[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone had any experiences with Vallium and Alcohol, or any other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: camera_capture.jpg (522 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
camera_capture.jpg
522 KB, 1152x2048
Anyone had any experiences with Vallium and Alcohol, or any other benzos?
15mg Vallium and three shots in, how much exactly does it take for it to cause respiratory failure and does anyone have any previous experiences?
>>
Are you mothers little helper
>>
>>25281323
My friends younger brother passed away from benzos+booze overdose. They're both absolute shit
>>
not the best way to kill yourself but you best start chugging that fucking alcohol because 15mg valium is gonna knock you out in about 5 minutes.
>>
>>25281381
Do you know how much of each?

>>25281388
ive been on the valium for the past hour or so and just taken the shots so
>>
>>25281402
Oh I thought Valium was a different drug again.

Take another 5-10mg valium and 3 more shots and you won't wake up tomorrow.

Goodbye friend.
>>
>>25281388
this.

enjoy your nap, OP.
>>
>>25281402
any amount of those poisons is too much whether or not it kills you
>>
Its a nice cheap way to get very drunk very quick. having a few Vs gets you more wasted, but at some point it makes you very suggestable and likely to do stupid shit.

You then wake up the next morning not remembering what you did, cos the effect on memory seems to be cumulative too. Dont worry tho, everyone else will be sure to mockingly fill you in on the deets, that is if they are still talking to you.

Dont overdo it tho anon. Make the world pay, not yourself. Or at least take out a few chads at the same time.
>>
>>25281586
>everyone else
All by myself
just like always
>>
>>25281612

Youve got robots dude. Or go on /soc/ or something, plenty of meetups for whatever.

Probly best to sit for a bit and see how those vs treat you before having more tho. And remember they are easy to get addicted to, which can be a bitch. They can also be good for anxiety.
>>
Used to pop 6mg of klonopin a day and drink 15-20 beers alongside. Never heard about any respiratory failure. Damn I'd used to throw back a palm full of xanax with a 12 pack. Sure you'll be alright if you have any kind of tolerance
>>
Benzo's are ridiculously safe. They're practically OD proof unless you mix them with other drugs. Even with a bit of alcohol, it's pretty safe.
>>25281435
This guy is misinformed or exaggerating willfully. That would be a bit risky, but you'd probably be fine.
>>
>>25281753
>exaggerating willfully
Why the fuck you would point that out to him you asshole. I want OP to go to sleep tonight thinking he isn't going to wake up, only to wake up with the worst headache and feeling of his life tomorrow/in a few days.

Asshole.
>>
>>25281753
Oh wait, does OP want to die? Because OP, you're not gonna fucking die from a bottle of Valium and a little bit of alcohol unless you go absolutely balls to wall with the alcohol.
>>
I've done 2 shots of vodka and 1mg of Klonopin before. I got close to passing out, and I am a big lad with a decent tolerance.
>>
>>25281777
Because I don't give a fuck and at that point I didn't even notice that OP was acting suicidy because I myself am on 3-4 milligrams of mexazolam and 2 milligrams of flutoprazepam along with a couple drinks.
>>
Just get fucked up and go somewhere high up.
Try to pass out before you hit the ground.
>>
>>25281788
tolerance to benzos or alcohol? If your body isn't used to benzos, it's just gonna smash you if you mix it with alcohol
>>
>>25281820
It's a daily script of half a milligram. That compound effect is real, brah.
>>
What's better Valium or Xanax? Specifically when taken in small doses for dealing with anxiety in public places.
>>
>>25281877
Xanax is terrible, just makes me sleepy and forgetful. Go with valium.
>>
>>25281877
Klonopin. You can still function, unlike the other two. It makes going to Kroger so much easier and enjoyable.
>>
>>25281877
Xanax is a drug that therapeutically should only be taken when you're about to have an anxiety attack. The peak is too sudden and the effects too short for dealing with anxiety in public/at work. It's like pouring alcohol into your ass when you just want to get buzzed.

Klonopin is the drug of choice for that kind of maintenance. Valium is alright too.
>>
as along as you don't add opiates you're fine.

those three drugs are safe, but combined = the unholy trinity
>>
>>25281855
Back when I had a script I was a benzo fiend and could easily down 15 beers after 3-5mg of klonopin. I probably could have passed out earlier if I really wanted to but, I used to live for and pushed until the blackout
>>
>>25281877
Pregabalin or lyrica are pretty good, take at night and it makes you less worried in the day. But also a bit sleepier and not as focused. Theres always a tradeoff with benzos and the like.
>>
I took the last of the Baclofen last night , shit was cash and now I've got no thing
>>
>>25281923
The holy trinity is benzo's, opiates, and weed. Fuck it, who needs the benzo's honestly, just a shitload of opiates and some good weed.
>>
>>25282033
I hate weed, it's more like a torture session than anything enjoyable for me at this point in my life
>>
File: 1450826965924.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450826965924.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>>25282056
r u me ? used to be a huge pothead then like I just stopped being able to get high . Even took a break for a year NOW any weed and I get this crazy trip that's a nightmare no fun at all

I miss Etizolam that shit was bliss

maybe I'll get some more phenibut or try kratom

mxe always sounded interesting too but I've only done tussin
>>
File: 1412121951921.jpg (48 KB, 400x491) Image search: [Google]
1412121951921.jpg
48 KB, 400x491
>>25282134
I don't fuck around with those fancy names but I used to enjoy weed a lot when I was a teen, smoked near everyday for 3 years and then something just snapped eventually and any time I'd try smoking it would send me into a full blown panic for a day for 2 with no sleep. Makes me get way too inside my own head and makes me explore things that I just don't want to explore
>>
>>25282134
>phenibut
I swear that shit has no affect on me. Took 2.5g and felt nothing whatsoever.
>>
mixing benzos and opiates is never a good idea

basically a guaranteed blackout unless you have a monster tolerance
>>
I've never really used valium but taking opiates with alcohol feels fucking great
>>
>>25282134
I'm the same way, I used to chain smoke weed all day every day, but after I had a psychotic break about a year ago every time I smoke weed I start to panic that I'm going to go insane again.
>>
>>25281323
That shouldn't be enough to kill you. I used to drink on way more valium than that for fun. It's a crazy ride though, especially if you're depressed.
>>
>>25282134
Kratom is shit for getting a buzz, its really only good if you were addicted to opiates.

I take it and it calms the cravings and lets me be happy, when my friends tried they got horribly nauseous and built up a tolerance within a week of once a day use.
>>
>>25282629
yeah, just hit a bowl to add to the mix and im getting one of those right now
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.