[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been talking to a girl for months >every time we arrange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151221_194109732.jpg (968 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151221_194109732.jpg
968 KB, 1456x2592
>been talking to a girl for months
>every time we arrange a date I'm busy or she's busy
>she always asks how I'm doing
>she said she would email me tonight
>no reply

Damn. Why can't I have patience? Really like this girl. She actually finds my autism enduring. I don't think she has any friends either.

This just reminds me of my favorite animes.
>>
File: image.jpg (332 KB, 2745x2057) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
332 KB, 2745x2057
>enduring

You're a cunt for so many reasons
>>
>>25281340
Look I'm ugly, have no friends and met this girl online. So if anyone can do it you can too.
>>
File: 1450605859660-1.png (18 KB, 90x93) Image search: [Google]
1450605859660-1.png
18 KB, 90x93
>every time we arrange a date I'm busy or she's busy
>she said she would email me tonight
>no reply
>She actually finds my autism enduring
>you actually think you have a chance
>you actually think she's into you
>>
She thinks you're not the potential beta loser boyfriend she would want a serious relationship with, since she's feeling guilt during her slutty phases, she feels it's time to settle down a little.

She probably did her friends wrong too, hence why she doesn't have any. Just forget about her man.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 700x700
>>25281374
>endearing
>>
>>25281410
I've been the one who cancelled every time we arranged due to my fucked up sleep schedule. She messaged me today to meet at 4pm but I was asleep and missed it.

She had severe depression in the past. I creeped her Facebook and it was only pictures of her and another girl was in one of her photos.

She keeps saying I need to care about myself and when I told her how I wanted to go ER she calmed me down and listened.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.