[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went to get my laundry at my apartment building (no in-unit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 273x185) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 273x185
I just went to get my laundry at my apartment building (no in-unit washer dryer) and found that some of it was missing
I'm west coast so it was like 2:30 am here, and there was no sign of the locked door being forced so obviously it was stolen
1. Why the fuck would someone only steal some of my shit, especially when there's definitely no one around to see them do it because it's late and cold
2. There's no surveillance in the room so I'm assuming I'm just fucked, please correct me if I'm wrong
>>
R u a gril??

Was it panties??

if yes to both, the answer to your first question is very obvious
>>
>>25284248
no I'm a guy
I'm missing:
1 pair of jeans (other 2 pairs I put in there are still there
a bath robe but they didn't take the belt thing to tie it off
1 bashed up towel
a few pairs of cheap boxers
>>
>>25284265
also none of the shirts I put in there are missing
>>
>>25284265
Maybe someone was naked and desperately needed to stay warm.
>>
>>25284301
had to be a tennant, door was locked and not forced
not even like someone could have walked in while someone else was walking out, it's too late no one else is up
>>
>>25284349
Does it really suprise you someone stole your unattended clothes in an apartment complex that is near poverty level?
>>
>>25284371
well I've been at this complex for 3 years and it's never happened
and why would they only take a few things, that's what's really getting me
>>
>>25284371
and who the fuck are you to say it's "near poverty level", it's fucking $1000 a month for a 2 bed 1 bath apartment
>>
>>25284380
Probably because of the rush of stealing shit to begin with. You pretty much make your way in there, look around for the owner or keep tabs on them the whole time, and steal whatever you want at first glance without making it seem like you've stolen anything at all. I'm a thief and never take everything, most people don't pay attention to such details and would've let it go or just thought it's "lost".
>>
>>25284390
Where the hell do you live that you're paying $1000 a month for a place without a god damn washer in it? I live in southern california and it's not even that expensive here compared to your Dubai estate senpai.
>>
>>25284431
northern cali
gated apartments are pushing $1500 for a 2bed right now
>>
>>25284443
Oh well, sorry for your loss. Why do you need 2 bedrooms anyway?
>>
>>25284491
roomate/best friend
we're both mid 20's so we have no prospects on good jobs, no higher education and my bro doesn't even have a car
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.