[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>sexting qt >send dicc pic upon request >tell her about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: pepek302j.jpg (40 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
pepek302j.jpg
40 KB, 422x437
>sexting qt
>send dicc pic upon request
>tell her about my most depraved fetishes
>she requests pics of me which relate to said fetishes
>i deliver
>feel really weird about it after it's all said and done
>literally cry over how disgusting i feel
>realize that i feel like this whenever i engage in any sort of sexting (never had actual sex)
>realize that my fetishes are just urges that i don't really want
>realize that my body is telling me one thing and my brain, another
>realize that sexual intercourse does not arouse me
>realize that my fetishes are merely psychological and relate to domination and submission exclusively
>still feel the same way when i try sexting again
>tell qt about my feelings
>feels horrible and blames herself

Did I fuck up? Am I fucked up?
>>
>>25283665
All sexual men get off on either domination or submission (usually domimation). You're not abnormal.
>>
File: 1450669348538.jpg (430 KB, 709x648) Image search: [Google]
1450669348538.jpg
430 KB, 709x648
You feel like shit because that's how society tells you to feel about your fetishes mate. Fetishes are simply another way to get off/pleasure ones self. You don't have to feel guilty or bad unless your fetishes suck, like being a footfag. Also as soon as you cum your common sense kicks in and you suddenly realize how fucked up you are, again you only feel this way because of society.

Also yes you did fuck up and probably made her feel weird when you actually liked what she had you do, you degenerate fuck.
>>
File: WII6JDp.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
WII6JDp.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
"merely psychological"

Nigga, all your desires in life are "merely psychological". Wanting to eat is "merely psychological".

Your problem of shame lies in the way you contextualize your sexual urges. You feel like "if I feel like I want to do this or that in a sexual context consensually, then that must mean I am like that in general".

For example, strongly sexually dominant people can be sexually dominant without actually having to be assholes or domineering in other aspects of their life and when it comes down to it, as long as they care about their partner's experience and don't overstep the other person's comfortability during sex, they are not assholes during sex either.

Sex is a great vehicle for reaching emotional highs together. What kinds of emotional highs you want to reach through sex doesn't define your entirety as a human being.

I'd give you a hug but I don't want to molest you.
>>
>>25283665
At least you can admit your fetishes to someone I suppose
>>
>>25283731
>>25283725
>>25283746
It's not just the fetishes that make me feel sick. It's the mere idea of doing something sexual with someone else. I've done vanilla sexting and it made me feel the same way. In particular, having anything done to my penis or doing anything to my penis makes me incredibly uncomfortable.
>>
File: aah!.jpg (433 KB, 763x798) Image search: [Google]
aah!.jpg
433 KB, 763x798
>>25283665
>get gf
>she loves me a lot
>feels like the love is coming from my superiority as a person, that I'm above her
>realize deep down that I don't love her as much actually because of my inferiority as a person
>>
>>25283776
I'm sorry, friend :c
>>
>>25283776
You feel superior or inferior? And what does that have to do with love?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.