[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys seriously want a gf, to hear her bitch over thing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1417067330296.jpg (21 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1417067330296.jpg
21 KB, 320x240
Do you guys seriously want a gf, to hear her bitch over thing, ask you to buy her stuff, make you do physical labor for her and to cheat on you without dubt within 4 months of relationship or just lose your V card with a cute girl, cuddle all night and move on in life?
>>
>>25284177
I think you're projecting a little bit and am not sure you want an answer to your question so much as validation of your view on women and robots.
>>
I just want a gril to cuddle with man.
>>
>>25284244
oh shit this guy just ruined your thread
>>
>not getting a red pilled christian girl

You're doing something wrong.
>>
I don't care what it would be called. I just want someone to love me.
>>
File: 1450778638985.jpg (247 KB, 1400x1214) Image search: [Google]
1450778638985.jpg
247 KB, 1400x1214
>>25284244
>>25284268
What the fuck?

I just came onto this board after a year. My thread was destroyed by these pieces of shit also.

Are females organising together and doing this to stop school shooterds or something?

What the fuck man...
>>
>>25284299
>act like a retard
>get called out
>MUST BE WIMUN FOLT
grow up baby
>>
>>25284177
>Do you guys seriously want a gf, to hear her bitch over thing, ask you to buy her stuff, make you do physical labor for her and to cheat on you without dubt within 4 months

That only happens if you are a weak spineless girlyman.

As long as you assert your dominance, and know your place as well as hers, then relationships are great.
>>
it's worth it tho
>>
>>25284454
That doesn't work if you're not a Chad.
>>
>>25284492
Right. You can't just pull up your bootstraps and puff out your chest if your a lanky, nasal-voiced skeleton. She'll see right through that.

You can only assert yourself if you're well built, well dressed, have never had any reason to question your confidence (are dumb), and have a deep voice.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.