[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This board really went to shit. I had fun when it was a loser
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: pepe_tired.jpg (6 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
pepe_tired.jpg
6 KB, 250x241
This board really went to shit.

I had fun when it was a loser board and it was fine as a failed normie board, but now as a bonafide normie general it's a fucking abortion.

I'll ride this shit out until New Year's then I'm gone.

How much longer are you gonna stick with this shitty board?
>>
It's kinda fun honestly. Calling normies out on their delusions and social conditioning. I mean you still have places where you can be just with other losers.
>>
I don't know, OP
I've seen the decline lately too
I mean seriously, there's a thread up right now where people are posting their texts with girls and then there's the dude who sexted some girl and then there's the chick pretending she knows what real feels are

But ahh, what can you do?
I figure I'll keep on pushing until the board ultimately becomes Normie9001
Then I'll either learn Japanese and move to 2chan or just fucking end it all
>>25283862
It's just not the same anymore, all these people think they're really robots for what reason?
Seriously being a robot has become "cool" now
And it's seriously just nerve wrecking
None of these guys went through what we went through but they still feel like they get the right to call themselves robots
It's just annoying and the Newfags really believe it and continue posting in such nature to fit in
>>
>>25283915
I don't know. At least here we can fight then on equal grounds. Somewhere else, like on reddit or god forbid facebook they would just stomp on us. Here? We can actually tell normies what we think about them. That's fun for me. If I want to get away from normie faggots I just go to wizchan.
>>
>>25283831
>normies get mad over certain posts
>keep making them
It's just a /devilish/ board at this point
>>
I'd hang with the fa/tv/irgins but they have it even worse now with all the lel so geeky star wars threads
>>
>>25283831
We need mods to delete normie threads.
>>
>>25283915
>But ahh, what can you do?
same as ever, do edgy racist, misogynist shitposting. Either convert them or scare them away
>>
>>25284139
You can't convert normies to robotism
To be a robot you have to have been one since day one
Even doing so much as kissing a girl in 4th grade instantly disqualifies you from being a robot
>>
>>25283831
Cool, have fun on tumblr
>>
>>25283831
I don't know how long the ride will go

On one hand, there are some great advice I have gotten from certain thread
On the other hand, most boards on /r9k/ are uninteresting, and the normies are truly narrow-minded and you can tell

One instance was with that 3 question interview thread
>>
egads

boards change

this board has had an interesting trajectory, if it evens out a bit from pure gril hate / depression general, then oh well. these things will happen.
>>
1000 per year. Then every one is worried about terrorism, drugs, and whatever shit.
Forget it just go back to sleep.
I'll have a snooze...
>>
>>25283831
/r9k/ has kinda turned into /b/ lite. Sucks, but what can you do?
>>
File: 1443747322860.jpg (70 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1443747322860.jpg
70 KB, 450x450
This guy probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>25284794
He does
The stupid cunt
Everytime 4chan hits the news it attracts normies
And this one had to specifically focus on /r9k/
>>
File: 1443724719097.jpg (958 KB, 1910x1324) Image search: [Google]
1443724719097.jpg
958 KB, 1910x1324
>>25284794
>>25284808
Did anyone ever got v& from this thread?
>>
>>25284878
If they did we would probably never find out.
>>
>>25283831
Just a handful of months ago, things were actually starting to look better around here. There were a bunch of threads being posted that oozed of old /r9k/ spirit.

Whatever happened, it all suddenly went to shit. But I can't stop fucking coming here no matter how shit it gets
>>
>>25284968

It was looking better. I think the bringing back of the robot made the place feel somewhat new and fresh again and many of us were revitalized with our postings but it wasn't enough to combat the inundation of vacuous facebook and reddit faggots that sterilized the board.
>>
>never see greentext stories anymore

they're a fucking diamond dozen now
>>
>>25285005
Nigger what the fuck is a diamond dozen?
>>
>>25285045
It's when they're so rare that it would cost an entire diamond to buy a dozen of them.

In other words, good Greentext threads only appear every once and awhile, of at all
>>
>>25285045
It's a way to identify newfags like yourself.
>>
>>25283831
Where else can I go?
>>
>>25283831
The quality of this board is proportional to the number of threads/posts it has that refer to the board or users of the board.
>>
Normies are better than the failed normie faggots whining about parasitic whores all day. I just wanna read interesting greentext stories.
>>
>>25285122
IRL
>>
>>25285045

Extremely rare. Rarer than the rarest of pepes
>>
I don't get why these 5 million "fembot" threads a day never cease to flourish. You'd think /r9k/ out of all boards wouldn't have a fucking safe space for "btw I'm a grill" posting
>>
I hope Hiroshima just adds a /hikikomori/ board for true robots
Let the normies and "fembots" have this shithole
>>
Yawn, another "bawwww normies get out of my board" whinefest. This board is a lot better now with some semblance of creativity instead of nothing but tfwnogf. Understand that this board was never meant to be a containment board for angry virgins. The cancer won, for a while at least. Fortunately the cancer is now being cured and the angry mentally ill virgins are being pushed out.
>>
>>25283831

We should have learnt from /pol/ that the only way to take over a board is essentially with 'sliding'

If we made enough threads to keep the normie threads below 20%, we would have one, and it would only take 15 of us dedicated enough.

For months comfy NEET was one guy before others started joining in. Apparently almost all trap threads are created by one person.
>>
>>25285265
>creativity
I know this is bait, but it still pisses me off.
>>
>>25285253
Stupids cunts wanting attention and beta cucks who are pathetic enough to give it to them
>>
>>25285265
>this board
>semblance of creativity

kill yourself
>>
File: 1427654416049.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1427654416049.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>25283831
LGBT cross posters ruined this board tbqh, and then all the fuckin fembot whores that think this is they safe space
>>
>>25285343
That image is pretty hot.

I have no interests in trans shit but would probably fuck that glasses boy if no one would find out.
>>
>>25285343
sauce nobloxmrroboto
>>
For a loser board this place sure know how to alienate its residents
>>
>>25285397
You don't know what you're talking about, cockhead.
>>
>>25285265
No, it really hasn't because we just have the same group of losers except now normalfags come here specifically to compare themselves to us to boost their self esteem by bragging about how normie they are.
>>
>>25285397
This board hates everyone and everything, including themselves.
>>
>>25283831
Are you sad because we pointed out your:

>muh depression
>muh anxiety

are just bullshit excuses?
>>
>>25285431
>we
fuck off
>>
>>25285418
This.

I'm one of 'em. I cherry-pick examples from my life to make me -seem- like a normie, but in reality there's so much more going on. Enough to make me a LOLcow autist, really. I'm sure that's the case for most posters on this board.

I guarantee that all the pseudo-chad "advice" threads are just from anons who just got their first girlfriend and are feeling on top of the world.
>>
>>25285443
>from anons who just got their first girlfriend
If you got a girlfriend then youu don't fucking belong here
>>
I got into an argument with one of the roasties here
She was arguing that she was just as lonely as the rest of us because "she is too smart and people only like her for her looks"
She posted a pic and she was a legit 10/10

The worst part is that instead of calling her out for the blatant attention whore that she is, everyone in the thread was defending her and agreeing with her, hoping that she would acknowledge them

The roasties here are pretty fucking terrible, but what is worse is the cunts that keep fucking enabling them
I know you beta fucks are lonely but you are ruining this board
>>
>>25285468
Not true.

This board is supposed to be for people who feel hopeless and trapped, not just for people who fit some by-the-books criteria of what it takes to be allowed to post here. Is that not the very system that Normies use?
>>
>>25285508
Fuck off
If you have had a girlfriend before then you could not possibly begin to understand what the rest of us go through on a daily basis
Stop trying to justify it and get the fuck off my board
>>
>>25285506
>I know you beta fucks are lonely but you are ruining this board

It's ruined. Abandon ship. Leave, focus on improving your life and forget about 4chan. There's nothing for us here anymore.
>>
I have some other feeling about the board.

Like arcanine was always a bit about bithing how women are, well, bitches, but I believe today is just "help me, I am crying because of no gf."
>>
File: 78962147856.png (194 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
78962147856.png
194 KB, 500x394
>>25284172
>l-leave if you don't like it

Fuck you faggot . Would you stay in room if it was full of shit? No. /r9k/ is in a bad position right now admit it. At least OP is caring about it instead silently ignoring the problem as if normalfags would all tonight.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.