[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/bots: Would a .22 magnum bullet hypothetically be enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17
File: Untitled2.jpg (70 KB, 646x432) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
70 KB, 646x432
/k/bots:

Would a .22 magnum bullet hypothetically be enough for someone to easily an hero with? Would you need to aim anywhere specific to try to dodge the skull? Or would it even matter?

totally asking for a friend huehuehuehuehuehue
>>
Probably, but I wouldn't recommend it. It's a small round and its main draw is supposed armor-piercing capabilities. Outside of a situation where your head has a kevlar vest, you'd be better off with a .45 or a shotgun or something.

Hypothetically.
>>
>>25282587
Wait, shit, never mind the armor-piercing bit, I mixed it up with another round. It's still not small enough that I'd use it if I hypothetically wanted to kill myself.
>>
>>25282612
Yeah it's mostly a matter of hypothetical availability.

I've heard though .22 rounds are really lethal for headshots since they don't have enough power to exit the skull, so they just kind of bounce around sluicing everything up. That seems like it would probably be unimaginably painful though before you finally stop processing things. Idkkkk
>>
>>25282545
Unless you can rapid fire more than a couple in the rear portion of the brain I wouldn't. You'd probably wake up a week later three times a stupid as you are now.
>>
Talking hypothetical should use something other than a gun because it gives guns a bad name. Tell your friend he's a selfish pussy as well
>>
>>25282763
:^( :^( boohoo not the big scary gun laws

tbhfam it's not like anything other than mass shootings are ever going to have any impact on public perception of guns even though easy access to firearms does in fact give you way more suicides
>>
No. Use a different caliber.

.22 will fuck your shit up, it can bounce around inside your skull and leave you a vegetable
>>
>>25282802

It's still ammo for the left and not really people that want to kill themselves if they can't get a gun will do it another way. Your friend should do it the other way. Also if he can't "afford' anything other than a .22 pistol he's a dumbass you can get a 12g shotgun for 200-300 bucks who cares about money when you're dead.
>>
File: 1450993442937.png (149 KB, 355x352) Image search: [Google]
1450993442937.png
149 KB, 355x352
>>25282763
>thinking that someone who is going to an hero gives a flying fuck about how it will affect the public perception of the weapon they choose to do it with
Just don't self-immolate, OP... gasoline has a bad enough rap as it is.
>>
>>25282802
>even though easy access to firearms does in fact give you way more suicides

Good. People should be able to die if they want to.
>>
File: hollow.jpg (152 KB, 736x486) Image search: [Google]
hollow.jpg
152 KB, 736x486
The .22 is strong enough to enter your skull via the temple or roof of your mouth. Roof of the mouth is probably better. If you go through the temple it might pass right through and not do enough damage and just make you retarded for the rest of your life.

For max damage you'd want the bullet to enter but not exit and ricochet around and scramble up you're brainy bits. I would use either a larger caliber or a .22 hollow point.

The hollow point expands like a flower on impact, increasing the size and thus the amount of tissue damage that will occur.
>>
>>25282545
>Would you need to aim anywhere specific to try to dodge the skull?
Try aiming the gun away from your skull.
>>
>>25283014
Preferably at normies.
>>
>>25282670
There are no pain receptors in your brain so it wouldn't be as bad as you think.
>>
>>25282977
>>25282806
>>25282681
Yeah with this in mind I'll probably hypothetically go with my original plan of taking a bunch of blood thinning substances and cutting my arms real good. Next best 100% completely hypothetical option on hand.

tyty for the advice though botbuds
>>
>>25282587
it's ok anon

I thought it looked like a fn too
>>
>>25283143
Please don't hypothetically kill yourself. We'd miss you too much.
>>
>>25283143

That sounds way more slow and painful
>>
>>25283143
here's a better plan, if you have blood thinners available
>take blood thinners
>have a couple strong drinks
>get into a really hot bath
>the heat, alcohol, and thinners will thin your blood so much you pass out
>pass out into the bathtub
>drown, completely unconscious

I mean, just a hypothetical situation. I just wouldn't want you to pass out and wake up in a hospital, destined for the mental ward.
>>
>>25282545
Enjoy the feeling of the .22 ricocheting in your skull as you experience what I can only imagine being indescribable agony. You will likely die from it but it's almost guaranteed to be a slow and excruciating process. 12 gauge and do it right. Don't end up like those sorry, retarded faggots who put the barrel under their chin and only blew their faces off, surviving to be blind, deaf, and no longer being able to enjoy solid food for the rest of their lives.

Just jump/fall off a building instead, nigga. That shit is free and death is guaranteed.
>>
>>25283177
Idk, walking out into the woods, getting drunk and just looking at nature while I would bleed out doesn't seem like it would be too bad. Slow wouldn't be too much of a dealbreaker if it was peaceful at least.

>>25283204
actually sounds like a really good plan but I wouldn't want anyone I live with to have to deal with a corpse.
>>
>suicides with gun
>always head shot

I would only do a heart shot if I was an heroing, I want to go out thinking and it seems less likely to leave me a vegetable. Easier too since you can see where you're pointing
>>
>>25283157
I think I mixed it up because I know a guy who hates the FN with a passion and always calls the rounds "expensive .22 magnum".
>>
File: ChristmasComfyNEETPepe.png (569 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ChristmasComfyNEETPepe.png
569 KB, 640x640
>>25283260

>bleeding out
>peaceful

Anon, I have a bridge in Siberia to sell you :^)
>>
>>25282545
>killing yourself

Retarded from an atheistic or religious point of view when you think about it.

>has a .22 magnum pistol but can't afford or get a $100 shot gun or mosin nagant

It's not yours is it m8? Please tell me its not a family members or friends?

How old are you?
>>
>>25283342
>killing yourself
>Retarded from an atheistic or religious point of view when you think about it.

haha good one

>has a .22 magnum pistol but can't afford or get a $100 shot gun or mosin nagant

coincidentally it's also the day after christmas

>How old are you?

old enough to legally own a handgun

>>25283315
If you have a better suggestion other than morphine or something, I would non-sarcastically absolutely love to hear it.
>>
File: kermitvomit.gif (589 KB, 245x176) Image search: [Google]
kermitvomit.gif
589 KB, 245x176
>>25282545

Take an LSD trip or some ayahuasca you autistic faggot

Hoary chet

Literally, life doesn't have to have a "higher purpose" for you to tolerate it enough to not muh hypothetically hur dur dur I'm so post-ironic haha le Ebin Edgy XD XD kill yourself

I don't give a FUCK if you spend the rest of your life on opiates, vegging out, pigging out on greasy chow-chow food, watching hentai and indulging in every single hedonistic pleasure that doesn't involve harming others that comes to your mind at any particular moment

Literally anything is better than blasting your skull with a high velocity lethal-projectile

I was actually suicidal for a long time but I know better now and I'm here to tell you that suicide is just fucking retarded m80

All these underage Normie v& from /plebbit/ egging you on need to FUCK OFF 2bh

THIS WAS NEVER YOUR BOARD
IT'S NOT YOUR BOARD NOW
AND IT NEVER WILL BE YOUR BOARD

GET THE FUCK >>>/out/
OR I WILL LITERALLY EAT YOU OUT, NORMALFAG SHITS !!!
THAT'S NOT A THREAT, THAT'S A PROMISE

I WILL EAT YOU OUT !!!!!
SUCK MY UNCIRCUMSISED DICK, SUCCUBUS CUM-SLIMES!!!
>>
>>25283445
>Take an LSD trip or some ayahuasca you autistic faggot

oh god

go fuck yourself, you are the one that is an autistic faggot, get out of here with your absolute shit, shit shit pleb-tier psych garbage

I've done a fair amount of psychs. You know what I got out of them? Crippling anxiety at the thought of ever doing drugs again.

honestly didn't even read the rest of your garbage because you lost me at the first line
>>
File: 209g1eo.png (1 MB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
209g1eo.png
1 MB, 1024x768
>>25283445
k.
normie
>>
File: pepe ends.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
pepe ends.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>25282587
>>25282670
>>25282763
>>25282806
>>25282842
>>25282865
>>25282887
>>25282977
>>25283103
>>25283204
>>25283242
>>25283283

>>25283445
^ This
RACE WAR WHEN!?!? GAS THE NORMIES!
>>
File: backtoreddit.jpg (88 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit.jpg
88 KB, 717x880
>>25283510

>Tripfag
>Lookie lookie, I'm so Ebin Edgy cause my tripcode spells out Hitler. Fugg XD

>>>/pol/
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1449459267258.jpg (72 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1449459267258.jpg
72 KB, 500x493
>>25283468

>psychedelic drugs
>crippling anxiety

you dumbfuck
Are you Burger? If you are, this would be slightly easier to understand.
My ass hurts reading this shit.
>>
>>25283388
Yeah whatever underage faggot kill yourself with your dad's pistol cuz you can't get a gf.
>>
File: 1451061793829.png (939 KB, 768x508) Image search: [Google]
1451061793829.png
939 KB, 768x508
>>25283566

Dubs confirm
Wish normies would fuck off
>>
File: bluelolipop.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bluelolipop.gif
1 MB, 640x360
Loli bread? Loli bread.
>>
>>25283584
What part of people not responding well to psychs is difficult to understand. I for one do not understand.

I have no doubt pyschs can have positive effects. Maybe they even did for you personally. But they aren't for everyone. I've had a panic attack every time I've tried literally anything. Lsd was especially good, 12 hours of inescapable hell where I thought bugs were crawling all over me for half of it. Everything smelled like burning plastic also, pretty life changing tbhfam, really made me see just the overall intrinsic meaning in living.
>>
File: 1450406522896.gif (637 KB, 500x567) Image search: [Google]
1450406522896.gif
637 KB, 500x567
>>25283700

Dubs dubs
u u
b b
s s
s
b
s
>>
Why do people always neglect the rest of the body? If the bullet is too weak to exit your head then shoot your jugular or your heart.
>>
>>25283058
when you aim into the normies, the normies aim into you
>>
>>25283804
I could be wrong, but getting shot in the heart seems like a lot more excruciating and laborious process than just getting a bullet in your brain and losing your ability to even comprehend pain almost instantly.

I would think. At least.
>>
>>25283842
Why avoid pain if death is inevitable? Whenever I think of it I always decide on self-immolation. Why not? It seems the best somehow in my head. It seems glorious.
>>
>>25283842
life is pain so death is manageable
>>
File: 1449285309098.jpg (191 KB, 1280x719) Image search: [Google]
1449285309098.jpg
191 KB, 1280x719
>>25282545
why would you possibly risk this? take that pistol and some valuables to a pawn shop and buy a single shot 12 gauge. it would probably be $200 max. go for the surefire way, dog.

but i'm sure you won't because this thread reeks of attentionwhoring.

or you're just retarded.
>>
>>25283914
>>25283921
Because pain still fucking sucks? I may want to die but I'm not an idiot. inb4 that sentence appears in greentext

>>25283997
Definitely the best way to go but I don't really want to destroy myself like that in case my family has to end up seeing my dead body. I'm aware there is people that care about me and I wouldn't particularly want them to see me all mutilated and head completely blown apart and what not.
>>
File: jusd fugg my shid up.jpg (75 KB, 676x673) Image search: [Google]
jusd fugg my shid up.jpg
75 KB, 676x673
>>25283741

>overall intrinsic meaning in living
>missing the point this hard

you don't need an "intrinsic meaning" to life

if you're this psychologically "disorder-ed" (I don't buy this idea that stuff like depression or schizophrenia etc. etc. is inherently bad because it's non-normal or that trying to adjust to living a normal life is even desirable for "disordered" individuals, why not let be, let us live in our own fantasy world or see voices or whatever, fucking Normalfags despise anything that they can't control or neatly categorize but that's a completely different discussion)

But no, the moment you stop trying to force yourself to find this "overall intrinsic meaning" to your life and just, at the risk of sounding corny or normie-tier, Chill out, is the minute you will really start to attain higher levels of understanding and discover hidden truths about yourself, become more in tune with your mind, body and soul

here's a suggestion for underage v& here who will become robots or wizards in the future (like me, join the club):

1. collect your mental disability

2. live with parents or guardians

3. read books, maybe take a walk for some sunlight now and then AND/OR mindlessly engage in whatever hedonism (fap, tendies, vidya, anime, weed lmao, opium or psychs, funposting on /r9k/, counting pieces of cereal, playing with old childhood toys like dinosaurs or trains or teddy bears, watching paint dry, literally anything that doesn't involve killing yourself)

4. that's literally it, you don't have to be a "productive member of society" to deserve at least a decent standard of living with diversions of your choice. You deserve this by mere fact of your being human

Also, the hedonisms in #3 are not gonna give you " le existential meaning maymay"
And that's FINE
Both you and any family you have in your life would be infinitely better off with you living in your own fantasy land than with you An-Heroing
>Perm solution to temporary problem
>>
>>25284071
I don't really expect to find any real sense of purpose or anything, but I also just don't enjoy any of the diversions either. I used to be able to get up in the mornings for coffee and vidya at least but that only lasts for so long. I'm kind of just tired of everything. Might as well reroll tbhfambotz.

And as far as family goes, I'm not sure on that. I think I'd rather have my family mourn me as lost potential than have them regarding me as a colossal fuck up of flat-out wasted potential and hating me twenty years down the line, living just for the sake of living. Neither option is very glamorous.
>>
File: 1409239021283.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [Google]
1409239021283.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>25284194

>Might as well reroll
>reroll
>reroll

Pro-tip: Reincarnation doesn't exist you gullible Cuck
>>
>It would be extremely painful
Are You a big guy anon?
>>
File: download.jpg (219 KB, 1378x1170) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
219 KB, 1378x1170
OP, I really would NOT recommend using a .22
Just get a single barrel break action shotgun if you're low on dosh
Or alternatively just use an exit bag so your death doesn't get used as a statistic against gun owners
>>
File: 1449761175476.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1449761175476.gif
1 MB, 386x286
I got this suicide idea of simultaneously jumping off a building and shooting myself in the head. Normally get thought cucked out of jumping alone because the fall is scary, and you don't want to always just shoot yourself in the head because you might survive. So just start to jump, POP, and you won't need to fear the fall because you'll be too concerned with that bullet in your head
>>
>>25282545

A neighbor of a relative once let his house fill with natural gas and then flicked his bic. Took out most of the block. Only do this if you want to be remembered as a dick.
>>
statistically, your best chance for suicide is a .357 Magnum round fired into the side of the skull where the jaw meets the back of the ear
>>
>>25283566
trigg3rd
>>
>>25282545
Don't kill yourself please anon. Think about your family this will traumatize them forever. Surely they should've raised you better but still give yourself another chance. There's too much of a big world outside and you're just not looking
>>
>>25285629
>Think about your family this will traumatize them forever
that'll teach 'em
>>
>>25285638
I'm sure that once you start eating healthy food, doing morning workous, stretching out your muscles, and going outside for the nature, and feel the the fresh air filling up your lungs, in the middle of the nowhere in the woods, seeing all the wild life going on in the world, you will change of idea
>>
>>25282545
you'd be better with 9mm at the very least.
.22 isn't enough to actually kill you, but it will fuck you up nso bad that you wiwll wish you never did it
.223 is another story, however
>>
>>25282545
Yes, it should be enough to an hero with. No I wouldn't recommend it.

If you wanna an hero with a gun just get a 12 or 20 gauge shotgun with 00 buck or a slug so there is no fucking it up.
>>
>>25282545
Shooting yourself in the head with it is the only way. Even that's not guaranteed. Hold the gun as far away from your head as your can. Best case it penetrates your skull and ricochets around in your skull, destroying your brain almost instantly. Worse case it ricochets off your skull and you have a bad head wound that's either not going to kill your or will take a while
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.