[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose wisely.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
Choose one to succeed. This is not for me.
>>
>>25281826
guy 1 obviously. 2 sounds like an obvious friendzone
>>
Firstly,
>6 inches of height

Also, Guy #1 is really the more suitable partner but if the woman who made this has a better relationship with Guy #2 and enjoys being around him more, then him

It's really all about who your heart follows
Whether they lack traits or not
>>
>cons
>5'10"

you.. what
>>
>>25281826
Guy 1 if you're down with gold digging, guy 2 if you're happy with being poor.
>>
This sounds like a major life choice, OP and/or bait. Make your own choices I'm not here to tell you what you value most.
>>
>>25281910
>>25281957
This isn't situational. You must choose one.
>>
File: lel.png (90 KB, 440x339) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
90 KB, 440x339
friendzone and cuck guy 2 to keep him around as your pet, hook up with guy 1 and complain to guy 2 how annoying guy 1 is while you bounce on guy 1's dick and guy 2 comforts you
>>
>>25281826
Guy 2
Guy 1 sounds like an NPC no offense to him
>>
>>25281826
Why does guy one weigh so little?
I know you meant feet and 130lbs at 6 feet is freakishly skinny.

As far as which ones better it comes down to who you get along with and if you want similar things down the road.

Neither sound very good in that one is a dumbass and the others an edgy asshole though.
>>
guy 2 is objectively the best choice just because he will always make you happy

whats the point of guy 1 if you're happy 99% of the time if guy 2 will make you happy 100% of the time

guy 2 literally has no cons
>>
>>25282003
Alright then, Guy #2
Seriously, the chick who made this blatantly states that they found guy #2 made them way more happy than guy #1
>>
>>25281826
women are incapable of love anyways so go ahead and be with guy 1
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (39 KB, 182x338) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
39 KB, 182x338
>>25282051
this guy got it
>>
>>25281826
>makes me happy
OP, you stupid fucking cunt. The answer is right there.
Why is guy 1 even in the picture if she's blatantly annoyed by him all the time?
>>
>>25281826
>pale
>pro

only on 4chan
>>
Why are olive skin and pale skin both listed as a plus? Choose one to be negative or don't even bother including it.
>>
Guy 2 would make her happier, but honestly she should probably wait for some chad

Unless these are literally the best she will ever do then obviously take guy 2.

However this is a woman so she's probably incapable of happiness with minimal wealth so she'll probably pick guy 1 and feel she made the right choice.
>>
>>25281826
>annoying 70% of the time VS makes me happy
whoever thought this was worth getting second opinions about deserves to be stuck with guy 1
>>
>>25282012
these are the only true words if you arent a dumbass
>>
>>25281826
If you never knew either and wasn't worried about happiness then you should grab guy 1.

Because:
1) He's educated in a somewhat stable income job in this economy
2) Father may be somewhat willing to support you
3) His penis is of a satisfactory length for you
4) Tolerable and open to new adventure if things turn stale

However, you should consider guy 2 if you've had previously good relations with him:

1) He makes you happy PRETTY VALID REASON
2) Similar interests so you won't be bored
3) Funny
4) Likes decent movies

If you pick Guy 1, you'll be set for the middle class dream but probably unhappy and will revert to consumption of material goods to maintain happiness while guy 2, although may never take you into the middle class sphere, you'll be happy living in your standard house
>>
>>25282068
Is it not a pro?
>>
>>25281826
Neither, if you don't automatically know who you want more, you don't want either of them enough.

I made the mistake of choosing between two men I was ambivalent about based on a logical breakdown of their pros and cons, and it only took me a few weeks of dating my choice to realize I didn't feel strongly enough about him for a relationship.
>>
>>25281826
>uncut
>130 lbs

In what way are these pros? Who wants a lanklet with an anteater cock?
>>
>>25282513
Don't fall for this kike's lies.
>>
They both sound pretty shitty tbqh wit u senpai
>>
The second one is basically me except the cut dick. If you meet those requirements you qualify to be my friend. If you have a gf though you can fuck off.
>>
File: 1448817096998.jpg (9 KB, 240x249) Image search: [Google]
1448817096998.jpg
9 KB, 240x249
>>25281826
I am literally guy one but, penis is nothing special and I am an edge lord.

only ever had one gf two years ago but I've gotten to the point where I don't even really feel the loneliness anymore
>>
>>25281826
>hasn't chosen one
>already knows about their penises
You're a whore either way, cunt.
>>
>>25281826
>Traditional
>Pro
>pick one
>>
>>25282528
Third worlder detected
>>
File: 1442243893137.jpg (134 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1442243893137.jpg
134 KB, 640x480
>>25282994
Only by the metric of internet speed, my friend.
>>
>>25283119
I don't get how you guys have time to shitpost. Aren't you busy trying to not get killed by crocks, snakes, spiders, abos, dingos, roos, Somalians etc.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.