[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do I gotta do to get properly diagnosed with my mental health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (293 KB, 733x573) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293 KB, 733x573
what do I gotta do to get properly diagnosed with my mental health disorders to get neetbux?
>>
>>25283472
Two words.

School
Shooting
>>
>am actually autistic and retarded as fuck
>every psychiatrist ever just ends it at me being only depressed and nothing else
>prescribe me an ssri and tell me to fuck off every time
>thought this will change a couple years down the line.
>go to a new psych
>"you've been to 6 before, why do you think it's going to be any different with me
Yeah you're right doc. Why do I think I'll actually get help for my problems?
>>
>>25283767
Sounds like you're probably just depressed then
>>
>>25283472
going to the psych ward is a great start
>>
Just fake it
Faking mental disorders is literally the easiest thing ever
Just go to a psych and tell them exactly what they wanna hear
Keep doing it until they diagnose you with whatever
Ta-da you are now officially diagnosed with a mental disorder, now go on and get your NEETbux
>>
>>25283472
Neetbux only lasts 6 months at $733 a check.

Afterwards you're automatically declined and are forced to wait forever on an appeal they'll decline again.

Work night security for easy $$
>>
>>25283784
Except I have actual goals and motivations which my mental state keeps me from pursuing. I'm anything but depressed, I want to live and enjoy life but my massive autism and anxiety prevents me from doing anything at all other than sitting in my room and practicing. It's completely fucking maddening and I've never had any doctor even as much as address this.
>>
Just be urself

(original comment)
>>
tfw diagnosed sperg but wont get anything than normal neetbux anyone can get here and getting them requires pretending to be a normie(irritating employment courses etc)
>>
>>25284095
>find most spergs don't qualify for neetbux
>tfw probably the only sperg who's had access to full blown disability allowance from a young age

I feel like a retard.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.