[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"i mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tfw cry.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
tfw cry.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
"i mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

-"Chad"
>>
you're an idiot and the reason you'll never touch a woman has nothing to do with any guy except you

but hey, you go ahead and blame it on "chad" if it helps you to feel better
>>
>>25279827

you don't understand my post. "Chad" is our r9k boogeyman, but if you knew who "Chad" really is, it would make perfect sense.

look up my quote and you'll find out who "Chad" really is, lol.
>>
>>25279827
Spiteful roasty who got pumped and dumped. Proof is here.
>>
So who cucked "Chad"?

he's got too much beef with us
>>
>>25279872
you are still blaming things on some dude who is not you

but hey, i guess if he's a meme then it's okay, huh? you're not a loser after all! congrats
>>
>>25279975
Jesus just shut the fuck up. This is what r9k turned into? You don't even know ops story yet. This is the last straw holy shit I'm gonna spend more time on/v/ this is just painful. Robot is dead to me.
>>
>>25279827
>>25279975

sup CHAD u horny cucked fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.