[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have fucked 108 women, AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8
File: Snafu3-Boobytraps.jpg (157 KB, 629x474) Image search: [Google]
Snafu3-Boobytraps.jpg
157 KB, 629x474
I have penisly penetrated female humans of all races, sizes, heights, ages, and personality types. I didn't use a condom with maybe half of them or more. I am throughly debauched of my own free will and it's pretty nice to be done with viewing women as anything special.

What do you sad bastards want to know about what I've done?
>>
>>25284175
GTFO our board, Chad.
>>
We already know everything. You got lucky to get born non-inferior. All there is to it.
>>
Let us know when you are dead. Maybe we care then.
>>
Nothing because I've come to the same realization not having sex at all. Get the fuck out.
>>
Fuck off, Chadsworth
>>
how many of those women are under 12 years old?
>>
>>25284184
but I belong here, seriously you guys I'm one of you

>>25284187
I was a fat, pathetic weeaboo most of my life. In 2004-2005, I would spend more time on 4chan every day than off it other than sleep.
>>
Wowie! That sure is impressive. You must really be something special anon!

>tfw i'll never be as cool and handsome and an all-around good guy as OP
>>
>>25284209
none. the youngest one was 13, but I was 16 at the time and shelied to me about her age, telling me she was 16 also.

The oldest one was 42 when I was 16 so she's probably dead now.
>>
Here is a question:

How do you plan to connect, be intimate and make someone feel special after you have done it with 100 other people before hand?
>>
>>25284218
You stopped belonging here when you lost your virginity, faggot. Now leave,Chad.
>>
>no proof

Yeah, buddy, and I'm fucking the Princess of Sweden right now
>>
>>25284218
>was really just a lazy chad to begin with
>i...I still belong here right guys?
Too late for that now. Should've thought about your friends before you abandoned them and went on your weekly sex romp, Chad.
>>
>>25284218
So what if you were fat? Just the fact that you were able to make it proves you never belonged here. You probably have great facial structure, are tall or have a big penis. Basically the characteristics that you can't change must be great for you, so losing weight and trying makes sense for you. Not so much for the rest of us, since for example me, I am subpar in all of the three things I've mentioned.
>>
>>25284235
I don't plan to. My experiences with women have shown me their true nature. Countelss women have cheated on boyfriends and husbands with me. They're less likely to want to use a condom when they're having revenge sex. They view taking my cum as an act of getting back at their supposed loved one. All women are like this. Women do not love men and cannot be intimate with us. Either we are serving their needs (money, emotion, or sex) and they use us, or we aren't, and then we're of no use to them.

No one is special, love is a lie, and we are all just blobs in a petri dish. family is an illusion and love is a trick nature plays to make you mate and rear children.
>>
>>25284259
I am tall with okay face and big penis. You are correct that this is an overwhelming advantage for me, but you would be shocked at how hard women still make it. There's always a better man she can get attention from and they always try to leave you begging and use your desperation for their power. The only way to win is to take what you want and dismiss them. It's deathly lonely.
>>
>>25284264
U sure sound like a real person lol

>claims to have slept with over 100 women
>Women do not love men and cannot be intimate with us"
>>
>>25284282
>tall
>big penis
gtfo
>>
>>25284175
tell us your story, anon
how did you manage to change your life?
tell us everything you've learnt
>>
>>25284233
how can you make a thread like this when you know you fucked a 13 year old when you were 16
>>
Nigga just fuck off
You're not a robot and nobody cares about your dumb sex tales
>>
how do I get my dick wet ASAP while being ugly as fuck and very little money (no prostitutes, it's against my morals)
>>
>>25284282
Thanks. Usually people aren't honest about this. Lots of people try to say they earned their success through hard work when it's all determined by things out of your control.
>>
>>25284290
ramming your sperm up a stranger's crotch isn't always intimate. most of the time after i'm done fucking a girl i suddenly feel like I have no reason to talk to her anymore since she isn't interesting beyond serving as a cum sponge and i'm already done with that part.

None of them will look in my eys when i touch them and really see me. none of them care who i am, just that i know how to deliver serious penile action.

to come so close to what I thought love was so many times with so many women only to see that what's inside of them isn't love at all but self-serving pleasure-seeking is in some ways worse than never knowning these pleasures. I am awoken and there is no going back.
>>
>>25284293
I didn't change my life that much, i'm still really sad and kind of fat. I just forced myself to interact with women until I learned by trial and error what worked. Like someone said above, it only worked because i am tall, ok-looking and largely becocked.
>>
>>25284319
I told you I am one of you. The way some of you look at me is how I look at men who *actually* have their lives together. They have advantages I can't match. This is the way of life.
>>
>>25284354
Never having sex is literally the biggest key requirement to being a robot

You are definitely not one of us
>>
>>25284314
You have to be CHARMING. You have to be very happy, confident, and high-energy. You have to lust for life and let it show. Dress well, stand tall, talk loud, and welcome yourself into everyone's field of vision. That's like a huge psychic penis. I've seen hella ugly dudes get laid because they can do this.
>>
>>25284364
Well, I've been here longer than you, so that means this is my board and you don't belong. I was on /r9k/ on day 1 and I was a large part of its descent into the whining self-hatred echo chamber that it is today. I built this place.
>>
>>25284366
so I'm fucked. thanks anon
>>
File: Briffault's Law.jpg (126 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
Briffault's Law.jpg
126 KB, 768x960
>>25284290

Here we see the common misconception that if you get a lot of pussy, you must therefore have a high opinion of women, and vice versa.

Fact is, some of the biggest "misogynists" are showered in positive female attention not in spite of their supposed misogyny, but because of it, while some genuinely good men go without.

And he's right: women don't love men as men love women. Women love your capacity as a utility. The man himself is a distant 2nd, if that.
>>
>>25284389
Anyone can develop these qualities, but it's going to be really hard. You have to try a lot and fail a lot. It's like learning an instrument.
>>
How old are you now?

How do you rate your looks?
>>
>>25284382
Do you also have to be delusional to fuck girls?
>>
>>25284399
I'd rather invest my time in making money then use that as a leverage but thanks for the advice anon
>>
>>25284394
This guy knows what's up.

Women use me as an amusement park ride and don't care who I am. It doesn't really occur to them that I might be a person who needs intimacy. They are all looking to collecct as much sexual and social capital as possible before they age beyond desirability. It's a game of who can suck the most dicks and marry the richest. I don't have money, so I'm not marriage material.
>>
>>25284331
>>25284394
idk it sounds to me like in any set of circumstance that the person who has had over 100 sexual partners is the one incapable of love/intimacy but hey!! not judging. follow your heart bud.
>>
>>25284382
Holy fuck
You sound so fucking annoying
No seriously, I though KingBlackChad was bad but this
Holy fuck, hop off your high horse you delusional motherfucker
>>
>>25284366
>>25284399

not him, but what a lot of guys ask themselves is "is the juice worth the squeeze?"

Transcending and transforming just to be "allowed" to put your cock in a hole that a woman was simply born with is a losing battle. You'll either end up cuckolded or be the walking dildo doing the cuckolding.

The love we were raised all our lives to believe they can feel for us, the same love that we feel for them, does not exist within them.
>>
>>25284400
31. I'm a solid 8/10 when I'm fit, but I drop to 6 when not fit. I'd be about a 7 right now.

>>25284417
money also works

>>25284412
yes, but not in the way that you are suggesting.
>>
>>25284437
I've put my heart out in the open for a dozen or so of my partners. Not one accepted. I don't have money and I'm prone to depression and anxiety. I'm not good for a relationship. Women only take what fills their needs, they never give anything because someone else needs it.
>>
>>25284447
Exactly. You can make it into all the pussy in the world with hard fucking work, but when you make it, you'll realize that you spent your life on it and that it didn't do anything for you in return. It just asks for more.
>>
File: Tinder whores.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
Tinder whores.png
317 KB, 730x1789
>>25284437

Considering women are having far more fuck-partners than men on average, and that they ushered in this Hookup era, it would seem they're more apt overall to fit that description than men :^)

but we already knew that, didn't we?
>>
Stop bragging, No one cares
Delete this thread
>>
>>25284479
So you're flat out saying that you're not good for a relationship, but you wonder why women don't want a committed relationship with you?

Have you considered women only want to fuck you because you're worth nothing else than a cheap fuck? Not even trying to be offensive despite how that sounds, but that is basically what you're throwing out here.

When your claim to fame is "I have sex with lots of girlz" that doesn't speak highly of your character tbhfam.
>>
>>25284507
I take care of myself, I'm educated, I am loyal and caring, and I have strong integrity and general character. Women just don't care about these things. They care about cheap things -- money, status, cock, and shoulders to cry on. I don't have much in the way of these things except for the last one, which I am used for constantly. One girl I haven't seen in years calls me sometimes to cry about her life at 3am and I have to tell her to shut up so I can sleep.

Women don't repsect character is what i'm saying. they don't care who you are, just what you have.
>>
>AMA in the subject field
into the leddit it goes
>>
OP take this to /b/ they love to hear about people's sex stories
We on the other hand couldn't give a fuck
>>
>>25284507

That may all be true, however women are the selectors; they choose which men fuck and which don't. So what does it make of them that so many would choose him?

If your argument is that r9k was right again, well god damn, you won.
>>
>>25284569 We on the other hand couldn't give a fuck

this is one of my most successful threads. every time i refresh, I have a new reply. I haven't had this much attention from you guys since i wrote that story about getting revenge on a bunny.
>>
>>25284608
Literally 80% of the replies is just people saying they don't care or calling you out on not being a robot

And don't lie
We know you didn't write that bunny story so fuck off
>>
>>25284175
Stop bragging, fag. You're lying anyway. If this were true, you would be getting laid now.
>>>/Reddit/
>>>>/b/
>>>>>/anywhere/but Here
>>
>>25284175
>I have fucked 108 women

thingsthatdidnothappen.jpg
>>
>>25284626
I did write the bunny story. Also one about a dream where I'm on the price is right on the toilet and someone stabs me. I write a lot of gold for this place.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 640x1077) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 640x1077
>>25284656
>click on /b/ because ayy lmao
>get greeted by this
God damnit /b/
>>
>>25284656
both of my current on-call lays cancelled on me. my third one is on the bench because i also fucked her friend and she's making me get an STD test before i'm allowed back in.
>>
>>25284663
>I wrote a story
It means you make shite up. This whole thread is a lie! Fuck off!
>>
>>25284693
Where are da proofs, liar?
>>
>>25284663
Uh huh yeah and I wrote the Crow story
Hey yknow what else too? I fucked 800 womenz!! Cool right??
>>
>>25284720
i don't know the crow story. plz link
>>
>>25284720
I don't know the crow story. please link
>>
How many of them have you seen cry?
>>
File: 1451214987966.png (1 MB, 1539x1600) Image search: [Google]
1451214987966.png
1 MB, 1539x1600
>>25284731
The point is that you are a liar!!! SAGED>>25284731for being a lying faggot.
>>
>>25284731
It's about a guy that feeds a crow some mcdona-N-No man I'm trying to argue here
Dammit
>>
>>25284755
I gurgled it. it was not bad, but i think mine was better.
>>
>>25284750
oh man that's a really good question. i would have to say at least 20. lots of them were just one-nighters. if your one-night stand cries, you've done poorly.
>>
>>25284833
Don't you feel any remorse?

I'd feel crushed if that happened, like I'd completely taken advantage of them. Raped them practically.
>>
>>25284850
This didn't happen. OP is a fag.
>>
>>25284850
None of this actually happened, buddy
OP's just pretending because if he does he'll look like some kind of King to /r9k/
Only thing was his plan failed and no body really cares
>>
>>25284862
I'm curious as to his answer either way.
>>
>>25284850
I think you may have misread. They didn't cry because I fucked them. I was asked how many of my partners i have SEEN crying. I dated a bunch of them. YOU try dating someone who never cries in front of you.
>>
>>25284896
You said a lot of the ones that cried were one nighters though.
>>
>>25284907
And so Anon learns that OP is full of shit and is tripping over his own lies
>>
>>25284282
>tall
>big penis

every time

my nigga, how I know that everyone under you is fucked is that there has never been a thread where someone had said they had fucked a shitton of woman (and used to be a robot), where they didn't say they were tall and had a huge penis.
>>
>>25284907
No, I said "a lot of them were one nighters." The "them" didn't explicity specify "those who cried." I meant it to specify "all the women I have fucked."
>>
>>25284907
have you ever been around a woman? they cry very very very very easily. it literally means nothing
>>
File: 250px-442Spiritomb.png (69 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
250px-442Spiritomb.png
69 KB, 250x250
>>25284175
>spiritomb is 108 in the pokedex
>has 108 souls
>stat pieces total up to 108
>you've slept with 108 women
want to tell me something anon?
>>
>>25284934
There's this American who hangs around in the Japanese thread on int who has fucked like 20 or 30 women who has a 4 inch cock.
>>
>>25284992
yeah, Japanese women probably, which doesn't count because they all have tiny pussies
>>
>>25284951
Holy shut
Just stop
I can tell you're lying
Just give up and bail on the thread like all other lying OPs do
>>
>>25284982
Uh oh. Maybe you should tell ME something -- I'm not famliar with this pokemon.
>>
>>25285025
i know you're a ghost don't beat around the bush ghostposter
>>
TFW /r9k/ is now a subreddit.
>>
>>25284175
How our muscular women? I've always imagined they'd be fun to pin down and make them realize how weak they really are and fuck them
>>
>>25285019
No American women. He hasn't been to Japan yet.
>>
>>25284264
How many of the chicks that you fucked had boyfriends/ husbands, and didn't you feel shitty being a home wrecker? Also what was theirs reasoning for fucking you to get back at their significant other?
>>
>>25284175

How many kids you got by how many diff bitches?
>>
File: 1446349835954.jpg (417 KB, 1400x1500) Image search: [Google]
1446349835954.jpg
417 KB, 1400x1500
Are you white OP? Can you post any pics of your exes you don't give a shit about?
>>
File: 1438685822421.png (154 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1438685822421.png
154 KB, 400x388
>>25284175

I'm at about 130 myself, almost all of them with a condom though. When's the last time you've been tested?
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.