[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I really need a job, but I've been a NEET for three years...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: VectorPortal-Slave-Of-Money.jpg (109 KB, 1024x769) Image search: [Google]
VectorPortal-Slave-Of-Money.jpg
109 KB, 1024x769
So I really need a job, but I've been a NEET for three years... and before that I dropped out of high school. I'm currently 20 years old.

What the fuck do I do? I feel like if I fill a resume with lies any potential employer will see straight through my bullshit once they meet me in person.
>>
Nobody actually asks to see your high school diploma. Can't help you though. I'm 22 in a similar situation. I just don't care anymore. Let go of your prospects, you pretty much don't have a shot at anything other than a lifetime of catching up at this point.
>>
>>25283236
very helpful, thank you
>>
>>25283162
Lie in your resume about volunteering and being self employed, or go to a temp agency. They aren't very picky if you look presentable and don't have a criminal record.
>>
OP, you have a few options. Joining the Air Force would be your best option, but you could also pad out your resume and apply for entry level positions.
>>
OP i can give you a job sucking my dick.
>>
I'm sick and tired of feeling like I'm a burden to everyone around me, how do you get a job without any experience? What other ways are there to have some form of income so I can feel useful?
>>
You can study hard and go for your GED, then enlist in the military, despite popular belief it's not all infantry jobs, you can think of any civilian-world and there's a military equivalent, it's free training for a specialized job, and you even get free college out of it, it's only 4 years and you can even do Air Force or Coast Guard if you're worried about going overseas.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.