[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder to all you bachelors out there that Chad doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1449460585081.jpg (2 MB, 3200x2150) Image search: [Google]
1449460585081.jpg
2 MB, 3200x2150
Daily reminder to all you bachelors out there that Chad doesn't exist
what "Chad" really is a Man
something that you are not because you are an immature adult that feels as if women are entitled to you
and you need to grow up and stop crying like a little bitch and start perusing realist goals that make you a desirable man who women adore
>>
>>25283251
>perusing

Baka
>>
>>25283251
Why are you connecting this to Jesus? Jesus was an undesirable man who was rejected by his people, and if women lived like they do today they would have spit in his face. It says in the bible he had no beauty, and that he wasn't attractive. He wasn't an alpha male and he was meek. He wasn't a "natural man" which is an alpha man but a meek "spiritual man"

Isaiah 53:2-3: For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
>>
>>25283290
Jesus was beauty incarnate because he was God, or at least a reflection of God. His beauty was designed to be as a messiah, not a man.

>For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant.
so Jesus had a soft heart, he was a kind person, a trait that is unique to his character

>as a root out of dry ground
the world around was bad or lacked virtue, and he, Jesus, brought virtue into that world, like if you where to view a desolate field with just one rose coming out the ground. you give that rose value, it stands out, and if it where gone that field would not have any more value than a common field. Just like if you are a Man than you bring value to women lives, they virtue you because you are unique to them.

If your trying to say Jesus wasn't a man because he was nice and kind, than your wrong. He stood up for himself and defended his believes
>>
What if I have these goals already but am too fucked in the head to be able to pursue them?
>>
Hahahhahahaha

>get shat on by others and being expected to work extremely hard for what lots of people get easily
>get mad about that
>HURR Y U SO MAD
>U R LIEK SOOOO ENTITLED

Yeah I guess I'm not entitled to being treated like a human being?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.