[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here an Asian guy who isn't attracted to Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: nice job cucks.jpg (150 KB, 800x529) Image search: [Google]
nice job cucks.jpg
150 KB, 800x529
Anyone else here an Asian guy who isn't attracted to Asian girls at all, and doesn't give a fuck about wmaf and thinks /r/asianmasculinity is cancerous?

Most of you guys want white girls more than Asian guys, you can't have fucking everything. Guess what, which demographic has the most couples with white girls? White guys, and the more white guys date Asian girls who we consider second rate, the more white girls are vacant for everybody else, unfortunately including niggers who have an edge over us

No, this is not fucking bait, don't believe it if you want but I know the facts and they are that I'm of Chinese descent, but I'm telling you this for your own good
I went on that subreddit and seriously, the historically based arguments make NO sense; Europeans for the most part are great with each other and in the early 20th and late 19th century they've fucked each other harder than they fucked us

The sub raises some good issues but they are all way too exaggerated and most the substantiation used is from selection bias and bullshit anecdotal stuff that I've never experienced the like of. In general it reeks of third wave feminism
>>
also AMWF spammer, please fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 412x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 412x750
Just get a black gf wang Lou
>>
faggot. u can date all the black women u want
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
>>25281063
there are all these beautiful black women who would sell their soul to Satan for an Asian bf
>>
>>25280792
I wouldve thought John Derbyshire would force his kid to dress a little better.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Ambf is the purest of love
>>
>>25281076

Satan, Chad, Asmoday, yeah i get it.

marring the beauty of virgins
>>
I'm Asian and I don't care either, but I think you're pathetic all the same.
I can practically smell the asskissing in your post.
>look at me oh mighty white men, I'm on your side, those reddit guys are no good!
>see how I pick out a tiny niche group of pathetic men on the internet with whom I share no relations other than same skin color and bash them just to prove what a good little lapdog I am
Fuck off, faggot. Shouldn't you be prepping the white bull to fuck your mother/gf/sister?
Stop looking at things through a racial lens so much. It's almost like you're a nigger except with more self-hate.
Saged, reported, called the cops.
>>
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 720x960
>>25281219
There are plenty of virgin black girls waiting for an Asian bf.
>>
these race wars are honestly pathetic as fuck in general

this is /r9k/, most of us are doomed to be KVs forever, I don't give a shit whether the Chads of x race or y race get more women
>>
well u know what?

you are still a cuck. even if u turn everyone into a race mixing cuck. u are still cucked.
>>
>>25281221
How the fuck am I asskissing in the post

I dont have anything against racial cuckery, I was just saying whites are dumbass hypocrites for stigmatising it and at the same time fetishising it and that im fine with it because I can indulge in my own racecucky vices
>>
>>25281386

no u can't. u are not allowed.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.