[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try and be confident and put my arm around a girl at a party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: DVMmfyB.png (71 KB, 600x857) Image search: [Google]
DVMmfyB.png
71 KB, 600x857
>try and be confident and put my arm around a girl at a party who looks like she could use some company
>she screams
O-ok. I forgot my place. I'm sorry please forgive me.
>>
>don't ask permission before touching woman
>act like it's her problem when she freaks out
>>
File: image.png (578 KB, 669x678) Image search: [Google]
image.png
578 KB, 669x678
>>25282818
Do you see the problem here? Reflect on what you have done.
>>
>>25282905
Pretty much this. Even chad would have to charm her a BIT before touching her. You fucking autist...
>>
>let me just pop this here...
>>
>>25282905
>ask permission to touch a woman
>she laughs with all her friends about the creepy loser who asked to touch her then Chad grabs her and fucks her
>>
>>25282908
I shouldn't touch women, it's hurtful to them because I'm unattractive.
>>
>>25282922
>Even chad would have to charm her a BIT before touching her. You fucking autist...
Fuck off you retarded normie. You have absolutely no idea how OP interacted with her before attempting to make this move. He might very well have done this. You are just assuming he is at fault because he is a robot and you are a retarded normie.
>>
>>25282818
Anon, no one wants you to touch them, are you a 10/10 alpha chad? Then I would never touch someone you do not know ever again.
>>
>>25282818
so you put your arm over some random girl you didn't even try to to associate yourself with

come on man
>>
>>25282922
>Pretty much this. Even chad would have to charm her a BIT before touching her. You fucking autist...
The charming part never works because I'm not chad, so I thought I'd try something different. It was a huge mistake.
>>
>>25282963
Stop assuming things. You don't know how OP interacted with this girl prior to the incident.
>>
>>25282960
Yeah I realize that now.

>tfw you look at a girl on the subway
>tfw she notices
>tfw she stands up and moves to the other end of the car
>>
why even bother socializing if you know this shitll happen. i just completley ignore women now. the hell with em
>>
If its some youre never gonna see again who cares if it is you fucked up
>>
>>25282995
I didn't interact with her much. So he's right it was an autist move.
>>
>>25282818

I do that all the time, but it's called CONTEXT. You can't just fucking walk up to some girl standing alone and fold yourself around her, jesus christ dude.

At least have a conversation with a joking attitude, or hold her and release quickly before following up with a joke or some drunken talk.
>>
>>25283019
Yeah. I should have tried to talk to her first.
>>
>>25283010
She didn't even remember it because alcohol. Also she left the state the next day as scheduled.

I still feel guilty though for making a girl feel scared.
>>
>>25282818
>try to be confident and have sex with a girl I found
>she screams rape
What happened????
>>
>>25283131
I'm not a rapist I just made a mistake ok.
>>
stay far away OP you're lucky
if they like you, that's when you're REALLY screwed

they will suck you dry

TO ALL YOU GUYS WITH NO GF
You don't know how lucky you are
>>
>>25283180
I wish I had a gf to suck me dry. The money just keeps piling up in my bank account even though I don't really work.
>>
>>25282908
Based Kriea knows what's up
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.