[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Asia the cure for our condition? https://www.youtube.com
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
Is Asia the cure for our condition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6rvQx-yw-Q
>>
>>25279472
considering asian grillz crave-a da white dik yes
>>
File: 1436314143300.png (97 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1436314143300.png
97 KB, 403x392
>>25279472
FUCKING CUMSKINS STOP MAKING THESE THREADS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1310481500822[1].jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1310481500822[1].jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>25279472
>mfw I'm half-Asian
>mfw I went to Taiwan and Indonesia and got nothing.
>>
>>25279472
lmao what, I wouldn't touch any of those women with a 10-foot pole
>>
>>25279472
>Decent-looking rich white guys quit their pointless jobs to travel to Asia and party with trashy girls for 16 months

Yeah no
>>
The one in the middle isn't a lady though
Unless she's a very manly lady
>>
>>25279472
Asian guy here

I'm actually quite glad so many of you losers like Asian girls, I don't know how the fuck they are in any way attractive, but the more you pursue females of my ethnicity the more vacant white girls there are who are the only attractive ethnicity in the world

desu other than dating i'd want to be white so i can grow up watching my mediocre middle class qt white mom bend over while cleaning the house and covertly jack off
>>
white men can have all the freak asian pussy they can handle. its only fair since white women sometimes, occasionally maybe date outside of the white race.
>>
>he thinks there's a cure

We're fucked man, like forever fucked.
>>
File: 1451185762734.jpg (624 KB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
1451185762734.jpg
624 KB, 1350x1800
>>25279472
>They literally started talking about how he fucks Japanese girls on the news
>All those assblasted Asians in the comments
This is great. This is the actual living embodiment of the cuck meme. This is actually real, this isn't just a few self conscious niggers spamming cuck threads across the boards, this shit literally made the fucking news in these countries.
>>
>>25280698

he's just fucking what hundreds of asian men already fucked before he did.
>>
>>25280593
But you're Asian. White cuties will just go over to black guys.
>>
>>25280760

no u. you're asian
>>
>>25280698
AMWF videos are the same thing m8
>>
>>25280735
Yeah, but there is a difference. These women fuck Asian dudes because they have to. The guy in the video is a skinny fat average facial features looking dude, I spotted a couple really good looking girls he was with. If just some guy can get girls like that over there imagine what a NEET who lifts could do. Fuck, we could be Chad over there if we lifted, had decent facial features, and were tall.
>>
>>25280793

>These women fuck Asian dudes because they have to.

wat
>>
>>25280760
Yeah but theres still more in general vacant, and lots of white girls at my college (cali lol) prefer Asian guys over black guys mainly because niggers are thugs
>>
>>25280793
> implying any girl in OP's photo is above 3/10

there are fuckign tonnes more wmaf than amwf, but most wmaf couples have subpar white guys and ugly asian girls, while most amwf have attractive people from both side
>>
File: image.jpg (999 KB, 960x1295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
999 KB, 960x1295
>>25280822
Why waste your time with white girls when you could get a black gf?
>>
>>25280815
They live in Asian countries, who else would they fuck? Japan, and most Asian countries in general, are pretty hard to get in to for foreigners. Emigrating to Japan is pretty fucking hard. When 99% of the population are Asian dudes, even Stacy is going to wind up with an Asian dude. If all you have to be is decent looking and white to get Stacy over there count me in.
>>
>>25280838
>there are fuckign tonnes more wmaf than amwf
Source? All the dating response studies I have seen show all females, except black girls, responding most to white men by a huge margin.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.