[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to all the female robots out there: do you ever wonder if your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12
to all the female robots out there:

do you ever wonder if your life would be A LOT easier if you were just another basic bitch out there?

to male robots: do guys even like those kinds of women? endless amounts of horror stories aside-- are they harder to "handle"?
>>
Basic bitches are just that, basic. You can find them anywhere. Give me a girl I find cute and like being around.
>>
I dont know what id talk about with a basic ass bitch. I want someone who I can have a conversation with and shit.
>>
>>25281840
>do you ever wonder if your life would be A LOT easier if you were just another basic bitch out there?

Yeah ... guys like those types because I guess they're predictable. "I trust you to be you" etc. And they're accessible.

I have some theories about hybristophilia in men but my opinion is worthless so really, I just am getting used to it at this point.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1536x1430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1536x1430
>do you guys even like those kind of women?

How deluded do you have to be
To not see you're clearly unattractive to me

You think you're special
By acting naive
You think you're different
Now quick,
act like you don't know what I mean
>>
I guess from the outside looking in- their lives look so simple. They don't seem to constantly worry about their lives, their ambitions, their issues, whatever. They just don't seem to think much. Sometimes I wonder if that would just be easier than doing it the way I do, constantly worrying and being depressed all the time. I mean I'm sure they DO do those things, maybe they just don't talk about it?

Life just seems to come and go so easily for them. In all aspects, not just the "I have tits" one.
>>
i dated a girl for two years who, on the outside, was a completely "basic bitch."

inside she was this insane anxiety ridden bipolar mess obsessed with emo bands, which is probably why she was attracted to me (i had long hair.)

i guess i learned that what you see isn't necessarily what you get, this time in a bad way.

but with the typical basic bitch i just have no reasonable way to speak with them. they're on a phone or their eyes are covered in giant sunglasses and they just seem engrossed in an entirely different world. idk. we're in a world where everything is online, and i can't wait for when everyone starts to realize that what really matters is outside their phone. it's a major turn-off to me to see someone who can't sit for 10 minutes without checking their screen.

whatever i'm drunken rambling. girls with old beaten up flip phones have the right idea.
>>
>>25281907
>but my opinion is worthless
Now thats the kind of "fembot" we need
>>
HOLY FUCKING BALLSACK BLOW MY BRAINS OUT SENPAI

all you special little sweat cakes are just adorable. You realize each one of you is disgusting right?
>>
>>25281960
Thanks, dicklet.
>>
>>25281907
>Google hybristophelia
>Second result is an in-feed sliding menu of Tumblr posts with teenage girls jacking off to serial killers
I want off this ride
>>
>>25281970
>ballsack

you've got to be shitting me with this kind of vocabulary. what year is it?
>>
>>25282024
>2016
>not saying "scro"
>>
File: 1446616181327.png (239 KB, 378x378) Image search: [Google]
1446616181327.png
239 KB, 378x378
>"basic bitch" is now a part of r9k vernacular

Truly, the normies have taken over.
>>
This is pathetic

You don't think you're basic?
Please, don't even act like you aren't the most b personality bimbo that this board is full of. You think you aren't basic? Join the club you dumb cunt. It's hilarious, the mind games you must play. News flash, so shut your cock holster and listen.

All girls are exactly the same
>>
>>25282053
If by "same" you mean in a similar way to how all men are somewhere in the middle of the Kinsey scale, I'll buy it.
>>
>>25282070
Do you even know what the Kinsey scale is?

I fucking swear. This thread is full of cunts who are just dying to dish out their dsm5 knowledg
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 947x836) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 947x836
This thread is a perfect example of how girls ruin everything
>>
>>25282088
You are literally sitting in pants full of shit right now.
>>
I wouldn't make a good basic bitch though, so no. Only somewhat attractive girls can be basic bitches. Some girls try to be that way anyways but it never works out in the long run. My best chance at 'normie success' would be to squirm into some niche community. I listen to a lot of alternative metal so that could work.
>>
File: c.jpg (16 KB, 175x185) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
16 KB, 175x185
>>25282154
>alternative metal

What's that like, MCR?
>>
>>25281840
My life would probably be better. They have friends and are socially adept, I'm not. They'll end up married with kids and I probably won't. Just putting themselves out there will give them more opportunities for a good life. And even if they're basic, they're probably better people than I am anyway. I try not to let myself think I'm above them just because I don't dress like a clone or use SNS or adhere to whatever superficial definition of basic there is. I can see from /r9k/ that men think all our heads are empty and we have no feelings, and if I know that's not true for myself then I shouldn't assume it's true for other girls.
>>
File: image.png (252 KB, 354x313) Image search: [Google]
image.png
252 KB, 354x313
This whole thread makes me want to blow my brains out
>>
>>25282154
>alternative metal
egads
>>
I wish I was like that. I mean - I don't think I'm some special snowflake or anything, I just mean that I wish I was like, super basic.

That I could breeze through college, go to loud parties and get stupid drunk and make heaps of mistakes and make friends that I call "bitch <3" and "whore ;)" on my phone and
walk around feeling confident and secure in my tanned skin and bleach blonde hair even if the palms of my hands are weirdly dark from the applicator and the roots of my hair is showing through

It just seems like it would beat being this depressed lazy kid falling asleep at 3pm and waking up just to play 3DS and shitpost
>>
>>25281840
>those fingers
>those bleached ass split ends
>that bad tan and the shoes
>of all things starbucks and an iphone
literally instagram soccer mom
what the fuck
>>
>>25282224
Can't help what music I like, I'm not even edgy, I'm the softest person I've ever met, but I love edgy music.
>>
>>25282205
You don't realize it, but you're just as dumb as any other girl.

You could go out tomorrow and find at least 20+ guys that are either just as atractive as you, or slightly more. And they would all love to be with you. You really think any of you are unloveable? Are you that fucking stupid?

You understand so little about human behavior
>>
>>25282041
wtf is a basic bitch? Is it part of twitter nigger culture?
>>
>>25282053
haven't laughed this hard in a long time.
thanks.
>>
>>25281840
>female robots
DOESN'T EXIST
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>28 replies
>15 IPs

>>25281937
>>25281970
>>25282216

I wonder what kind of mental illness the guy behind these kind of posts must have.
>>
File: 1433885103568.png (705 KB, 539x720) Image search: [Google]
1433885103568.png
705 KB, 539x720
>>25282262
>20+ guys that are either just as atractive as you, or slightly more
>>
>>25282262
What are you talking about? I didn't give any explanations about myself, it was an extremely vague post. I don't think I'm unlovable, I think I'm painfully asocial to the point that I don't want to spend enough time with any man to get close to him.
>>
>>25281840
post your hand please
>>
>>25282328
Then why are you bitching about it?
>>
>>25282367
Because it's a trait completely absent in 'basic bitches', and the topic of the thread is comparing ourselves to them.
>>
>>25281840
I can't speak for guys generally but a basic bitch would have no interest in me. Even if she did I wouldn't have any interest in her because she and I would have completely different perspectives on life and she wouldn't be able to understand where I'm coming from.
>>
File: 1450564603891-1.jpg (107 KB, 624x576) Image search: [Google]
1450564603891-1.jpg
107 KB, 624x576
>>25282325
>le smug reaction image because you have no actual response
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 2745x2057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 2745x2057
All the girls in here talk about how they can't get along with guys.

Then they proceed to treat everyone in the thread like assholes>>25282415
>>
File: IMG_20151227_032941.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_032941.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>25282333
why did i even bother responding
>>
If there is a large difference in intelligence between you and the girl it is like speaking to a pet pretending it understands what you are saying
>>
>>25282494
the guys in this thread ARE assholes.
eventually they'll just end up using screenshots of these back and forths to justify their own misogynistic views of "SEE! every girl is a bitch, i told you so! that means i dont have to shave or take showers anymore because they'll bitch no matter WHAT you do!"

blah blah blah white knight fedora fags blahblahblah
>>
>>25282535
thank you, you have nice fingers but your thumb is a little stubby. can i see your palm if you dont mind?
>>
>>25282584
OP here and to be honest: this is pretty much what I thought guys thought about these kinds of women.
>>
>>25282589
I hate everyone. You just happen to be the one I'm focusing on currently
>>
>>25282609
its a drunken miracle i responded (both to that post and to this one) in the first place so no.
>>
>>25282634
not even the person you were "talking" to.

doesn't matter. none of this matters.
>>
>>25282635
alright i believe you
>>
>>25282535
>>25282635
do you consider yourself basic? judging from the pic i asked for what do you think i assume?
>>
>>25282711
i dont know.

i dont even know if other people have this hard of a time relating to other people anyways.

>like im some kind of special snowflake over here
>hilarious
>>
>>25281840
>do you ever wonder if your life would be A LOT easier if you were just another basic bitch out there?
it'd be easier, sure, but I'd be dumber, everybody would still only care about me based on my appearance.

I feel pretty miserable about my life but at least it's distinctly mine. would rather be like this than be ignorant
>>
>>25282800
i feel you honestly
>>
>>25281840
Maybe my life will be better, but I wouldn't want to be a basic bitch. Maybe I'm just too bitter and managed to convince myself that I'm better alone, maybe I just enjoy feeling like a martyr. Part of me hates myself for failing on easy mode, the other part actually enjoys wallowing in misery and self pity.
>>
>>25281840

yes, it'd be easier. i'd have friends and boyfriends and enjoy life.

you guys like to criticize them, but while you're sitting in front of your computer spewing hate on 4chan, they're out with their friends, enjoying their youth. i'm the same as you guys t b h f a m

:(
>>
>>25282901
yeah but what if that whole "ignorance is bliss" thing actually extends that far?

what if they really are happier? what if they dont even know how horrible life can get for someone, just because life has been so easy for them thus far?

if you had that- would you even be able to tell the difference? you'd just listen to drake, drink starbucks, get your hair and nails done, and be done with it. every day.
>>
I'm a robot in the sense that I post on /r9k/ but I am not a robot in the sense that I am a miserable person.

Life would probably be much easier if I was a basic bitch, but I don't want that life because I really do like my hobbies and I don't like a lot of things that are popular to that demographic, like coffee and leggings.

Of course I'm generalizing them. I don't even know any girls like that in real life.
>>
File: 1450179980798.jpg (40 KB, 639x400) Image search: [Google]
1450179980798.jpg
40 KB, 639x400
>do you guys even like those kind of women?
literally don't care

>shes hot
relationship, marry, kids

>shes decent
would fuck, not looking to go on more than a few dates, would develop into relationship if she has good personality

>shes fat but cute
would face fuck, no pussy though, and would not go on one date

>shes ugly and/or fat
would not touch with dick or wallet
>>
>>25283082
>tfw not even robots want to touch a woman if she's ugly

i hope you're a Chad/normie, otherwise you really don't have any right to be so picky
>>
>>25283082
probably still wonders why hes single after all this time being such a charmer...
>>
>>25283185
He's a normie. I'd date an ugly woman.
>>
>>25281840
i've thought about being a basic bitch for a while. yes, i'd get everything i want, but i'd be miserable because i wasn't being myself.
>>
>>25281840

>women being vapid again: The thread
>>
i think life would be easier if i were a stereotypical "basic bitch" but that doesn't mean i wanna be one

they're really boring people desu
>>
>>25282270
It's the normalshits way of saying normalshit
>>
No I don't wonder how if life would be easier being a "basic bitch". I'm not exactly sure what that even is, but if that's some girl who drinks Starbucks, than I'm even more basic as a person because I only drink water as a beverage which is more basic than coffee.
>>
>>25282535
Nice pen senpai, I didn't know there was a green one.
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.