[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you completely get rid of humanity in your life? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10
File: 1451115385254.png (71 KB, 359x343) Image search: [Google]
1451115385254.png
71 KB, 359x343
How do you completely get rid of humanity in your life?

I haven't hung out with friends in years and I am going to abandon my family completely once I leave for the military. I hate humanity in every single way.

But the issue that I am having is that I waste time talking to people on 4chan which I consider socialization. How does one completely get rid of social influence and delve deeper into solitude?
>>
Grow the fuck up, you retard.
>>
File: 1449690183070.png (23 KB, 200x340) Image search: [Google]
1449690183070.png
23 KB, 200x340
>>25282550
Neo /r9k/ jesus christ...
Glad I left this place once the females took over.
>>
>>25282550
>this
>>25282454
stop betraying yourself EdgeP

Its nice to have kind people around you
Even nicer to have the right gf
>>
crawling.mp3
>>
File: 1449129734038.jpg (213 KB, 503x503) Image search: [Google]
1449129734038.jpg
213 KB, 503x503
>>25282597
>>25282601
>making fun of people who dislike humanity
>telling people the key to happiness is getting a gf

Women and people don't provide happiness. They are the cause of my anger.

Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>25282586
I'm done arguing with you pitiful fucking retards.
>>
File: 1450272453765.jpg (35 KB, 640x497) Image search: [Google]
1450272453765.jpg
35 KB, 640x497
>>25282693
Than fucking leave you sound like my ex gfs...

>I THOUGHT YOU WOULD CHANGE FROM YOUR MISANTHROPIC WAYS
>YOU NEED TO LEARN TO LOVE HUMANITY

You sound like a fucking woman and if you are you NEED to get the fuck out and die. I am serious this isn't your zone you need to get killed.
The answer isn't fucking humanity they are my problem than you come in "jus get a gf brah :)"
No
I have tried that.
My family is shit.
My friends were shit.
All fifty girls ive slept with are shit.

This is my path fuck you. You positive pieces of shit saying "not all girls are bad" "youll be happy with a gf" need to fuck off.

Just let me be alone I prefer it that way tbqh.
>>
>>25282679
Noone is making fun of people beside you
Noone is telling the key to happiness is a gf

Stay edgy for more infantile time wasting
>>
But OP
You are a human
You have to stop being a human yourself if you want to leave humanity behind
You can do it I believe in you
Nobody should ber condemned to this shitty planet because
>lol just grow up xD
>omg don't be a quitter!
>edgyyyy!!!
>loser, you're a drain on society
These are just words that mean nothing.

The irony is, being dependent on others is much more childlike than living the truly independent hermit lifestyle.
Maybe not according to society's stupid definition of "adult"
But in a deeper, more visceral sense
>>
File: 1451018053770.jpg (76 KB, 677x1027) Image search: [Google]
1451018053770.jpg
76 KB, 677x1027
>>25282841
Finally a robot.

I am not going to kill myself or hurt others but I have chosen the path of solitude.

Tulpaism, astral projection the like.
>>
cringe
r
i
n
g
e
>>
>>25282454
You won't last a second in the military.

Getting along with people in the military is a requirement. You might not have to do it all the time but for basic and job-specific training you'll have to.
>>
>>25283030
>tulpaism
Yooo this is an 18+ board
>>
>>25283072
I can fake it. I am not a failure socially I just hate them.
>>
>>25283084
Matrix agent pls go
>>
The only way to lose your humanity is by dying. It is not possible to be alive and not have humanity. Even in loneliness you will still experience feelings such as sadness, despair or even happiness. You can ignore them or pretend they don't affect you, but they will be always there. I appreciate that you don't want to kill yourself in order to avoid hurting others, but leaving your family is a hurtful act, unless they really, really don't care about you.
It's your life, op. If you want to spend the rest of your days isolation, go ahead.
>>
>>25283201
This is true in absolute terms, but OP can shed aspects of his humanity by continuing to do what it seems like he's doing

Dissociation and derealization are things that happen.
>>
Just forget about everything and stop thinking. I can hardly finish thoughts these days
>>
File: 1450680176257.jpg (40 KB, 590x454) Image search: [Google]
1450680176257.jpg
40 KB, 590x454
>>25283267
Destroying your mind over these people is retarded. I will always still be learning.

>>25283201
Suicide is retarded though. Why would I take it out on myself? They are the problem not me.
>>
>>25283286
as if you ever think about anything worthwhile
>>
>>25283307
Shitty judgment call m8
Again, empty words that don't mean anything except "I don't like what you do" sprinkled with emotional manipulation
>>
>>25283321
What do you think has worth?
>>
>>25283286
I'm interested to see how you turn out in life. Honestly. You've got all the edginess of a sociopath without the complete lack of morality and without the charm. I'd say good luck, but I'd prefer to see a train wreck
>>
File: elliot rodger.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
>>25282679
>Jesus Christ what the fuck happened to this place?

I agree with you, after the shooting happened this place got filled up with normies and roasties.
>>
>>25282454
Nice pic from SOG's Deep Web Exploration #15.
>>
>>25283341
What I think has worth is as irrelevant as what you think has worth because neither of us is OP
>>
>>25283358
I actually just saw that on /x/ no clue where it came from really.

>>25283356
>charm
I am actually pretty fucking charming but I have no reason to hurt others.
>>
>>25283374
If you are interested in the video, here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d64rFtuncQk
>>
File: 1441852250574.png (80 KB, 688x1434) Image search: [Google]
1441852250574.png
80 KB, 688x1434
>>25282454
Just learn to sit still. Become really good at it. Get used to the dark. Spend lots of time in dark silence and sit still. Eventually, you will notice subtle changes. You'll be perfectly comfortable with extended solitude and silence, and lack of stimuli.

The downside is, when you get used to solitude, you start to realize how much time is relative. An hour feels like a day, a day feels like an eternity.

When you are required to interact with humans, it'll be much very unenjoyable. They're noisy and disruptive and you'll find them hard to deal with or even tolerate.

The dull loneliness of solitude becomes nothing in comparison to the explosive anxiety and annoyance that other people cause. The loneliness eventually becomes a mildly but constant discomfort, while the presence of others becomes a hugely negative experience.

You'll also probably lose any "sanity" you have, and will find yourself incapable of ever returning to normalcy, should you ever want to.

Beyond that, I recommend finding something to spend lots of time doing. For me, it was playing guitar, playing roguelikes, and dreaming. I loved sleeping, and I could easily do so for 12 hours a day. I read books too, but I consider that to be a mild form of socialization.
>>
>>25283357
How tall was the Supreme Gentleman?
>>
>>25283390
thx

>>25283401
five 8

>>25283397
My plan is too lose sanity at some point really.
>>
>>25283397
Saving for future reference, I can see myself doing this as well.
>>
>>25283416
>My plan is too lose sanity at some point really.
Pretty dumb. Having a grip on reality is pretty important. It's not good to start having doubts of what is real and what is not. For me it was difficult for me to tell what was dreams and what was memory. I started getting lost in my head for extended periods between the intense boredom. Drugs are also nice to have to break up the endless monotony, but obviously not really possible without human interaction for the most part.
>>
>>25283416
>My plan is too lose sanity at some point really
BASED ANON
Yes
Be free

>>25283397
I did this and went back on it somehow wtf happened anon
I'm in some kind of limbo where I crave contact but sill vehemently hate it when it's with real humans
>>
>>25283436
I really wouldnt recommend it, anon. It's not something you can do forever. Eventually you will have to return to the outside world, and it's going to leave you in a much worse place than before.
>>
>>25283449
>Having a grip on reality is pretty important
Truth
The only thing that keeps your fragile world from toppling down is the fact that nobody knows about it
You have to know reality just enough to fake it through, and to be able to judge when it is appropriate to divide the internal from the external, but you can't take it too seriously or else it'll suck you right back in
It was such a precarious state in my experience, I felt like I was always under attack
>>
>>25282454
Don't attempt it. You'll only circle back to where you are now with lost time and be even worse off. You've been warned...
>>
>>25283462
M A T R I X A G E N T
I have a theory that catatonic schizos have finally made a completely clean break from this world
Escape velocity can be reached man
It's just a matter of doing it
>>
File: 1429070162585.png (370 KB, 439x535) Image search: [Google]
1429070162585.png
370 KB, 439x535
>>25283397
After my four years in the military is up. At that time I am going to normie it up by pretending to be a decent person like I do every fucking day anyway. I really don't have a moral system as long as it furthers me in some way but I think all power hungry people are like that. I am charming just not in this thread because its a whiny thread.

I already have a bunch of hobbies, Occult, Japanese, lifting etc. I have had sex with over 40 people I just really hate humanity. Once you actually deal with them you realize how much shit human nature REALLY is. I am good at it I just want to escape it one hundred percent.

>>25283449
You're right it is childish to say something like that. I think insanity though is wanting to be influenced by other and not using yourself to create influence.

I never socialized with anybody until I was sixteen years old. It came extremely naturally and was always really REALLY good with women and people butyou get disgusted by them. Humans are disgusting.
>>
>>25283507
Yeah man. I've always had the same thought. That if you endure it long enough, you'll be free or something. But you have to be truly alone from any outside stimuli, any other people. It's cool that more people have had similar thought. I wonder if there is something to it.
>>
>>25283534
Yup
For me it manifests as this very visceral "I need to get away" instinct when someone starts talking to me about something stupid, or I'm within earshot of a conversation
Trash in = trash out, as someone once told me
And if everything is trash, then you really do have to stop consuming all of it
>>
>>25283390
Damn that is an unsettling video to be honest.
>>
>>25283600
Then it did its job
>>
I understand what you mean. I'm kinda like you, not a total NEET. I can blend in with normies pretty easily, I just don't want to. Whenever I do, I feel like I'm betraying them and more importantly myself by pretending.

My plan is to just get some money and run away somewhere in the woods to live in seclusion. I've already got a few locations looked up and I have some /out/ experience(not much though, that's something I'll have to work on). But I just can't take it.
>>
I fucking hate women so goddamn much.
I hope they all get raped.
>>
File: 893289389329.jpg (68 KB, 869x550) Image search: [Google]
893289389329.jpg
68 KB, 869x550
>>25283397
You just added a little spice to my NEET life. I'm gonna dabble in this come nightfall. I've got sweet FA to do otherwise.

Will I learn to fight like Richard B. Riddick?
>>
>>25282454
Leaving humanity is easy. 8 SCOOPS 6 TIMES A DAY COMMON GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG
KEKULEKEK
>>
>I am going to abandon my family completely when I leave for the military

Are you me m8? I ship for boot in a month, I'm so excoted to leave these bickering judgemental normies behind. I can't stand the emotions with strings attached, cant wait to make my own life in an apartment in San Diego with a Black Lab when Im not on a warship
>>
Well obviously being an edgy faggot hasn't worked. Have you considered not being an edgy faggot?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.