[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I only discovered the secret to being popular and banging chicks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: 17579711-surprised-woman.jpg (311 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
17579711-surprised-woman.jpg
311 KB, 682x1024
I only discovered the secret to being popular and banging chicks in my late 20's. Why the fuck did nobody tell me this shit? Why didn't my parents discuss it? What the fuck, man. I'm now 32, so it's too late to be useful.

Basically, I started lifting weights and running half marathons, and got into lean shape. I then bought some form-fitting clothes and got a conservative haircut. The idea is to show off.

Then I developed an overly-confident personality. It's mostly about maintaining eye contact without fear. I'm also extremely opinionated, act like a know-it-all, and am not afraid to firmly tell women they're wrong whenever the opportunity arises (which I do all the time). In social situations, I'm always the one to suggest doing something stupid, laughing while people fight, etc. In short, just act like a complete sociopath, but make sure everyone around you thinks you're cool enough to act like they love it. (Yet, on the side, I'm posting on 4chan and playing weeaboo JRPGs.)

Now everyone wants to fuck. Jesus, why didn't I know it was this easy? I feel like I'm using a cheat code. But my 20's are long gone. How do I get over the feels of not knowing this when I was young?
>>
>>25279859
>Why didn't my parents discuss it?
because women never tell their sons this and your father was a beta.

you're 100% right though.
>>
File: pJAPSja.jpg (116 KB, 1334x709) Image search: [Google]
pJAPSja.jpg
116 KB, 1334x709
>>25279859
did the same thing but not worth it because all women are sloppy seconds by the time you decide to turn your life around.
>>
File: 1451111349561.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451111349561.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>normie talks about being a normie
>>
File: FUCK YOU.png (1 MB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
FUCK YOU.png
1 MB, 682x1024
>>25279859
CONGRATS NOW YOU GET TO PUT YOUR DICK INTO SLUTS WHO ARE ATTRACTED TO YOUR ACTING PERSONA. DOES IT FEEL GOOD? DOES PUTTING YOUR PENIS IN A VAGINA FEEL NICE? DOES IT FEEL GOOD ENOUGH TO KEEP YOU ALIVE? HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WIN THE GAME? YOU DID WIN THE GAME AFTER ALL! YOU FUCKED! YOU DID IT! BRAVO EX-ROBOT, YOU ARE NORMAN NOW!
>>
Wow so I just have to pretend I don't have social anxiety. Good tip!
>>
File: 1389671101466.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1389671101466.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>25279859
so you realized that people are shallow fucks
and its all dramaturgy
good on you
it wont fulfill you though
>>
File: lxuo20x7.jpg (135 KB, 1229x829) Image search: [Google]
lxuo20x7.jpg
135 KB, 1229x829
>>25279859
I'm taking a weight training class at my uni as a side thing to help out my physique.
But I also want to do more outdoorsy shit with my life: I feel like taking time out of playing vidya to learn how to set up a tent or how to fish will be infinitely more valuable to me than bumming around programming in C. I'm already pretty well off academically, but I think being great at math/compsci while also being fit and knowing how to camp and stuff will make a great combination.
>>
File: e4teH6b.jpg (52 KB, 799x720) Image search: [Google]
e4teH6b.jpg
52 KB, 799x720
18 year old here, should I start working out and doing exactly what you said?
>>
Note: Only works if you're not a manlet
>>
>>25280201
Yes. Definitely. I wish I had started earlier, bro.

Just remember that women like lean guys who do weight training in tight clothes. And REALLY act like a fearless sociopath. They truly love that.

God damn. This should not be obscure knowledge!
>>
>>25279897
The same part is you're half right
Single mothers by sex always tell their son to act the way THEY way, not the way to get laid.
It's pretty hard to bare once it's too late
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.