[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I heard from one of my friends that my crush wants me to be her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: thFY994D2N.jpg (10 KB, 217x235) Image search: [Google]
thFY994D2N.jpg
10 KB, 217x235
I heard from one of my friends that my crush wants me to be her bf. Finally, I can stop posting on r9k. also, good feels thread.
>>
File: 1450904505048.jpg (44 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450904505048.jpg
44 KB, 720x720
>Finally, I can stop posting on r9k

If you actually think getting a gf will stop you from being an autistic faggot, I have news for you
>>
>>25281572
You'll just sperg out and fuck it up.
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1536x1430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1536x1430
I used to rule the world
Polls would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I eat guac alone
Follow the party I used to own

I used to roll the dice
Feel the fear in Rubio's eyes
Listen as the crowd would hush
"Now the old Bush is dead! Long live the Bush!"

One minute I held the lead
Next the Trump knocked me off my feet
And I discovered that my numbers stand
Upon pillars of PACs and pillars of sand

I hear cuckservative bells are ringing
Neoreactionary fascists singing
Be my voter, my cuck and shill
My missionaries in a 4chan field

For some reason I can't explain
Once you're gone there was never
Never a word from trolls
But that was when I ruled the polls
>>
gl m8
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.