[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for the board: How many here used to primarily brows /b/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1405724296816.jpg (173 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1405724296816.jpg
173 KB, 800x800
Question for the board: How many here used to primarily brows /b/?
>>
Back in 2008 when I found 4chan yes. Been there like 3 times in the past 5 years though. /b/ is 4chans entry level board and is also the worst board on the site
>>
>>25279893
I practically lived on /b/ from 2006 to around 2012. It seemed to just get worse and worse.
>>
I did back in 2007 when /b/ was still the cultural epicenter of 4chan.
>>
Browse*

Fucking new keyboard.
>>
>>25279893
No. I started on /pol/. A thread I was on got shifted to /b/ and it felt like everyone was 12.
>>
File: 1405571657846.gif (494 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1405571657846.gif
494 KB, 500x384
>>25279893
I left /b/ for /r9k/ when it was first created. I seem to remember a lot of /b/tards becoming robots at the same time in the name of generating OC.

>tfw robots became a bunch of betas
>>
i used to chill on burichan, mostly

look at the style menu, down in the corner. it has a "burichan" style. me, moot and pepperidge farm are the only ones who remember burichan
>>
The reason I ask is because I'm getting sick of /b/ and want a new board to call home. It's not so much the users (although they suck now after the new mods came in) but the fact they took out 5 pages of threads. It seems threads with potential get deleted quick and crap threads are all that stay alive. Was thinking of trying /s4s/ but that almost seems worse than /b/ by the looks of it.
>>
>>25280028
have you tried turning off the computer for a while?
>>
>>25280028
/r9k/ is a very depressing board. I spend most of my time on /pol/.
>>
>>25280063
No

>>25280065
I only go on /pol/ when a black guy tries to shoot a cop, gets shot, then riots ensue. Call me fucked up but I love watching the chimps riot and do chimp things.
>>
>>25280065
like /pol/ isn't fucking depressing
>>
>>25279893
never did like /b/ to bee honest
>>
I came here once I got fed up with the dubs threads and furfags. Now I basically never use /b/. On the other hand, I use pretty much no other boards other than this.
>>
>>25280114
>I love watching the chimps riot and do chimp things
Yeah, its pretty fun watching /po/tards go mad over that kinda stuff, innit?
>>
used /b/ now use /r9k/. i also browse autism forums.
>>
>>25280290
Eh, can't say I care about the people on /pol/. The chimps on the other hand, they need their own reality tv show.
>>
>>25280323
he's saying that you're the chimp, you trailer trash piece of shit
>>
I went to /b/ once and thought it was really bad so I went to /mu/.
>>
>>25280402
Sure man.
Anyway going to bed. Hope this place isn't shit like /b/ has become.
>>
>>25280475
good night, sleep tight, may you someday live in a place that doesn't have wheels on it
>>
>>25279938
What do you think is now? /r9k/? All the best maymays do start here. And this is certainly ground Zero for the simmering beta uprising
>>
>>25280065
Gr8 b8 m8 wan2 db8 on the gr8 dict8rs at a l8r d8 with h8
>>
Once upon a time, yes. Now I sometimes just go to try to find drug threads with people stupid enough to scam. No success yet, but I've come close-ish.
>>
>>25280491
Hahaha top shit
>lost
>>
>>25279893
For a handful of months when I first began lurking in 2007.
>>
till about 2010 when i migrated to /sp/ for the world cup and stayed until it turned into generals and now it's here and /tv/ (the new /sp/, basically)
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.