[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>b on dating site, no luck, not even one date >get a message
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: hxrt.jpg (7 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
hxrt.jpg
7 KB, 250x242
>b on dating site, no luck, not even one date
>get a message asking if im dtf
>so depressed say yes
>justwantsomeloveandaffection.jpg
>what ensues is the worst sex of my life
>too nervous to say anything
>they dont even orgasm
>they roll off saying "Ill text you sometime"
>leave

I deserved this. Im a fucking terrible person and I deserved this.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 640x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 640x496
Doesn't sound too bad desu senpai.
>>
>>25282677
>what ensues is the worst sex of my life
So you've had sex before?

Also, what happened? How bad was the sex?
>>
>>25282724
it was terrible. i want to cry. I have never felt so used in my life, my body is actually in pain from how bad it was.
>>
>>25282768
I had a long term partner, so i've had one sexual partner before.

they basically just came in, shoved their tongue in my mouth, took their own clothing off and got in my bed, leaving me to undress myself and walk around to the other side where I got in, then they just jammed it in with no prep, it hurt and it kept hurting.
>>
>>25282677
what makes you think you deserve this? Seriously. At what point in your life did you become deserving of this? (I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm asking so you have insight on your emotional trauma).
>>
>>25283042
the fact that no one loves me makes that pretty obvious that im not made to have romantic affection and expecting to get any out of it, especially out of a casual sexual encounter, was stupid. I deserved it because I shouldnt have hoped for more
>>
now I have to sleep in this same bed. i just want to strip all the sheets for a wash and sleep on the couch for the night, fuck
>>
>>25282801
>they
Hate to sound like /b/, but... I need more info on this.
>>
>>25282677
>>25282801
>has had sex with other people (obviously lying about having only one partner)
>gets on a dating profile and obviously gets messaged first for sex
>has casual sex willingly
>complains it isn't as good as previous partners' sex

>I'm such a robot guys!
>>
>>25283091
I mean: what age did you stop becoming deserving of being loved and not used. Was it when you were a kid and your parents told you you were a bad person or something?
(The fact that "no one loves you" sucks, but it wouldn't make you feel undeserving if you liked yourself. I have never been in a relationship but I wouldn't say that the fact no one has even been in love with me would make me feel like I would ever deserve mistreatment.)
>>
>>25283155
what info do you want

>>25283158
I found one other ugly sad lonely person who could stomach me enough to love me for a year before deciding I wasnt good enough

>>25283161
fuck if I know
>>
...op I'll try to make you feel better if you want...
>>
>>25283161
when things keep happening to you and the only common denominator is yourself, you dont have to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots.
>>
File: 1440119321029.png (521 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1440119321029.png
521 KB, 1024x1024
Hey guys, let's not give this dumb used goods whore attention.

Let's talk about Trump.

I'm thinking of wearing a trump hoodie to the gym. What do you guys think? I'm one of the stronger guys there.
>>
>>25283216
exactly. people are obviously out to get you
>>
>>25283229
hardly, im not that paranoid.
>>
>>25283222
I feel his foreign polices ( other than handling refugees) are quite lackluster.
>>
>>25283248
Yeah, he's been dodgy about it

Like making the military more powerful but reducing spending.

He does seem to be very pro-constitution though and Ted Cruz is very pro-constitution and anti-NSA, so I'm hoping he's his VP
>>
>>25283197
Was it a threesome?
>>
>>25283277
no, im being ambiguous with the genders
>>
>>25283265
His claim on revamping health care seems like a sham for right wig support too...
>>
File: 1447787921547.png (320 KB, 575x485) Image search: [Google]
1447787921547.png
320 KB, 575x485
I'm so glad this video bombed hard

They tried to do the FuckH8 shit and it went south fast. Maybe it was because it was more annoying than usual.
>>
>>25283197
Well, you should think about it. Because what I would recommend is that you do "inner child work" which is when psychologists trace back your belief of being "deserving of being used and unloved" to the root.

I'd be willing to bet that you have a moment it your life when someone convinced you as a child that you were worthless and from that point on the feeling and sadness of it suck with you. If you can meditate to try to remember it, or just guess what things could have caused it that would be helpful.
Then, when you think of a situation that could have caused it, imagine making that situation better. Save your "inner child" and imagine yourself now, or someone else telling the person it was wrong to do that to your child self.
>>
File: 1448744928871.png (478 KB, 1000x1514) Image search: [Google]
1448744928871.png
478 KB, 1000x1514
Fun fact to all your bernie fags

Bernie sanders only has one actual child which he had out of wedlock. As of now, he's raising three kids that aren't this
>>
File: 1450121950267.png (589 KB, 627x627) Image search: [Google]
1450121950267.png
589 KB, 627x627
>>25283222
trips conquer this thread
>>
>>25283216
Yes the problem is -your belief that you are undeserving of love-.
If you didn't have that belief you wouldn't have agreed to have the justwantsomeloveandaffection sex and you would have been able to wait.

Good news is that if the problem is yourself, fixing it is in your power.

That's why I wrote this for you to deal with your beliefs
>>25283314
>>
>>25283285
I can't understand why you would (try) to do that.
>>
>>25283395
Because she doesn't want to be all "I'm a girl btw" up in here. It triggers too many robots.
>>
>>25283437
and for good reason

she's worthless.

>attention whores
>has had previous sex partners
>has casual sex
>thinks women can be lonely

she should just fuck off to /soc/
>>
>>25283437
I'm afraid everyone knew she was a she on the first post. Anyway, sorry for being insensitive about that, and thanks for the clarification.
>>
>>25283285
Ambiguous because you're a fag that's complaining about getting rammed up the ass too hard. >>>/lgbt/ that way
>>
Roastie thread, nothing to see here.
>>
Send messages to guys in your league

Stop having casual sex

Get full std blood work done
>>
can donald trump ever be stumped?
sage
>>
>>25282677
shame thread?
>accidentally revealed which hentai artists I fap to to my friends
>they google "bosshi"
>now known as pedophile/faggot
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.