[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /r9k/? Is this holding us all back?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
Is he right /r9k/?
Is this holding us all back?
>>
True. Just remember where last guys finish.
>>
Yes. But don't go around spouting it and being obvious.
>>
>>25281445
We're only animals, don't even think for one second that humans are complicated.
And it's not about "being a jerk", it's about being a suitable mate for getting offspring.
Girls put up with handsome jerks beacuse it's in their nature, it's in all animals nature.
Deal with it.
>>
>>25281518
>And it's not about "being a jerk", it's about being a suitable mate for getting offspring.
No it is about being a jerk, women will literally date a dude who beats the shit out of her and her kids every day
Hell, they'll take one who puts out cigarettes in their fucking eyes for christ's sake
And if you ask me that sure isn't a suitable male for breeding
It's literally just about being a jerk, they love that shit
>>
>>25281445
Idk, I'm a douchebag but this seems to turn women off real fast.
>>
>>25281604
You probably still look ugly
They want a jerk who's handsome
Not a jerk who's ugly
When you're handsome it's okay
When you're ugly it's just "ugh, what a dick"
>>
>>25281445

being a jerk takes confidence, which is what actually matters.
>>
>>25281580
The guy that does those things is more powerful than the average man in their eyes. Women want the strongest mate possible, ironically to keep them safe. And most women aren't smart enough to pick a sensible mate in the 21st century so we get shit like this. Our ancient instincts do not mesh with current times and its kind of hilarious to watch in a way.
>>
>>25281518
you are autistic. how many women do you know?
>>
>>25281580
why are women such sociopaths?
>>
>>25281702
At the end of the day every move they make in life is motivated by creating strong offspring. Men are supposed to have practical skills and lead civilizations so we actually have the ability to think with an open mind.
>>
>>25281669
Yeah you're probably right. I look at myself in the mirror and think "damn, what an ugly motherfucker." At least I'm not hideously deformed though.
>>
>>25281445

That only works on girls younger than 21.
>>
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 223x226
>I'm a nice guy, girls should be so lucky to date me, why do they only date jerks?
>>
>>25281809
This is true though
Like >>25281580 said they'll rather date abusive fucks than a nice guy
And y'know what? That's okay, because when Tyrone gives her a fucking black eye I'll be laughing
>>
I had a gf.

Then I fell in love with her and stopped being mean to her because of it.

Now I don't have a gf anymore.
>>
No he's not but he also is.

There is truth to the 'nice guys are secretly manipulative assholes' but it's not the whole story.
Most self declared nice guys I talked to had strong opinion about certain things that were certainly not nice things. They would never voice these in public of course (e.g. women hate online but a 'gentleman' irl). Some men completely mistake not having a backbone and lacking confidence as being nice.

Now that of course doesn't explain why genuinely nice people still don't get swarmed by women.
This I think has to do with simple inflation. When you're being nice all the time your niceness loses its value. What many fail to see is that jerks too are nice from time to time. And their niceness is valued more because it's out of character for them. For example a jerk complimenting his gf once a month is worth more to her than you complimenting her all the time.

When you're being the nice guy, the girl will assume you're nice to everyone and she won't feel special.
If you're a jerk who only treats his girl nice once in a while, she will feel special and like you more.
>>
>>25281999
you put a lot of work into this post and got trips. I am replying to you because i feel like you deserve it. Have a good one sir.
>>
>>25281999
You know, when it's all laid out like that in plain language... You can really see how disgusting the whole thing is.
>>
My Brother-In-Law is the nicest guy in the world and basically cucks to my sister.

He found a girl. But my sister is kinda dominating so there is that. I think betas can get a dominating girl if they wanted one.
>>
>>25282451
>basically cucks to my sister
what is this supposed to mean?
>>
File: Untitled.png (56 KB, 270x237) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
56 KB, 270x237
>>25282511
ok sorry I dont fucking know what cuck means. I looked it up on urban dictionary and it was vague as fuck just meant beta.

Please dont harass me. I got off 4chan for like a year cause I was on meds. I cant keep up with these le memes
>>
>>25282561
kill yourself or lurk more faggot
>>
File: women doing eugenics LOL.png (351 KB, 1311x465) Image search: [Google]
women doing eugenics LOL.png
351 KB, 1311x465
>>25281518
>>25281580

Women's sexual instincts are calibrated for an ancient environment, so on average, in aggregate, and especially in lower classes of social strata (which contain the most people overall) yes, you will see women favor jerkish and even outright abusive and psychopathic men over their more laid back, co-operative counterparts.

Like they said on the Boondocks "a woman would rather be with a man who beats her to death than bores her to death." To paraphrase.

Given free reign, they basically breed hyperviolent criminals (who go on to impregnate the next generation and repeat the process) or social retards who go the NEET virgin anime path. And it's all funded by taxes.
>>
In my opinion women are attracted to men who are socially dominant/high status. A lot of guys who are high social status are seen by guys who are low social status as assholes because they put them down and make them jealous, especially really masculine guys. Look at the cast of Jersey Shore, most people label them as "douchebags" because they have a flamboyant and super masculine style, even though they don't really do anything bad other than being a little obnoxious.

People point to looks and money, they are important but really they are just the easiest ways to get high social status.
>>
>>25281518
Women make us be animals to attract them

The human male is capable of great things if he could escape the beast side of himself
>>
>>25281445
No it's be a jerk + be a really good looking Chad

Also the be a jerk part is optional
>>
>>25281869
>Have gf
>Have been in love with her since the beginning
>Have to remind myself to be mean to her daily, at least a few times

Phew, going to make it
>>
>>25281692
i agree, it is funny watching these things senpai. Though it is rather sad, we are tied up with them sadly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqmthnrG-2A succubi are succubi
>>
>>25281580
You don't understand.
Not just anyone can be a jerk and get the ladies. If you are high-quality men genetically speaking you will succeed, but betas like us will never get away with it and probably get sued for various things when we try.

Its not really 'being a jerk' that gets these guys laid, its their sexual dimorphism that does it for them. This whole 'be a jerk' is nothing but a meme. The truth lies in their superior genetics.
>>
always loved this meme.

'know what? i realised why i never got a gf. i'm too nice. i'm just a good guy.'

>thinks he's nice
>angry that being supposedly nice didn't get him laid
>all women are whores
>>
File: b62.jpg (13 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
b62.jpg
13 KB, 500x375
ITT

le gentlemen
>>
>>25281445
The key to getting a gf is perceived market value. If you can keep on female beta orbiter, her pheromones lingering on you should alert the women you're around that you're approved for the sex market
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 550x404
>m'lady your boyfriend Chad Chadington is a swine, and not a gentleman!
>no m'lady would never do that! she is good and pure and kind!
>*fedora tip battle ensues*
>>
File: ba dum tss.jpg (26 KB, 333x269) Image search: [Google]
ba dum tss.jpg
26 KB, 333x269
>>25281462
In a rag.
>>
>man I never get laid so I don't know the deal with getting laid
>but I do know that jerk chad gets laid, and unlike him Im not a jerk
>hey I know only jerks get laid

You guys are a never ending pool of fallacy's.
>>
File: 1451007061641.jpg (263 KB, 1020x864) Image search: [Google]
1451007061641.jpg
263 KB, 1020x864
>>25284245
>he unironically tries to explain ironic shitposting
>>
>>25284245
>xD just b urself
>>
>>25284415
No, you moron, don't be yourself. Your self is shit. Be better.
>>
>>25284586
>just be chad xD
>>
>>25284245
Robots are experts in how not to get laid. Therefore they assume this also makes them experts on hoe to get laid - just do the opposite.
>>
File: 1456467437345345346345325.jpg (2 MB, 982x5077) Image search: [Google]
1456467437345345346345325.jpg
2 MB, 982x5077
>>25281580
>>25281845
>And y'know what? That's okay, because when Tyrone gives her a fucking black eye I'll be laughing
>Tyrone
Then have a giggle m8.

>>25281445
He is right, though you need to be "attractive" jerk. Now women aren't attracted to men like men are to women. Meaning a guy can be attractive not by looks but by being aggressive, dominating, having certain status, resources, position in group.
>>
>>25281445
Maybe. You have to be a dick in a confident way idk, it's hard to explain. Like, if you talk bad about people because you're jealous then it's a turn off but if you make subtle comments to destroy a girl's self-esteem then she'll want to fug
>>
>>25281445
Obviously false. Think about it for one fucking minute. Most robots are jerks already. And they are still virgins.
>>
i think the general consensus is that you have to be insanely confident, to the point of delusion. most guys who are very confident in themselves become jerks to lesser or greater degree. other exceptional one become super friendly. both kinds exist. im not underrating looks as a factor, but overconfidence is like cocaine to women
>>
>>25285575
They're jerks in a passive-aggressive, bitter, antisocial way. Chads are jerks just because they can be.
>>
File: 1450556563161.jpg (71 KB, 750x724) Image search: [Google]
1450556563161.jpg
71 KB, 750x724
>>25281445
>28 and never had a GF

This is the one thing I dread mor than anything.

If I won't find a GF before I hit 22 I'll probably kill myself, I can already feel the loneliness taking it's toll on my sanity, I doubt I'll be able to hold out much longer.
>>
>tfw somewhat good looking and jerk but no gf
>>
>>25281445

>want to get a gf?
>be an attractive jerk
>be rich

fix'd
>>
>>25281809
>>25284099
>>25284113
>>25284198
>>25284245
why do you samefag?
does it trigger you when men reveal your true nature?
>>
No

He's either ugly or socially retarded
>>
Honestly, once I started being a total prick to girls is when I started getting laid.

There's truth to it.

Being myself never did anything, now at least I'm not alone, just as long as I properly play my part
>>
>>25285644
what the fuck niggu
>>
Being slightly arrogant and faking an extremely high self-esteem has worked for me so far.
Also, dumb jokes and actually listening to women helps heaps.
If you seem like you only want to be friends and don't care about sex, they latch on like eels.
>>
>asocial faggot, ignore women because im scared of them
>they become more interested to talk to me when im disinterested in them
>>
>>25285820
Are those the people he killed?
>>
>>25285644
r u dum
@ how having a vagina next to you will save your life
you beta faggot
>>
>>25285917
>dumb jokes
This is the part I hate. The most effective way to get a girl is to tell jokes. They don't even need to make sense or be funny, but if you deliver it in a jocular manner, she'll laugh and wet her panties a little. Intelligent conversation does nothing for them, and in fact they'd rather you type like a moron than use proper grammar.
>>
>>25281445
http://www.primermagazine.com/2012/live/dont-be-a-dick-the-false-virtues-of-the-classic-alpha-male?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+primermagazine%2FotzU+%28Primer%29

Read it, become a Chad.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.