[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My father once said the words to me "You should be more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1449263457069.gif (2 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1449263457069.gif
2 MB, 325x252
My father once said the words to me "You should be more submissive towards women".

Should I disregard everything he has ever said and never listen to a word he says again?
>>
Well he is your dad, so you were born of a cuck.
>>
>>25281801
Get a paternity test, I bet your dad isn't the one who sired you.
>>
>>25281892
kek
people do say I don't look like him. He is such a fucking pathetic cuck. He unironically spent more time raising his current gfs son than he did me.
I fucking resent him to my core.
>>
File: not a bomb.jpg (706 KB, 1210x1000) Image search: [Google]
not a bomb.jpg
706 KB, 1210x1000
>>25281801

That's legit bad advice.

Women hate men who capitulate to them and obey like a fucking dog. That's how they become disgusted with their husbands and eventually cheat and bail. They hate simps. They like to be challenged and teased.

I'm not even a Chad but even I know this shit.

do you have any context for what he said? remember any details?
>>
Yes
He doesn't sound like someone worth taking advice from, decide for yourself what you want to believe
The only things you should listen to are obvious things like "don't gamble your life savings away" and "don't use mind altering subatances as emotional crutches, you'll get addicted fast as shit"
>>
>>25281992
*substances
>>
File: Trash.jpg (82 KB, 499x497) Image search: [Google]
Trash.jpg
82 KB, 499x497
>>25281924

>gf is a single mom
>raises another mans son

yyyyeah disregard him as a fucking human being entirely let alone his advice.
>>
Your mom probably fucks your dad with a strapon OP
>>
Pretty much.

Your "Dad" is a cuck.

My Dad taught me "treat her like dirt and she'll stick like mud"
>>
It's funny because your dad probably believes he is an alpha because he can easily get women when the only reason they stick around is for the beta-bux
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.