[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to die? Will I finally get peace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: killme.jpg (47 KB, 381x282) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
47 KB, 381x282
What's it like to die? Will I finally get peace?
>>
File: small-gold-cup.0.jpg (20 KB, 320x342) Image search: [Google]
small-gold-cup.0.jpg
20 KB, 320x342
>>25282316
actually you get a little trophy
>>
>Dying with brain intact

Dopamine and dmx flood your brain and its probably pretty peaceful

>die like guy in op's pic
You just instantly cease to be
>>
>>25282316
because there's so many fucking living people to tell you what it's like to stop living
>>
>>25282373
>DMX
>slit your wrists or try to OD on pills to die like an emo faggot
>the last thing you hear is "WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD WHERE THE HOOD AT"
nah
shotgun to the head for life, actually gets the job done in an efficent, quick, and nonpainful manner
>>
Don't kill yourself with a gun it makes guns look bad
>>
File: 1450185481108.gif (443 KB, 486x377) Image search: [Google]
1450185481108.gif
443 KB, 486x377
>>25282316
A few scenarios might happen.

>Ultimate Judgment
my favorite, where you will be damned to Hell/Hades/Inferno or carried to Heaven/Valhalla/Paradise based on what actions you did in your lifetime. Your life was ultimately some kind of moral test and you failed or passed, where God exist and your soul is on trial, or your life was some kind of simulation and after the game ends you get a scored by an authoritative figure.

>Infinite Series
this is a scary one, in this scenario your re-live your life for the rest of eternity. From the moment your born till you die, it just repeats for ever and ever. so if you got you hand chopped off at 23 than you will repeatedly get it chopped off at 23 for every life you repeat.

>Multiple Series
basically reincarnation, you might be born into a better life if you lived a good previous one, or it could be random

>Oblivion
this is the saddest scenario, in this one there is no God or higher power, your "soul" is just the neutron synapses in your brain, or basically your consciousness has no spirituality or metaphysical existence, your just a bunch of cells, or rather your thoughts, memories, knowledge, and emotions are just the cells in your brain. And like all cells that die, you will "die" as well. You just simply cant think anymore because all your cells are dead, and thus you cant remember your life or your feelings, that same as if your in a vegetative state, but dead. there is no torture or pleasure anymore just nothing, and you cant even think
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.