[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to have casual sex with a classmate of mine I'm friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image_18.jpg (45 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
image_18.jpg
45 KB, 500x334
I want to have casual sex with a classmate of mine I'm friends with. No relationship, just sex. We're seniors now and she's moving after high school, so I figure I want to bring that up as one of the reasons

Any advice on how I should go about this?
>>
Wrong board m80
>>
>>25283377
>literally what most of r9k wants but cant get.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
>>
>>25283377
why don't you give her a point by point explanation of all the reasons you want to do it, that'll work
>>
>>25283377
This is going to be a huge disaster.
>>
Figure out how she feels about you before you do anything potentially embarrassing. If she's into you then make a move at a party or whenever suitable. Good luck m8
>>
Only way you can pull this off is by being completely casual and nonchalant about it.
Drop the question without prefacing like it's no big deal, a casual suggestion.
If she acts a bit weirded out and asks "why are you asking this" "how could you think that" just look her in the eyes and say you're attracted to her but can't bother with a relationship right now for X reason (whatever applies here for you personally, DON'T LIE, unless you only don't want a relationship with HER).
If you detect that the only reason she refuses is because she wants more than sex from you (but does want the sex) act a LITTLE bit awkward and tell her to just forget it, immediately change the subject, hopefully into something practical (don't know exactly what your relationship is with this person but something along the lines of "so are we grabbing that lunch" or "btw did you have that document I asked for").
Good luck.
>>
>>25283892
You might be right
>>25283946
Parties aren't really a thing here
>>25284151
Sound. Might try that later in next year if I feel she's down for it

I don't think things can really get weird, because I have a hunch she might dig me in that sense too
>>
text her "wanna netflix and chill" then fuck her
>>
Ask her on dates, become bf gf, fugg, break up

Most likely to work but most likely to cause damage.
>>
>>25284665
I think this is my best option if I want to be dishonest

>>25284822
No point because she's moving away either way
>>
>>25284899
man, I got this thread all wrong (I'm the guy with the paragraph)
I thought you wanted a fuckbuddy
dude just fucking her once is extremely easy, especially if she's going away
unless she is repulsed by you all you have to do is go for it, your best bet is the last time you see her before she leaves (she has to know it's the last time)
just start getting intimate with her and keep going until you're fucking
>>
>>25283377
Women will really only sleep with you if they expect you to stick around. Very few women will straight up agree to just be a casual fuckbuddy, or if they do, they're planning on getting from FWB to bf/gf. I wouldn't mention that you don't want anything serious if you can avoid it.
>>
>>25284924
Hope you're right
>>25284967
I guess I didn't really see it this way. I don't want to be dishonest nor I think there's a need for that with her. Your comment is making me change my mind a little
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.