R9K just confirmed what I suspected. I just want to be one of the boys and feel like I'm part of something and that people care about me.
>>
Find yourself a hobby, buddy. Do you have any hobbies currently? What are you interested in?
>>
be your own best friend man.
looking for validation from others is the path to sadness and depression.
independence is key.
don't rely on anyone for your own happiness.

that said, I'm rooting for you bro. whatever makes you happy, go get it!
>>
>tfw moved beyond the entrapment and illusion of women
>friends jokingly ask if im a fag but they are beta as fuck and almost ruined our gaming-group after being thirsty when a fat redhead gamergurl joined our group
>prefer to play video games with my pure 10 year old lolis
>male friends is over-rated, spending 300 dollars each friday on liqour and risking involvment with police because someone is looking for a fight
>brotherhood doesnt exist anymore, just a bunch of insecure betas mimicing what they believe to be masculine traits

Lonelyness is top tier
>>
>>25284427
also, as hard as it is, forget women even exist.
trust me. having a gf is not all its cracked up to be. you will miss when you were single if you get a gf. do you think guys say "oh the old ball and chain" for nothing?
>>
>>25284485
did you read my OP? I said women are disgusting trash. I want to fuck them and it upsets me to some extent that they find me repulsive but ultimately their love is meaningless as women are demented and treacherous whores. I just want guy friends, close guy friends. I am too autistic and awkward to be friends with anyone though.

>inb4 giving me advice
I have tried so many times, I just want to vent here.
>>
You'll never be one of the bros/lads if you're not also good with women.
>>
>>25284540
>blah blah women are trash
you are just now realizing this? find one you can deal with or go without. simple as that mang.

>I just want to vent here
then what is anything we are going to say going to have any affect? what is the point of this thread? what are you looking for?
you just want to take a shit but not wipe?
>>
>>25284398
You should consider going gay m8.
>>
>>25284735
>you are just now realizing this?
read the OP you nigger

>then what is anything we are going to say going to have any affect?
do you not know where you are?
>>
>>25284766
Hello, fembot. Can we skype? I want to see some titties.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.