[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl just as attractive as you asked you out and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
If a girl just as attractive as you asked you out and thought you were sexually attractive, would you do it?
>>
>>25280457
If she had boobs as big as mine then of course!!!
>>
If she big tits and a fat ass
>>
>>25280457
I don't really know what my equivalent would look like but yes. I'm not deformed and at least average

I'm trying to improve my appearance and if she would try too, it would be cool
>>
Nope

I just want to be left alone, for fucks sake.
>>
No, I just want to sit inside and watch anime and jerk off all day. People are too much effort to interact with.
>>
Sure, I take care of myself and view myself as attractive
>>
>>25280482
also

>asked me out

I would fall instantly, that has never happened before and I would be so grateful
>>
>>25280457
Well hell yes I'm a 7, 8 on a good day so I'm sure she'd be a qt
>>
Yes
This is objectively the only acceptable answer to this question
>>
There is a subreddit where people post pictures of themselves and commenters post pictures of the opposite gender they think is equally attractive.
>>
>>25280457
Sure. She could be less attractive too if she was right for me.
>>
>>25280591
What subreddit is that?
>>
I would because I'm pretty good looking, just completely socially incompetent.
>>
>>25280630
I think /r/EqualAttraction
>>
>>25280457
i'm a 6/10 if i trin my beard according to the nicest /soc/unt, so yes i would
>>
sure, in fact if i dress up as a girl i look like the girl i like (at least that's what people has told me)
i find this pretty strange because i see myself as a 6~7/10 and she's a total 10/10 for me.
>>
>>25280457
Out of the blue? I'd be hesitant unless she had nice tiddies.
If we had been talking for a bit and found some kind of chemistry then yeah I'd go for it. Can always say no if the date goes poorly.
>>
>>25280457
If she was a devout Catholic then yes. If not then no.
>>
Fuck yes, even though 4chan thinks I'm average I love my face.
>>
>>25280457
Yes. I definitely would.
>>
no because i think shed be joking and i dont want to have to deal with that
>>
So what would she look like, my sister? Fuck no, she's gotten real ugly the past few years, like me.
>>
I want to say yes but I'd probably be too afraid and just run away
>>
>>25280457
no i will tell her to go fuck herself and shove a dildo up her ass.
>>
yes because I'm magnificent and I don't know why girls aren't attracted to me anyway
>>
Kill me I know too much pain
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.