[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth it to take more adderall when youre coming down?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 051413adderall_05.jpg (32 KB, 350x339) Image search: [Google]
051413adderall_05.jpg
32 KB, 350x339
Is it worth it to take more adderall when youre coming down?
>>
adderall doesn't really do much to me because i don't have ADD

sorry your brain's defective, but hey, at least your mom wasn't takin' thalidomide when she was pregnant with you
>>
>>25280355
You're just prolonging the come down. I prefer to smoke weed
>>
>>25280485
hm im trying to get schoolwork done atm
>>
Doesn't it feel like shit? Like are you melancholy as fuck right now?

I say do not
>>
>>25280355
Take Xanax/Valium. Or smoke weed. Don't take more.
>>
What does the high feel like and what does the withdrawal feel like? Explain!
>>
You're risking stim psychosis with each subsequent redose
>>
>>25280963
taking an adderall is like drinking a pot of coffee, except that you take a pill instead of enjoying any coffee

withdrawal is like when you go a day without having any coffee
>>
>>25281060
To me coffee doesn't do anything except make me jittery and even more unfocused. Stims actually help me focus my thoughts and concentrate.
>>
>>25281060
Not really though
Adderall feels a lot better than coffee

>>25280963
You know that good, satisfying feeling you get when you're doing something and it's really, really interesting, and that feeling compels you to continue delving into whatever it is you're doing? Adderall artificially induces that state, so EVERYTHING seems worthwhile to do.

Also makes you fucking talkative. Everything you say seems important so you just can't stop. Thinking can be a little clarified sometimes, makes you feel so charismatic but a lot of times it's all in your head (though it often isn't either, because it eliminates most shyness).

Downsides are things that seem to obstruct whatever tangent you find yourself on (and you will find yourself on one) become, really, REALLY frustrating. It's easy to get pissy on amps.

Withdrawal feels like needing to sleep but not being able to. Like lingering stim feels but they feel bad, like being way more tired than is possible. Hot and sweaty, very depressing. Nothing seems worth doing until you finally manage to sleep.
>>
>>25280963
It depends on how much you take. If you're decent you'll take at least 200mgs and you stay up for a 48 hours. Normally you can do that everyday for a few days in a row and sleep for one night. Anyway, I've gone through withdrawal after a very long time of heavy abuse of it and I think I'm seeing the last of the detox. Withdrawal is miserable. Amphetamines is all you crave and you feel sluggish, dead, and you lash out at others easily. I've been clean for about a month now and I shaved my head pretty short two days ago, which means there are no traces of that shit in my body anymore. It's like weaker meth but I was doing so much I could use meth and not see too much of a difference. I used Desoxyn a few times when I could because that shit is legitimately methamphetamine and it was nice. When you stay up long enough, you have minor visual and auditory hallucinations from sleep deprivation. Anyway, you should probably just never start. When you do stimulants it doesn't make you focus unless you're an autist. It just makes you crazy.
>>
>>25280963
Also it's just like an ordinary stim high, you can't eat or sleep and you're a social, charismatic, psychopath when you're on it. Gives you a ton of confidence and makes you absolutely crazy. Not to mention it releases dopamine in your brain which feels fucking amazing. Like cheat codes for happiness. Until you want to whack off but you can't get an erection so you rub your limp cock for 30 minutes and cum on the carpet, then you decide you should wash your car at midnight.
>>
And my brain has never functioned as well since I used amphetamines. I'm definitely not as smart as I was.
>>
DON'T PROLONG THE INEVITABLE. just drink some coffee instead, it will keep you good for at least an hour. Also will improve your mood. But don't drink coffee in place of water, you need to drink water, and supplement with the coffee.

wish I had some supplemental speed

all I gots is wellbutrin erry day. ohwell
you lucky so and so
>>
>>25281241
200 mgs is a retarded amount

60-90 should do
>>
>>25280466
>thalidomide taken on the 20th day of pregnancy caused central brain damage, day 21 would damage the eyes, day 22 the ears and face, day 24 the arms, and leg damage would occur if taken up to day 28.

scary,
how are you anon?
>>
>>25280917
this x100

binging on amphetamines is a horrible idea. also adderall is pretty low-tier. vyvanse is much more useful and the comedown isn't that harsh at all
>>
>>25282287
vyvanse gets turned into adderall by your liver dummy
>>
Real answer, grind it up and snort some. The effects come on stronger and don't last as long.
>>
>>25282287
they aren't the same though.

vyvanse is extended-release, so it's nice and smooth and lasts all day. it doesn't have the manic ups and downs that adderall has, and the comedown is pretty mellow, unlike adderall or ritalin where the comedown is hell unless you have weed or a benzo.

if you take a vyvanse at 10am, you can go about your day with enough energy to be more productive than usual, but you won't be obviously tweaked out either. also you can get to sleep that night no problem

tldr- fuck adderall. vyvanse is the only amphetamine worth shit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.