[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did the robot come back anyway? The amount of OC is more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Uw9ciQ4.png (92 KB, 270x257) Image search: [Google]
Uw9ciQ4.png
92 KB, 270x257
Why did the robot come back anyway? The amount of OC is more dismal than ever. Its like people are finding new and innovative ways every day to post the same shit.
>>
Oh look, it's this thread again. Nice job OP.
>>
a bunch of loud fools apparently thought it would make the board good again and whined about it to mook. It's doing no more good than it did the last time, but at least it's not really making things worse.
>>
>>25281870
>Its like people are finding new and innovative ways every day to post the same shit.

that in itself is something of an accomplishment

unoriginality is the new originality. read the new (old) wave out brother
>>
>>25281939
It is, because people just blox their posts when they have no way of making them unique. In the meantime the shitposting rate stays constant.
>>
Couple of kids who had never seen the robot spammed shit about it thinking it would change anything and the stupid slant eyed chink fuck fell for it.
>>
Who cares
If you ask me, /r9k/'s been making a lot of OC lately
Not exactly original posts but they've been making a lot of OC pictures lately
Did you see the Gondola thread we had the other day? Half of the drawings were OC
>>
>>25281870
T H I S T B H F A M
I be postan dank maymays all dayday
>>
>>25282169
>copying months old finnish memes
>original
>>
>>25282169
That's another thing, the European spaghetti bear meme is already old
>>
>>25282189
>>25282196
Nigga they were drawing their own shit, which is OC to me. Big whoop it contained an old character

The way you're putting it, when someone makes a brand new Pepe it's not OC right?
After all it's a 10 year old meme
>>
>>25282225
>to me

Oh nevermind then. I will take you to the movies to see your memes and just fall asleep halfway and afterwards I will buy you toys of the memes.
>>
>>25282290
Nigga what?
Seriously the way you guys put it is completely retarded

Basically by your logic no new Mario game is original, after all it's, what a 30-something year old franchise?
And oh, 4chan ain't original anymore either, after all it's 11 years old
Hey what about new cars? I mean cmon Fords have been around since the 1800's they're literally hundreds of years old, so I guess when they make a new one it's not OC right? It's just old trash
>>
>>25282370
Just say "Hi guys I'm new :)"
>>
>>25282401
No
See I hate people like you
You spout shit at first about me being dumb and then when I point out how incorrect you are you just go "haha s-say you're new haha"
Just fucking stop
It's people like you that ruin this site
The moment you realize you've been proved wrong instead of just accepting it you just try to brush it off with stupid shit like this
>>
>>25281870
I was thinking of making a thread like this.
It's only gotten worse.
>>
>>25282474
back to reddit with you, son
>>
>>25282580
Aaaand there it is again
See?
See what I'm saying?
You won't accept that you're wrong so you say things like "back to Reddit" just to try and see if I'll give up
Well no, I stand my ground
Just accept that you were wrong and I'll leave
But you can't
You can't for one fucking moment put your damn Narcissism Fedora down
>>
>>25282669
Just go back to reddit, nigger.
>>
>>25282669
This isn't fake, is it. This guy is seriously here crapping himself over muh gondola.
>>
>>25282722
>>25282760
It's not about Gondola anymore, it's just about these fucks acting like saying stupid shit is gonna prevent them from realizing they're wrong
This has happened so many times on this so site for so many different reasons it's just fucking annoying
Just accept that you were wrong
That is all I want, for you to stop hiding behind your stupid zingers and just accept it
>>
File: 1444419869440.png (240 KB, 264x346) Image search: [Google]
1444419869440.png
240 KB, 264x346
>>25282824
>It's not about the Gondola anymore
Imagine that sentence being a casus belli
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.