[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I talked with God earlier this evening. He said he's disappointed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 3M4mO21.jpg (514 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
3M4mO21.jpg
514 KB, 1920x1200
I talked with God earlier this evening.

He said he's disappointed in me.

I think this is it guys. All my hopes are gone. I don't want to live anymore. I just want to stop.
>>
You realize you were actually just talking to yourself and your brain was playing tricks on you, right? You're probably just disappointe in yourself m8

And if he really is real and disappointed in you, fuck him. Who said he gets to be the arbiter of whether or not your existence is valid?
>>
You are your own god OP.
Never forget that.
>>
>>25283667
This x 100000
Authority is artificial d00der
>>
>>25283604
>Who said he gets to be the arbiter of whether or not your existence is valid?

In this fantasy we're talking about, isn't God the actual creator?
>>
Well if God was dissapointed in you that means he sees great potential in you that you are apparently falling short of. If you had no potential then he couldn't be expecting anything other than that and would be impressed with even the smallest things.
Idk. I'm just trying to make you feel better. I don't believe what God thinks is any more valid than what anyone thinks really.
>>
>>25283486
Why are you just giving up? If your family is disappointed in you, don't you strive to do better? If anything, it's important that you try harder now more than ever.
>>
>>25284374
I don't follow
Can you be more specific as to why you believe the two concepts to be related?
>>
this is like multi dimensional dilemma OP

God hates you, so therefore you want to kill yourself so therefore God hates you in the first place.
>>
>>25284470

>Le world is your oyster

I hate this meme. Depression doesn't work that way.
>>
Ask him cut or uncut
>>
>>25284855
Who said anything about depression? OP said God was disappointed in him and I told him to fix the problem God has with him.
>>
>>25283486
>kill yourself
>burn in hell for all eternity

If you believe in God, suicide is not an option.
>>
File: hondje.jpg (106 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
hondje.jpg
106 KB, 600x800
>>25283486
Mate i dont think god is dissapointed in you i used to believe (in some kind of anxiety / paranoia way) that god was talking to me but like >>25283604
says its probably you playing mind tricks on yourself. Go look for God and his real character, i believe in god aswell but seriously if you look at what kind of people he used to spread his word (murderers, liars and thiefs, etc) i cant believe you have done much worse. You are his child for cryin out loud! He loves you mate. If you wanna talk im here for you btw
>>
File: 1449910836783.gif (481 KB, 499x315) Image search: [Google]
1449910836783.gif
481 KB, 499x315
do what you were put on this planet to do.
>>
> implying god is dissapointed in all of us
> implying god doesnt stay in heaven for fear of what he has created
Stevebuscemi.jpg
>>
>>25285887
Just realised i fucked up
> implying god is not dissapointed in us
Is what i meant
Why are words hard?
>>
File: no way out.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
no way out.gif
410 KB, 221x196
come on OP talk to someone
>>
>>25283486
>I talked with God earlier this evening.

lol, good one. I'm not atheist but I'm pretty sure that was just your own conciousness/alter-ego telling you something.
>>
>>25285477
>Go look for God and his real character

What?
>>
File: 1448368737078.jpg (408 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448368737078.jpg
408 KB, 1920x1080
>>25286439
i mean to say that a lot of people misinterpret god and who he really is. Go look for the 'real' him, is what i'm trying to say
>>
you don't even know what god actually means
seek enlightenment kiddo
>>
>>25283486
all aboard the introspection train
next stop:never
>>
God talked to me.
He said.
> listen to me my child, traps arent gay, fap all you want
Thank you god
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.