[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickpro blems/comments/30jjjy/wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: Golden LEL.jpg (36 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
Golden LEL.jpg
36 KB, 250x238
https://www.reddit.com/r/bigdickproblems/comments/30jjjy/what_made_you_feel_awesome_about_having_a_big_dick/
>>
From a girl in the thread

>As a SO, I love cuddling up to his cock and feeling it shift beside me. I love waking up to it between my legs in the morning, pressed against me. I love knowing i have to keep it secret or all my friends will be jealous. I look forward to seeing it all the time. I wonder often how he functions with such a large cock in everyday situations, that he has a brain let alone a beautiful personality going along with it. I love drinking how much cum he produces - its easily too much for my mouth every time. I like fantasizing about how fertile he must be from having such a big cock. How it must have been selected from generations of women. It turns me on like crazy to watch it get hard even a little because its so big soft to see it get even bigger seems absurd. I love how just getting inside, i feel this need to cum with him immediately, without needing to find rhythm or anything. I love turning him on and knowing it so quickly, even kissing in the parking lot leads to such an obvious boner he cant leave the car. God, I fucking love my SO's giant cock.
>>
File: 130266240908.png (58 KB, 519x391) Image search: [Google]
130266240908.png
58 KB, 519x391
I'm honest to god angry. I've been on this site for over seven years and thing has gotten me this angry before that I can remember.

I want to gas everyone in that subreddit.
>>
>>25281359
It's absolutely masochistic to wilfully read this as an average or below average guy
>>
>>25281506

It's not their fault you're insecure
>>
>>25281506

You know why he's Chad ThunderCOCK, right?
>>
Anons would do well to remember they are doing this for karma. In other word, they're lying
>>
>>25283101
Keep telling yourself that family
>>
File: malicous laughter.png (203 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
malicous laughter.png
203 KB, 600x600
>>25282604
>tfw slightly above average when i comes to dickaroonis
>>
>>25281359
>>25282604
it's probably written by a guy though
>>
>>25281359
>>25282604
>>25284351
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Another post from that account:

>My husband and I have had casual sex with a close friend of ours a few times. I've gotten closer to him and have feelings for him, and my husband is open to the idea of carrying a poly relationship with him. However, for a lot of reasons, I'm scared to tell him how I feel. My husband deserves a wife to himself, he deserves a girlfriend to himself, especially one that didn't start with sex. There have been times when he's cared for me when my husband hasn't, and it's made it harder for me to try to get over my crush.

>I want to just talk to him about it, but his reactions could range from: 1) he's offended by the offer which implies I'm less loyal to my husband/don't think he deserves a devoted girlfriend 2) he doesn't have romantic feelings for me and this ends our current FWB arrangement, or worse, friendship 3) he accepts the offer, but can't handle the limitations required to allow me to satisfy my husband. Is it even worth it to entertain this hope? I've never just confessed feelings to someone without knowing first how they feel.

>EDIT: Clearly, I just have to tell him. It's scary, but it's dishonest not to. How should I go about this? Should I meet with him first, alone, and tell him how I feel, or should I meet with him and my husband to ensure he knows he's okay with it? Is it too presumptive/pressured to have both there? Are there any fallback measures you recommend in case he's offended/gets creeped out?
>>
>Having provided vaginal orgasms to women who claimed it was difficult or "impossible" for them to cum from penetration alone.

Just as I suspected.
>>
>>25284370
the degeneracy is real...
>>
SHOOBY JOOBY
>>
File: fug.png (1 MB, 605x1200) Image search: [Google]
fug.png
1 MB, 605x1200
>tfw your erect dick is shorter than your palm wrapping around it
>>
>>25284370
even people with bigcocks are getting cucked these days. baka desu senpai
>>
File: 1367640936064.jpg (23 KB, 491x373) Image search: [Google]
1367640936064.jpg
23 KB, 491x373
>>25284370
wait a minute... This shit is real!? Literally, meme magic right there.
>>
>dick is 5 inches long
>would probably be 6-7 if i wasn't so fat
sheeit
>>
File: 1436703671466.jpg (71 KB, 786x574) Image search: [Google]
1436703671466.jpg
71 KB, 786x574
>tfw above average sized cock

What's the point if you never get to use it?
>>
>>25288767
How much length do you gain from losing weight? I'm at 5.5 inches and getting desperate.

Wouldn't fix my shit-tier girth though...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.