[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembot feels: no bully edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: IMG.png (2 MB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG.png
2 MB, 1536x1536
What are your new year's resolutions, friends?
>>
>>25282723
>babby's first shoop
>>
First for girls pretending to be guys pretending to be girls.
>>
>>25282723
do you want your thread to get banned again and you as well? Go back to tumblr or lolcow.
>>
File: 1442106093705.jpg (30 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
1442106093705.jpg
30 KB, 508x512
>>25282747
>banned
Some triggered janny deleted the thread even though it wasn't against the rules more than any other of the threads. He can't ban me.
>>
>>25282723
I don't make resolutions, but I coincidentally began exercising daily about a month ago, and have to do a pedometer challenge thing for work until February, so I just want to keep that up. I figure if I can exercise daily during the summer heat while doing overtime during the Christmas busy period, the habit will stick because it can't get much worse.

I'll try to eat better too I guess, though I don't plan on actively dieting.
>>
>>25282869
Announcing reports is against the rules too, fampai.
>>
I don't really make new years resolutions. I figure that kind of thing shouldn't really wait until new years if I need to make some chance in my life.

The things that I want to change are not directly in my control. Mainly I don't want to be so sick.

Good luck to all those looking for a brighter future.
>>
>>25282853
Diet is responsible for 90% of weight loss, assuming that's what you're aiming for.
>>
>>25282723
Why do fembots need their own thread?
>>
>>25282958
To stop the likes of you from posting.

pls go
>>
>got incredibly fat over last two years
>depression and anxiety skyrocket
>go from bubbly and silly withdrawn and hypersensitive
>drop out of college
>lose basically my friends because I am a boring sadsack now
>dad gets stage 4 cancer
>develop eating disorder and lose almost 60 lbs in three months

I haven't had the best last couple years really.
>>
<tfw resolve to have sex with a new guy at least every month this year
call me a stacie if you want, you pathetic virgins, i don't even care lol
>>
>>25282975
But I'm still here posting with every other guy/trans here

So, why do fembots feel the need to create their own thread?
>>
My resolution is to reach my goal weight. I have 68 lbs to go but seeing as I lost almost that much in just a few months I think I can do it.
>>
>>25283040
Not who you are replying to, but

We like to hear specifically from each other sometimes.

It's less invasive for everyone else on the board if we try to keep it to one thread rather than having to draw attention to ourselves across several threads, which is no good for anyone.

With just one thread, people who don't want to can just hide it and not have to deal with us.
>>
>>25283024
<Le troll faec xdxdxd.
>>
>>25282943
I know that very well (since I've done it before), but I'm not overweight, I just really need to build muscle and be more health conscious.
>>
How can we end sexual abuse and violence against women?
>>
I NEED a fembot to add me on kik and just talk to me.
>>
>>25282982
I can relate anon. Eating disorder/dad has cancer/college dropout/downward spiral in last few years reporting in. Hit me up if you want to talk [email protected]
>>
I feel no empathy for so called "fembots"
Women can not be true foreveralones
Attention whoring even here shame on you
Leave us to die alone
>>
>>25282723
Sauce on pic: Easter Island
>>
>>25283133
fembot here
what is your kik
>>
>>25282723
1. try not to kill myself.
2.find someone to love me for me

same as its been every year
>>
>>25283153
Carlos.a.h
>>
>>25283133
>having a smartphone
You're not wanted. Get the fuck out you fucking normie.
>>
>>25283188
I literally got it two weeks ago because I needed one for my retail wagie job.
>>
>>25283093
Ah fair that makes more sense. Guess the fembots and Brit now got their own containment threads. I'll leave you lasses be.
>>
>>25283160
a long life ahead of you
welcome to reality
>>
>>25282723
if my life isn't any better by the end of 2016, i'm legit killing myself. i've made a promise to myself. life hasn't gotten any better for the past 10 years
>>
>>25283176
Are you actually going to add him and let him autistically climg to you?
>>
>>25283209
coward.
if you were going to you would have already.
>>
File: 6685799.jpg (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
6685799.jpg
62 KB, 300x300
>>25283208
>likeidontknowthatalready.jpg

you're not some wise hermit, anon.
>>
>>25283217
Rope yourself you lard guzzling retard
>>
>>25283209
>tfw some random rng game on /b/ said Id be dead in 2016. wondering if itll finally be my hands or something else.
>>
>>25283258
I thought this was no bully edition.
>>
>>25283226
i keep having wishful thinking. i'm making a promise for real this time, because i graduate uni this year.
>>
>>25283176
I chatted you pls respond
>>
If you're a fembot and not dating a robot you are literally useless garbage and need to fuck off and never come back here
You also wouldnt need to make these shitty threads
Sage, report, hide
>>
My new year's resolution is to not be so jealous. It wouldn't be a problem but I get pissy too.

Friend spent all night with friends smoking weed to watch a meteor shower?
>yeah you're going to be exhausted, pretty irresponsible.
Friend spent a year abroad in Spain, working to earn money for rent and going out?
>huh, it's unlike you to just waste a year like that. I thought you had goals?

It's pure vitriol and by far my worst character trait.

When it makes them feel bad, it makes me feel a little better about how little progress in life I make. That's not how it should be. I don't want to be like the male anons here, not any more.
>>
>>25283410
Why would robots want to date us? We're not virgin 10/10s
>>
>>25283410
>tfw dated a robot for the last eight months
>tfw he broke up with me on Christmas day
>tfw alone
>>
>>25283245
wisdom has nothing to do with it.
cold hard motherfucking facts.
>>
>>25283311
>for real this time
>uni

I laugh in your face.
>>
My only resolution is to pester Hirohito into making FEMBOT an auto ban and removing women from this board.
>>
>>25283522
this is why women cannot be robots.
as much as you would like to think not, you are still normie.
>>
>>25283522
>fembot
>has had sex
I don't care if you're ugly slut
>>
>>25283538
Did he say why? I wish I could give you a hug, but that doesn't work over the internet. The only way I know how to make girls happy over the internet is erp, do you want to erp?
>>
>>25283522
If you're not a fucking virgin THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
all women are normies
GET THE FUCK OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
>>
>>25283418
That's a great goal my mom does it all the time, and it really effects her ability to relate with people
>>
File: 1444757500761.png (297 KB, 918x1368) Image search: [Google]
1444757500761.png
297 KB, 918x1368
go back to school
get a better job
normans
>>
>>25283632
he went through my phone and found a message from months ago where I'd told an old friend I was thinking about him and would try to get a ride to his place. he thought I was trying to cheat on him. in reality it's just someone I hadn't seen in a year. I haven't even seen that guy since we started dating.

I tried to explain to him but he doesn't believe a word I say, doesn't believe men and women can be platonic friends, etc. /r9k/ indoctrinated him too hard. he really thinks all girls are out to get him and hurt him. I love him and I just want to make him happy, and he has gone and broken my heart.
>>
MEN DO NOT HAVE TO JUST OPEN THEIR LEGS TO BECOME NORMIE
MOST OF THE TIME MEN OPENING THEIR LEGS RESULTS IN A SEXUAL HARASSMENT LAWSUIT
UNLESS YOU'RE CHAD
YOU FUCKING WOMEN DO NOT KNOW HOW GOOD YOU FUCKING HAVE IT
LEAVE US TO DIE ALONE
STOP INVADING OUR SAFE SPACE
THIS IS ALL WE HAVE LEFT AND YOU WOULD DENY US IT?!
FUCKING NORMIE BITCHES!
>>
>>25283717
Men and women can't be platonic friends and you would have keked him.

He made the right decision, whore. Maybe next time you'll think before you talk to other men while in a relationship.
>>
>>25283632
not that girl but if you like ERP, what kinds are you into?
>>
>>25283717
>muh broken heart
>I love him and just want to make him happy
bullshit.
fuck you. FUCK YOU YOU GODDAMN WHORE
>>
>>25283717
>found a message from months ago where I'd told an old friend I was thinking about him and would try to get a ride to his place
So you planned on meeting another guy one on one and you didn't tell your boyfriend?

With new that would earn you a spanking at the very least. You need to be taught how to behave.
>>
>>25283787
>>25283752
jesus christ what a bunch of babies you guys are
>>
>>25282982
I thought this was my gf :(
>>
>>25283803
call us babies all you want. you disrespected your boyfriend. I know you don't understand this, and you never will, but you dun goof'd and he had every right to break up with you. you fucking deserved it.
>>
>>25283772
I like humiliating girls in public in particular.
>>
>>25283830
not my fetish, sorry. Good luck finding other ERP partners out there though!
>>
>>25283848
Not really looking right now. I was just planning on just going with whatever she was into to cheer her up.
>>
>>25283826
also if you're gonna talk to other guys while having a bf, at least delete your fucking texts. that's some amateur shit right there.
>>
>>25283752
I would never have cheated on him. just because you tend to gravitate to whores doesn't mean all women are whores. I've never cheated and I wouldn't dare.

>>25283787
fuck you, you goddamn autist.
immersing yourself in this toxic environment is only enabling your shitty behavior and backwards ideas.

>>25283797
I didn't plan it, I said I'd see what I could do about getting a ride, and then ended up being busy and never going over there anyway.

if I was actually going to go, I'd let him know where I was. I had always let him know where I was and with whom.

>>25283826
this >>25283803 isn't me lol
this is one of your fellow men (probably) telling you to grow up
>>
>>25283898
why would I have to delete my texts just for talking to another person?
besides, it was on my facebook. he was sitting there with my phone digging through months of old facebook messages and found one, ONE that he didn't like.

that's why you don't go through your significant others' phones, kids. you're going to read something out of context and you are going to make yourself mad over something insignificant...
>>
>>25283941
>I didn't plan it, I said I'd see what I could do about getting a ride
The way you phrases it makes it sound like you weren't planning on getting your boyfriends approval. Your response should have been "alright I'll see if my boyfriend is interested in us paying you a visit."

If you want to meet an old male friend even asking to do so alone is insulting. You're supposed to ask your boyfriend if he wants to meet your old friend.
>>
>>25283941
you don't understand.

you date a man? you don't talk to other men. end of discussion.

how would you like it if your man was talking to other women? even if he claimed it was platonic?

stop flinging insults and look at your own behavior.

in a relationship, it doesn't matter what you meant by what you did. it matters how what you did looks to your significant other.
>>
>>25283941
>if I was actually going to go, I'd let him know where I was. I had always let him know where I was and with whom.
That's not good enough.
Even asking permission isn't good enough.
You're supposed to ask him to join you. If he says no then you can ask to go alone. If he says he's not comfortable with you meeting him that's a final answer.
>>
>>25283883
oh, ignore me then. I'm far too eager and make the mistake of assuming others are the same.

That was sweet of you to offer that to her though
>>
>>25282723
I don't do resolutions, so I've just been going down a list of what I need to do to stop being a useless sack of shit.
1. continue to lose weight
2. get a new job
3. save money
4. try to not blow my first relationship
It's probably going to be blown as I'm an autistic 27 year old turbovirgin and he is pretty normie besides his deep passion for video games and being from /v/.
>>
>>25284000
>how would you like it if your man was talking to other women? even if he claimed it was platonic?
Normies assume this will happen because it's normal, and even if they don't like it they won't complain out of fear of looking like a clingy, possessive cunt. Most men would dump a chick who wouldn't even let him talk to female friends.
>>
>tfw emotionally abusing fembots irl
>tfw promising them sex
>mfw i dont answer their texts

Just a cyborg avenging my robot brothers
>>
>>25284039
What are you into though just curious.
>>
>>25283980
my ex lives in the next state over. we only see each other about once a month for a week or so when I go stay at his house.

I'd invite him with me everywhere and do everything with him if he was around me. I love him and I'm probably gonna be for reals messed up that he's not going to be around anymore...

>>25284000
>how would you like it if your man was talking to other women?
I wouldn't care because you're supposed to trust your partner. if you're dating someone you don't trust to not break your heart, then why would you date them at all?

you come off as really jaded and that's a common thing guys do, selfishly try to quarantine their girlfriend. it's a huge show of insecurity, that you'd want to keep your girlfriend from speaking to half of the entire population just for fear of being replaced.
>it matters how what you did looks to your significant other.
you've got to be just rusing now. just because he thinks one thing or another doesn't mean he's right. the truth is what really matters. at the end of the day, he broke up with me for cheating when I never cheated, so there was no reason.

>getting relationship advice from kissless virgins on the internet
yeah, I'll be sure to log this info under "things I'll never care to remember"
>>
Question for you gals:
Why the singleness and hanging out here? I know it's meme-tier, but when you could get at least some offers of companionship, just by taking a walk around town, why not do that?
>>
>>25284068
A variety of things. Off the top of my head, age play, monsters, fantasy settings, rape and dubious consent. I like long stories and character development.
>>
>>25284092
>my ex lives in the next state over. we only see each other about once a month for a week or so when I go stay at his house.
>I'd invite him with me everywhere and do everything with him if he was around me
Ok then it's understandable for you to not invite him to come with. You should have still responded "I'll see if my boyfriend is ok with it."

You didn't though, instead you looked into getting a ride and your schedule before even notifying him you were planning on meeting a guy one on one.

Meeting someone of the opposite gender one on one is a big fucking deal and if you don't understand that you're autistic.
>>
>>25284111
because the offers are from fags like you, fag. get a job, fag.
>>
>>25284111
>you could get at least some offers of companionship, just by taking a walk around town
that's a meme too, though.
when I walk around town nothing happens. I go to the grocery store, gather my things, check out at the self-check-out counter, and go home.
if I sit at Starbucks and read with a tea, no one comes up and tries to be my boyfriend. if I go to the movies alone, no one sits next to me to give me company. if I show up to a party alone, no one bothers to try to make friends with me.

the only, only, only time guys put effort into making a random girl happy is if they want a pump-and-dump. that doesn't feel good. I'd rather be alone.
>>
>finally get to ask a boy out
>FUCKING ROASTIE DON'T TOUCH ME REEEEEEE

I'm sick and tired of this. It's like all men are either players or misogynists.
>>
>>25284092
>I wouldn't care because you're supposed to trust your partner.
Your a fucking child. You can't trust your partner absolutely, that's why you communicate.

You didn't communicate. You considered meeting a guy alone without communicating that. He trusted you to tell him about things like that and you betrayed his trust.
>>
>>25284143
talking to a random girl in public is essentially street harassment. i make it a point to be casually looking away from any woman i notice in public in case it makes her uncomfortable or makes me a creep.
>>
>>25284092
>it's a huge show of insecurity, that you'd want to keep your girlfriend from speaking to half of the entire population just for fear of being replaced.
That's not the case at all. You want to keep your girlfriend from meeting half the population ALONE in a PRIVATE PLACE.

That's not insecure that's fucking normal. Any guy who isn't a cuck would not be ok with such a meeting if he didn't know the guy you're meeting.
>>
>>25284111
I have a low sex drive and don't really enjoy sex, so being single is not something that makes me upset at all. I can get companionship from housemates at home and family when I am on vacation.

I hang out on /r9k/ because I have been here since like 2009 and can't leave. I hang out in these threads because sometimes it is fun to hear things from other girls and hear things from their perspectives rather than the genderless anon perspective.
>>
>>25284111
I don't care that much about companionship and don't want a bf, I like anonymity in my social interaction.
>>
>>25284129
>age play
I've dipped my toe in those waters but they're uncomfortable waters and I feel like subs always try and pull me in deeper.

>monsters, fantasy settings
For the sake of actually getting off I prefer realistic settings. I like long term fantasy rp, just not sexually.

>rape and dubious consent
I like this sometimes.

Yeah seems we aren't so compatible even if I was looking.
>>
>>25284111
Because my body is hideous from being a landwhale, which I'm working on "fixing".
The sad thing is I squandered a good face by being a lonely, depressed dumbfuck that used food to cope with the lack of parenting and love.
I'm worried how different things will be when I'm a completely normal weight. If I'd get hit on and have to go into spaghetti mode blurting out I'm a monster underneath.
>>
>>25284135
I didn't even look into getting a ride or my schedule. the guy had messaged me when I was out of state with family and I told him I'd see what I could do when I got back to my hometown. I never got around to even trying to make plans.

see, he saw something like that with no context, not knowing my relationship with this guy, and assumed the very, very worst, just like you and everyone else in this thread did.
I can understand that, if he'd woken me up and been very angry with me but let me explain, that would have been fine. I still would have ripped him a new one for going through my phone. but the fact that he saw it, drove off for two hours ruminating in his head, and then came back and decided he would hear no explanation... that was all too much. he concocted this whole story about how I've obviously been cheating on him the whole time.

he was so insecure, so sure that I would cheat on him, he found the slightest amicable word I could say to a man and blew it out of proportion and now we're both pissy and sad.
>>
>>25284143
Same anon. I often wonder if it really is just a meme that girls get hit on constantly when they go out, to the point that they need to complain about it online all the time. Is it only the most attractive girls who experience it? The ones who look easy or approachable? Is it dependent on location, or the race of men in the area (I've heard it's mostly black guys but I don't live in America)?

The fact that nobody ever talks to me in public while tumblr girls are apparently suffering from constant street harassment makes me wonder how bad it really is for average looking girls. I'm not really complaining about it, because I don't think anything would come from a stranger hitting on me. I just don't really get how it works, maybe they're just bullshitting for attention.
>>
>>25284168
that's not what you said, though.

>>25284000
>you date a man? you don't talk to other men. end of discussion.

so basically, you have no argument and are just trying to make me mad and feel bad. classic ruse.
>>
>>25284143
I don't mean to be insensitive, but why is that? In the US, at least, it's looked at as being the guys' responsibility to approach.

That said, I'd have to be pretty certain there was interest before I'd approach a woman at a Starbucks. Other, more pump-and-dump types probably approach anyone they can.
>>
>>25284092
>you're supposed to trust your partner

then show with your actions that you can be trusted.

>jaded

why wouldn't I be, with women like you existing?

>it's a huge show of insecurity, that you'd want to keep your girlfriend from speaking to half of the entire population just for fear of being replaced.

isn't that the point of being with someone? out of all the other examples of the opposite sex, you chose them? and forsake all other examples for the sake of them?

>rusing

hah, I'm just trying to give you some real talk advice.

>the truth is what really matters

truth doesn't mean shit if the truth does not look like how it seems TO YOUR S.O.

>getting relationship advice from kissless virgins on the internet

>yeah, I'll be sure to log this info under "things I'll never care to remember"

I'm not a kissless virgin. don't believe if you don't want to but I'm not. I don't give a shit if you don't care to remember. your loss. you have so much opportunity here, with men telling you how they would feel by what you did to your (ex) boyfriend. and you're gonna throw it all away and not learn. fine by me.
>>
FUCK OFF STUPID WHORES

YOU DONT BELONG AND NEVER WILL

FUCK OFF STUPID FUCKING CUNTS
>>
>>25284226
He over reacted for sure. He jumped to some conclusions that were false. However you also made mistakes. They were smaller than his but still mistakes. As I said I would have spanked you, but I wouldn't have assumed you're cheating on me and left you.
>>
File: 1312910929301.gif (81 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1312910929301.gif
81 KB, 500x281
How do I get a wagie bf with lots of money? All i've met are broke NEETs
>>
>>25284232
I think a lot of it is how attractive you are and how you're dressed.
if you dress in a mini-dress and poof up your hair all big, slather yourself in glitter and makeup, and don some high heels to go get bread and milk? yeah, you're probably going to get hit on.

mostly though I think it's a race thing. I've only been randomly hit on by random shitskins, almost exclusively niggers with a couple Indians. I guess I don't even think about that when I think about guys hitting on me - niggers catcalling white women is just what niggers do.
>>
>tfw female post gf
>tfw coitus

Feels good, man.
>>
>>25284266
haha baby got mad a frew a tantrum
>>
>>25284288
poster*

Not post-anything.
>>
>>25284275
I'm not broke.

Do you want me to buy you a game on steam princess?
>>
>>25284215
Oh well. As before, I wish you all the best.
>>
>>25284274
that feels good to hear someone else say he overreacted. I know I made mistakes and I apologized to him for them.
when he told me he looked through my phone at first I was mad because he broke my trust, and then he kept implicating that he "knew" and I didn't "have to lie anymore" but I had no idea what he was talking about. he opened up my phone and showed me the message. I said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize that would upset you! he's an old friend, friend of my brother's, etc." I'd told him a story about this guy before so it's not like it was someone I was keeping secret...

he just won't let me apologize... how do I get him to see straight? we both fucked up but I'm willing to forgive him...
>>
>>25284313
I have a question about ageplay. My issue with it is less rping molesting a 9 year old, and more her making it seem like the 9 year old wants it.

Do you ever feel guilty when you do ageplay, like you're spreading the harmful lie that 9 year olds want it?
>>
>>25284320
If he doesn't want to believe you, what can you do? Just tell it to him as straight as possible, just the facts, and leave the ball in his court. If he read your text messages, shouldn't he have seen a lack of evidence of actually meeting him?
>>
>>25284174
Single is definitely easier. Eventually though, you'll have to start your own family... or so my mother frequently tells me.

>>25284183
Fair enough. It takes the pressure off to not have labels, but I wonder if it's simply easier for women to live the single life, because men are typically defined by their sexuality.

>>25284221
There's someone for everyone, as they say. I hope you don't go too crazy with the dieting, though. There's a difference between a healthy weight and starving yourself.

>>25284232
In my opinion, those girls that overuse social media are the same ones that lie to gain popularity. I won't lie, they're usually eye-catchers, but I'd never trust a girl like that.
>>
>>25284320
It's already over. He can't trust you due to his own issues. All there is to do at this point is move on. Hopefully your less bf will be more willing to believe you when you're telling the truth.
>>
>>25284313
And as before, I piss on all your breasts.
>>
>>25284369
Not me. I'm not into watersports.
>>
>>25284348
that's what I think... I guess I really can't do anything more, then... :/ this is really fucked, man.

>>25284359
I don't want it to be over ;~;
now I'm crying
this is stupid
why is everything in my life stupid and broken...
>>
>>25284381
It's because the world is stupid and broken. That's why everyone is so lonely these days.
>>
>>25284344
I don't like to roleplay under age 12 and prefer early to mid teens.

I very rarely play characters who have a good grasp of what sex is or who have enough of a sex drive to actively seek out information about it. A lot of scenarios usually involve a decent amount of grooming and coercion on the part of the older character, and a lot of reassurances to my character that things are fine, things are normal, things are safe, etc. Often I roleplay rape scenarios anyway.

Ageplay as a fetish is pretty far removed from pedophilia in the same way that Rapeplay as a fetish is pretty far removed from actual rape. I don't usually feel like roleplaying it out spreads those harmful lies since by the time people are roleplaying they are already both completely accepting that what they are doing is a very fictionalized version of what it would be like in real life. If I did meet someone who thought that it was possible for kids to give informed consent in real life or that relationships like the ones I roleplay can be anything but disastrous in real life, I'd tell them off and block them.
>>
>>25284373
Do you have any old breasts lying around you can give me to tape inside my toilet?
>>
>>25284381
There's that stage where all you can think about is what you're going to miss, but in reality he probably wasn't all that great and you could do better anyway.
>>
>>25284407
the world is better than it has ever been, at least for us. you're just looking for problems.
>>
>>25284458
>I don't like to roleplay under age 12 and prefer early to mid teens.
Ok that's easier for me.

Except for the fact that I've rped with actual 15 year old girls before, so rping with someone pretending to be 15 would throw me for a huge loop.
>>
>>25284474
>the world is better than it has ever been, at least for us
It's not for me and is not for her.

Glad to hear that you're having a jolly old time though.
>>
>>25284356
>Eventually though, you'll have to start your own family... or so my mother frequently tells me.
I'm not entirely convinced this is true. Growing up I had a lot of great role models who were single adults living happy lives. But, if I eventually do decide that I want to change, then I will and I will probably go out and do more social things and give people my phone number and stuff. I'm not really very worried since I have a lot of hobbies and a lot of ways to meet people if I feel like it.

In some ways I've kind of already started a family. I live with a number of wonderful people and we do things like cook together and eat dinner as a family. It won't last forever, but for the time being I am very content. I love them very much.
>>
>>25284504
this is the fembot - what's going wrong in your life, friend?
>>
>>25284504
are you sitting in a climate-controlled home with all the food you need? and endless entertainment on a little screen? and a whole system of police and medicine and government programs to protect you? can you make money doing one little insignificant part in some pointless company, and get currency you can use to buy food shipped in from all over the world? yeah i'm undateable too, cry me a river.
>>
>>25284528
I don't have a girlfriend and I am having difficulty writing that in a way that doesn't get me muteblocked.
>>
>>25284498
I only ERP with other adults, it sits poorly with me to do that stuff with kids.

And because I usually play in fantasy settings with people, my 15 year old characters usually have lives that are pretty far removed from the lives of real 15 year olds. They know different things, see different things, and have such different belief sets.
>>
>>25284563
exactly. count your blessings. boo hoo no gf. your grandfather was mauled by wolves.
>>
to report and sage this thread
>>
>>25284580
>I only ERP with other adults, it sits poorly with me to do that stuff with kids.
They lied and told me they were 18.

>>25284581
Nah. He was bitten by an albatross in Antarctica though.
>>
>>25284533
not who you have been replying to, but this is something I think about a lot when I am not feeling bad.

I think, wow I am very sad about things that are happening to me right now, but everything else is getting better. Then I think about medical advances and stuff even since I was born and it usually cheers me up or at least distracts me.
>>
>>25284111
>you could get at least some offers of companionship, just by taking a walk around town

o i am laffin, shit like that never happens.
>>
>>25284598
We can kill babies in the womb more efficiently than ever before. Woohoo for progress.
>>
fembots, how likely would you be to change yourself to get a bf? i mean like if he wanted you to dress a certain way, etc
>>
>>25284612
how much period blood squirted out of your cunt when you laughed?
sorry fembot threads are the only place i can learn about women's lives.
>>
>>25284619
i'll dress however he wants as long as i can still wipe poorly and blow sharts into my panties all day.
you can take the girl out of the skid marks, but you can't take the skid marks out of the girl.
>>
New Years resolutions:
>get a job
>make at least one new friend
>>
>>25284638
don't forget have anal sex with your dad more often
>>
>>25284619
Not happening. If he thinks he has to change me, then obviously I am not the girl he should be dating. Similarly, I wouldn't want to date a guy that I would felt needed me to change him.
>>
>>25282747
you seem triggered
>>
>>25284619
I'd never change the way I dress, my taste is very specific and I like my clothes. I'd be upset if he didn't like it but I'd never change it.

I don't think I'd change myself unless it was self improvement I wanted too, or becoming a better gf in the way I treat him. Everything else about me is superficial enough that I'd rather break up than deal with a guy who doesn't like those aspects of me.
>>
>>25284638
focus on the job.
friends are overrated.
>>
Do you girls realize if you want you can just take a guys hand and place it on your tits or similar?
>>
>>25284596
uff da.
All of my long-term ERP partners have swapped emails with me and I've been able to see their ages on abandoned G+ profiles and whatnot, or we end up talking in such detail about their work/college stuff that I'm convinced they are as old as they said they were.
>>
>>25284517
That's awesome. I'm glad you're happy. I'm not supposed to be content as a single male, but I'm a lot happier since I've stopped basing my happiness on other people.

>>25284612
If guys never asked women out that we meet in public, there probably wouldn't be a global population problem.
>>
>>25284664
>my taste is very specific and I like my clothes

What style do you prefer?
>>
>>25284563
as much as I just spent half this thread crying about it, not having a significant other isn't the end of your life.

as my mom was saying to me: you aren't going to be happy if you depend on others for your happiness, because other people will bend or break, disappoint and disappear and you will be left at ground zero every time. you are not a product of what other people think of you or how they have (mis)treated you. determine your own value by setting goals and accomplishing them. you will be able to be proud of yourself then and feel self-sufficient.

idk what the fuck she's talking about, but maybe it will help you.
>>
>>25284705
I'll admit I fell for the "18 year old highschool senior" meme before.

Although another one told me she went to Yale.

Yes this happened multiple times with multiple girls.
>>
>>25284111
most of those men have had grey hair and been FOB immigrants. I want someone around my age to trade v-cards with and grow old with. not someone who is already old and probably not pure.
>>
>>25284703
Second. As a hopeless sperg, this probably would have shocked me when I was younger, but I slapped myself enough for not going for it when I had that chance, that I'd be okay with this if it happened tomorrow.
>>
>>25283410
# triggered males
>>
File: tumblr_loeik5RO5C1qh2zuso1_500.gif (500 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_loeik5RO5C1qh2zuso1_500.gif
500 KB, 500x324
I'm going to self improve. Make my ex regret losing me over everything that's been going down.
>>
>>25284705
>uff da
are you a Midwesterner of Norwegian descent?
I thought I was the only one who said that
>>
>>25284676
Ya, it's just that I don't even have one close friend. But after reading >>25284648 I remembered why keeping to myself was more pleasant.
>>
>>25284785
A married coworker at my old job did this to another coworker. He turned her down at first because he has a gf but they eventually did it anyway.
>>
>>25284795
My mother went to college in Minnesota and picked it up there, I picked it up from her. I had a friend who was genetically Norwegian in high school too and her family all said it.
>>
>>25284797
be
your
own
friend
/thread

P.S. fuck bitches and/or chads forget them get money

anal sex with your dad is your own decision not going there
>>
>tfw slowly getting fat
Fat people disgust me, and I'll probably hate myself in a few more pounds. I've fought the good fight as long as I can, but food is the only bit of pleasure I have in life.
>>
>>25284782
If you want a guy to take control and be the leader in the relationship, a young virgin isn't the way to go. He'll second guess himself at every move, fail at most things he does, and well... take a look around /r9k/. I, and many of my friends.decision on the other hand, have already made our mistakes, we know what we want out of life and aren't still hoping that mommy takes care of us.

I'm not saying you should go become a sugar baby, but I'm a much better person at thirty than I was at twenty, and that's because of my experiences.
>>
File: UFFDA.jpg (60 KB, 1392x384) Image search: [Google]
UFFDA.jpg
60 KB, 1392x384
>this entire thread

UFF DA
>>
>>25284843
Are you already at the stage where you'd be completely unwilling to let someone see a picture of you with your belly button showing?
>>
>>25284873
I'm right there with you, man.
did I just witness the birth of a new meme?
UFF DA
>>
>>25284797
oh jeez. sorry. i don't know why i said that.
>>
>>25284800
Just a random forced groping at work, between two people who were already in relationships?

Awesome. And this is why I hate people.
>>
>>25284873
UFF DA
F
F

D
A
>>
>>25284884
UFF DA WAS A DANK MEME BEFORE THE INTERNET EXISTED.

IT RETAINS ITS DANKNESS TO THIS DAY

like lefse retains its potatoey goodness

NORWEGIAN DIASPORA HOLLA
>>
>>25284745
>dresses and skirts exclusively, almost always a-line and cinched at the waist
>collared blouses often with neck bows/ties or worn under a dress
>everything in either neutral colours, pink, navy or wine
>round toed shoes, often mary janes and heels
>for patterns and extra bits etc I like bows, polka dots, sailor motifs, florals, checks/houndstooth
>stockings wherever possible
>>
>>25284893
What I'm saying is, that if you're a girl you're allowed to do that kinda thing. You won't get in trouble for guiding a guys hand to your body.

So I'm not saying random guys hit on you when you're shopping. I know that doesn't happen. However if you want a guy to touch you, you can make him touch you.
>>
>>25284915
Are you transgender? That sounds like how a transgirl might dress.
>>
>>25284842
>>25284891
You know what's funny is that some people I knew used to make fun of me and say I'd do shit exactly like what you said. Lord knows why I'm an antisocial kv.
>>
>>25284913
DANKER THAN THE SMELL OF LUTEFISK
>>
my goals are basically
>lose weight
>git gud at art
>obtain oneitis' heart
>>
>>25284969
i mean i'm sorry i said your new year's resolution should be more anal sex with your dad. i come here because it's fun to trade disgusting insults anonymously. sometimes i forget that some people aren't doing that.
>>25284972
smell your dad's boner you kike
>>
>>25284965
No, I just have girly taste. Once I posted my room on 4chan and got told it looks like a trannies room because it was suspiciously, overly girly, but if I'm overcompensating for something it's my looks rather than my genitals.
>>
>>25285004
>kike

were you looking for >>>/pol/ ?
>>
>>25284915
That's sounds adorable! Small town girl?

Is it weird that I prefer cute over sexy? Like to the point that leather and latex disgust me.

>>25284944
Sorry, I should have probably tripfagged for this thread. I asked a question earlier, professing that I'm male, and have just been replying since. I still think random groping and cheating is vile, though.

Yeah, pretty sure I'm weird.
>>
>>25285004
Apology accepted, in the unlikely case that you are actually are the person who posted that and not just another person being nice lol
>>
>>25285020
no it's just a funny word for insults. i'm jewish myself.
>>
>>25285040
thanks, it's really me, and i'm not being nice, just undoing a little bit of the mean.
>>
>>25285013
Oh ok. It's unusual to see a cis girl wearing skirts and dresses these days, they're mostly wearing leggings which transgirls avoid because duh.

I'd like to see a fully clothed picture of you just for the novelty of it. No way that's happening though.
>>
File: 1448032968544.jpg (51 KB, 800x690) Image search: [Google]
1448032968544.jpg
51 KB, 800x690
>>25285057
Oh speaking of transgirls wearing leggings I have a lewd picture that demonstrates why they never wear them outside.
>>
>>25285072
lewd af senpai
>>
>>25285057
I'd also like to see this. More for veneration and fawning than novelty, though.
>>
>>25284619
I probably would, but only what they want aren't completely retarded. What I currently wear is just hoodies and jeans, so I can understand if they want me to change. As long as what they want actually looks decent on me, I'd be fine with it.
Plus, I'm kind of tsundere about girly clothes. While I was still a kid, I pretty much announced to everyone that I hated girly things, and I still feel like I have some sort of pride or reputation to keep up. I kind of like dresses now.
>>
>>25285123
I'd also like to see this. More for masturbatory purposes than for novelty or fawning, though.
>>
File: IMG_20151227_061645.jpg (2 MB, 4608x3456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_061645.jpg
2 MB, 4608x3456
>>25285079
The fact that this doesn't arouse me is proof that I'm only into cisgirls. I still saved it though because I can recognize lewdness even when it's not something I'm into, such as this butthole.
>>
>>25284915

damn, this is how i would want my gf to dress

any advice on where i can find a girl like this?
>>
>>25285149
go to a "going to kill you" forum
>>
>>25285149
r9k apparently

Send her your contact info man.
>>
>>25285174
ok.
hey cunt! yeah you with the gay dresses. stop wiping your asshole for a second and email me ur noodz to [email protected]
>>
File: Image1.png (566 KB, 476x1178) Image search: [Google]
Image1.png
566 KB, 476x1178
>>25285057
I don't mind, it's not particularly exciting though
>>
>>25285388
Sydney?

Original comment
>>
>>25285405
Yes actually, good guess or do you somehow recognize me?
>>
>>25285420
Holy shit, random guess

Any chance you'd want to chat?
>>
>>25285420

sydney?

want to make a trip up the freeway to newcastle

p-please
>>
>>25285433
You thirsty faggots are ruining this board
Stop fucking giving them attention
>>
>>25285388
Thank you!

You do look very different. Very professional looking from an era where people still cared about looking professional.
>>
>>25285388
Wearing the skirt up so high hides your hips and makes you look unattractive.
>>
>>25285473
Don't make fun of xir!!!!
(Sorry skirtanon, I don't want to assume your pronouns before I know how you identify so I'll use neutral ones until you tell me which you prefer. :^) )
>>
>>25285433
Not right now since it's late, I also don't have skype or kik or anything but I guess if you post your email I could send you one.

>>25285448
That is quite a trek...

>>25285460
Yeah, I work in an office so I tend to buy stuff I can wear there.

>>25285473
I can assure you I'd look worse if I wore anything that showed my hips, I don't have the body for it.
>>
>>25285518
>I can assure you I'd look worse if I wore anything that showed my hips, I don't have the body for it.
If you're cisgendered this is false. Showing that you have the body shape of a female will make you more attractive to hetero guys. I can see that you have hips under there, they're just awkwardly hidden and it makes you look awkward.

I'm not going to say "oh you should be super confident" but you should at least have the confidence to show the rough shape of your body provided you're cisgendered.
>>
>>25285518
Sure, it's [email protected]

Message me if you want, I'm just interested in meeting people off r9k
>>
>>25285561
Why don't you smell my pussy instead, faggot? Sorry your fat male body doesn't look good in your mommy's wedding dress.
>>
>>25283717
I want to say this is bait but I honestly believe it's a roastie because only women are retarted enough to think it's ok to message another guy and go hang out one on one and be "thinking about him" while in a relationship. Last girl I dated pulled this same shit until I wised up and tried to cuck her and ended the relationship. What goes through a woman's simple little head where they think this is acceptable behavior while dating someone? I know women can't use logic but fuck.
>>
>>25285583
I don't follow. I'm a cis guy, why would I wear a dress.
>>
>>25285603
You don't follow? Why don't you follow your dad's dick up into your butthole where you both belong. I look amazing.
>>
>>25285561
I can't wear figure hugging clothes anon, it's not just my hips but my entire lower body. I hide it for a reason, I'd rather just look awkward.
>>
>>25285655
You can wear clothes that aren't figure hugging without dressing like you have something to hide.

You remind me of this one very thin girl I knew who dressed like a fat girl, said she picked clothes that would have a slimming effect. It just made her look awkward.

I don't mean to sound trite, but you should have a bit more confidence in your body.
>>
>>25285637
I know you're not the girl who posted that pic, so who are you. Your talking like you want me to choke you.
>>
>tfw extremely submissive to the point that I would probably want it to be a 24/7 thing
>tfw no bf to obey and revere
>>
>>25285701
You want to choke me, big boy? Let me know when you're done choking and choking on your father's erection and we'll see what we can work out.
>>
>>25285718
If I was your bf would you let me cuck you? I want to tie my gf up and fuck another girl while she's forced to watch.
>>
>>25285739
Ok I'm done, so let's work something out whoever you are.
>>
>>25285770
Great. I'm the girl in the photo, so I'm in Sydney. I'll meet you anywhere within a few hours of me. Boy am I going to enjoy beating your pussy ass into the ground. You made a big mistake, fatherfucker.
>>
>>25285791
Too bad I live in America. If I lived in Sydney I'd totally meet you and get beaten up. Would be an interesting experience.

If you really are the girl in the photo though then you have a split personality...
>>
>>25285811
Is it split farther apart than your butt cheeks when your father penetrates you? Or not as far? I need to know, I judge everything by comparison to aspects of your sexual relationship with your father.
>>
>>25285845
>Is it split farther apart than your butt cheeks when your father penetrates you?
Yes.
>>
>>25285865
Yeah I knew it. Your dad's a pussy with pathetic ass-spreadening power. Sorry dude, you should ask your mom to find a boyfriend who will fuck you better.
>>
>>25285879
Too bad I'm on the opposite side of the world and can't fight you irl.
>>
>>25285900
Why? Is this ludicrous nonsense actually upsetting you? Get a grip, homo. This time on something that isn't attached to your father's pelvis.
>>
>>25285920
It's not upsetting you it's just that you clearly want me to hit you, so it would be a rare chance for me to hit a girl without any feelings of guilt.
>>
>>25285932
What a strange reaction. Why do you think people who are being obnoxious are doing it because they want you to hit them? That's what a psychotic person thinks. Maybe get your dad to stop molesting you for a while, it sounds like it's messing with your head.
>>
>>25285958
I-I'm not psychotic!

I'm just bad at reading people apparently.
>>
>>25286012
Oh sorry.
I'm psychotic, I don't know what possessed me to aggressively accuse a random stranger of having sex with his father. My apologies.
>>
>tfw no homely violent psychotic Australian fembot gf who constantly keeps me on my toes
>>
>>25282723
>female
>robot
pick only one
>>
File: 1431768377374.jpg (60 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
1431768377374.jpg
60 KB, 550x366
>>25283649
>Published on Apr 2, 2015
>>
>>25287255
date-checking NORMALFAGGOT
CALENDAR-ASS MOTHERFUCKER
GET THE FUCK OUT CALENDARFAG
>>>/calendar/
>>>reddit.com/calenda/r/fag
>>
Robot here, fuck you fembots
>get fat virgin gf
>she becomes obsessed with me
>I'm her entire world
>go out and fuck this hot fwb
>she's dumb as fuck but dat body tho
>take pics
>send pics to fat bitch on some day we were having dumb anniversary
>her parents call me and says she tried to commit suicide
I'll get one next time
I won't stop until all you roasties have had your retribution
>>
>>25283955
>don't read your significant other's phone or you might catch them in the act

wew lads
>>
>>25288507
this will never happen to me because guys that deliberately go looking for virgins avoid black girls as a rule
>>
>>25283024
how easy was it
>>
>having sex with boy who i met on r9k who is my bf
>its our second date and im super nervous
>we have sex
>my only sexual encounter before this was with a disinterested fatty
>i have no idea what i'm doing and have to admit this to him
>feel so embarrassed
>it was fucking perfect oh my god
>>
>>25283093

or you could just engage in conversations regardless of your gender
lmfao xDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>25283295

go hard or go home you pansy
>>
>>25289493
w-what happened then?
>>
>>25284320

every woman that has cheated says the exact same bullshit you're spouting now
i don't believe you not because what you're saying is unlikely, but because every cheat has said that
maybe you people need to sort this thing out because by the odd chance you aren't being full of shit, all these people are ruining it for you
>>
>>25289443
Coincidentally, I am black guy
I've taken it upon myself to use my BBC to avenge my robot brothers.
I would never do it to you, cus black women are the lease attractive
>>
>>25289493
I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers
Whore
>>
>>25285420

>sydney
kill yourself fagggot
>>
File: brendanjems.jpg (18 KB, 181x280) Image search: [Google]
brendanjems.jpg
18 KB, 181x280
I hope I can join the normy rat race but I have a deep seated hatred for all of it, all the boomers who have had jobs for decades and me with a massive gap in my record, everyone my age far ahead of me to whom normydom is everyday life, people who judge you for having the wrong haircut and the wrong taste in music, me running out of normy sounding things to say and accidentally revealing that I am an autist, people who think they are being nice by treating me like I am mentally challenged, no one being interested in the same things I am, feigning interest only for me to discover they weren't really interested and now will go off and gossip about how "boring" i am just because my subjective tastes aren't a part of pop culture, that inevitable bully who starts insulting every little thing I do and making every day miserable which I can do nothing about without risking losing my job, no hope of gaining social skills and feeling like a human because no one will socialize with me, no hope of achieving anything unless I take a massive risk and waste my own money trying to start a business or try to make it big on the stock market
>>
>>25282723
My new years resolution is to hopefully find a bf
>>
>>25283717
You left out the part where you told the same guy you were planning to hang out with that you're thinking about him and his cock... This same guy who messages you every day telling you to come over and fuck.

I bet that's how you explained it to your mom too. Keep trying tomg make me feel like I'm at fault here. I'llmy never talk to youssh again.
>>
>>25290500
This was not months ago by the way. This was a few weeks ago after thanksgiving.

Go throughto your photos and messages and stop fucking lying to me.
>>
>>25282747
Looks like someone ignored the many anons telling him it was a new janitor powertripping by deleting threads he does not like and say it's "/b/ content" (whereas /b/ content always gets left alone).
>>
>>25290536
I want to mention also that you took nudes within the last few months that I've never even seen.

Seeing people defend you on your lies makes really angry.
>>
>>25290036
>I hope I can join the normy rat race but I have a deep seated hatred for all of it, all the boomers who have had jobs for decades and me with a massive gap in my record, everyone my age far ahead of me to whom normydom is everyday life, people who judge you for having the wrong haircut and the wrong taste in music, me running out of normy sounding things to say and accidentally revealing that I am an autist, people who think they are being nice by treating me like I am mentally challenged
God you sound like a retard. Your hatred for a massive swath of people, boomers, who are near completely oblivious to their own "malevolence" trouble your job finding?
>>
do fembots like black robots?
>>
>>25291190
if theyre cute
>>
>>25283538
this made me kek

03AHJ_Vut5tM9UtNB0DDCeglSOL7x3-2EhaKDevu5GiWt3ExJrVbbq4cNCzQdJL6XT7M_RADpfsg8TScwiQ7ydMLAHIhkyXkHLxsJr5e_zFZLRIFYdWXeZheB9CEsfvM8NGK_8mmOcUb-0Lku10CSMk50IE7EeC06rmdtF1p1zGsyHJzl5XpCK9h5HArmgCpuo3jA4K_bdCkwPuLfCAdhXizPJfM6Wjz9nL8l7LUZKH6jtcKOwhek_4UpbGy9btjuxjYxutnGvelmkB66D2SFkq-rXLlhxQFAdPMgNm3D9BeQSnEQ94RoJg3237U5Yz97RnVqPql9BiC5mwAEVmeodnjk3B0cQSfVVn-23VT6saGfaq5DfzZ2XrNU
>>
>>25285131
>tsundere about girly clothes
>I hated girly things

you sound like a chinese cartoon character
>>
>>25291190
yeah, with the same caveats for any guy that we get along and have similar hobbies
>>
>>25284111
>just by taking a walk around town
Stacy pls, this is a femBOT thread
>>
>graduate
>go to lots of cool concerts
>become a wageslave and use my money for drumming lessons
>read weird books
>maybe make a friend
>maybe try a psychedelic
>learn to cook better
>>
>be more sociable
>make friends
>make music
>stop going on 4chan
>>
>>25292597
Stacy doesn't exist. Fembots don't exist. Females don't exist. The only people who exist are me and the mailman. Everything else is drawn by someone who isn't me (must be the mailman) to go on the screens in my home. I'm going to yell at the mailman tomorrow because he stopped drawing Seinfeld. Bow, bow bow bow BOW, bow bowbow, bow bow bow boopeedoo boop beep boobee TEEDLEE TEE beep beep!
>>
>>25283410
thank god they beat the shit out of you in school
>>
>>25290129
I'll be your bf
Look, you completed your resolution before the year even started :)
>>
File: 1421722775200.jpg (86 KB, 990x596) Image search: [Google]
1421722775200.jpg
86 KB, 990x596
>>25282723
I'm gonna force my self to go hiking on sunday mornings with the bf. It'll be more fun with him i hope.
maybe we could start hunting/identifying mushrooms and of flora.
try and get my skin issues more under control.
start wearing my hair down because then people will think i am more normal and not uncomfortable with existing and then people will stop asking me why i do or don't do this or that or whatever.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.