[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
explaining >>tfw no bf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1424589838654.jpg (74 KB, 839x668) Image search: [Google]
1424589838654.jpg
74 KB, 839x668
In case all you guys didn't know I'll explain why girls post
>>tfw no bf
This is, of course, the 1/10 times when it isn't a troll.

Girls do this for ATTENTION. I know, real shock right? But that's the only reason they post this shit here, for all us guys to give them attention.

A guy posts
>>tfw no gf
because the crushing weight of loneliness and failure is too so he needs some outlet for his misery, someplace to feel that he isn't totally alone in the world with this problem.

No woman, ever, in a 'tfw no bf' thread has ever dated a robot and would ever date a robot. Every time a robot says 'I'll go out with you' that just gives her a little validation boost. That's all. The robot has actually NO CHANCE at going out with her.

There is no such thing as a female robot. It is impossible.

Please spread the word and stop these parasites from annoying us. Thank you.
>>
But I know a female robot. She is a rape victim. That is the only circumstance in which I have ever found a female robot.
>>
>>25283547
Ring a ding
Same 'ere boy
Only girl I ever really liked, she was into all this shit and fit the robot part piece by piece
Minus the sex part but...well y'know, when her step-dad said "come here I've got something to show you" I guess she didn't think he meant his dick
>>
>>25283523
>The robot has actually NO CHANCE at going out with her.
fuck my shit up senpai
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 177x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 177x150
>>25283571
>but...well y'know, when her step-dad said "come here I've got something to show you" I guess she didn't think he meant his dick
>>
what about if they have mental illness?
>>
>>25283594
Anon pls
She was just a naive 13 year old girl
>>
>>25283626
>Tfw some old cuck gets to enjoy prime 13 yr old pussy and you don't
JUST
>>
>>25283523
I'd date a robot if I wasn't acutely aware of how much you all despise women and how harshly you'd judge me for any perceived character or physical flaw.
>>
>>25283738
only despise Staceys friend
are you a Stacey?
>>
>>25283738
That's Literally all the Newfags
Every robot before 2014 practically worshipped you fucks

Of course though, yes we will hate your guts if you are not a Virgin
Of course if you aren't then you're not a robot-or fembot whatever
>>
>>25283738
It's like they're not even aware that they're doing it. Go away woman.
>>
>>25283738
it doesn't matter who the fuck you try to date bitch, you're always fucking worried about what other people are thinking about you
literally fucking schizophrenic
>>
>>25283738
Liar. You'd never date a robot, no matter if he despises women or not.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.