[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>25 years old >I'm the exact same person I was 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: cute.jpg (79 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
79 KB, 480x640
>25 years old
>I'm the exact same person I was 10 years ago, same hobbies, same personality, same everything
>The outside world feels dangerous and hostile
>Kissless, hugless virgin
>not that much interested in sex, only like girls because I think they're cute
>Never had a job, dropped college
>I can't do anything by myself
>Can't socialize, literally don't understand adults
>People from my same age treat me like I'm their son
>feel like crying when people say mean things to me irl

who else /legit manchildren/ here
>>
>>25279252
So either give up on life (kill yourself) or start actually trying. Those are your two options. Whining does nothing.
>>
Mao's pretty cute nigga.
>>
>>25279252
Dude gonna let you in on a little secret.
None of us grow up 100% and just start acting like an adult all the time. We're winging it.
That being said I'm mostly still a 29yrold manchild most of the time.
>>
>>25279252
Get angry, GET MAD
>>
>>25279252
>>25279341
You never really grow up at all at one point. You just grow old.
>>
Literally all me fammi, except I had a job (for like a month) and never went to college
>>
>>25279252
Hello my clone. Or I guess I'm you're clone, since you're a year older than I am. When I have dreams about cute girls they're always 10-14 and the dream is never about sex, just flirting and trying to secretly hold hands or otherwise make body contact while on a field trip or something. When I hear people my age talk, if it's boring grown-up talk about jobs and shit I'll zone out and stare at something. I'd post more examples but it's basically the same shit you already said. I don't understand the world at all and the people in it seem complex, hostile, and boring all at the same time.
>>
>>25279398
A-are you me?

I'm thinking of starting college next year.
Age 21
>>
>>25279465
do it

its great way to restart your life
>>
File: 1446515001314.jpg (31 KB, 505x431) Image search: [Google]
1446515001314.jpg
31 KB, 505x431
>>25279303
Start trying to do what though? I'm not OP, but my motivations are the same as when I was 10. I want to have cool friends to hang out with (impossible because everyone 20+ is a party/alcoholic person or a boring adult) and play video games and come up with ideas for projects and attempt them. Maybe play outside sometimes. I don't really have a sense of despair at the whole thing more like pic related wondering why I stayed the same and everyone else got weird and stupid.
>>
File: czmfas.jpg (38 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
czmfas.jpg
38 KB, 638x479
>>25279252
Hello me, it's me again. Life's only hard because money isn't free
>>
>>25279252
>feel like crying when people say mean things to me irl
God, I just want a fat little NEET to love, nurture and brutally sodomise. Why is this so hard to find here?
>>
>>25279483
It's not if you're going to a CC btw. I tried this, went to a CC since I had no other option having been out of HS for 3 years. Nobody in CC wants to make friends, there are no parties where a bunch of people from school show up (just groups of people who are already friends and a few outsiders maybe), no girls want BFs. All of this is because people are going to CC to get that 2 year degree and then go to a real university.

Tell me OP, will you actually go through with 2 years of the same shit you are right now except homework and tests? If you think it's worth it to miss out on the 2 best years of college (fresh + soph at uni), then go for it. Otherwise, you'll just end up in the junior and senior years where partying has seriously slown down as most people you'll meet will have already been there, done that, and are cleaning up their GPAs for their future beyond college.

Seriously, you either go to uni right out of high school if you want the kind of experience that is advertised in pop culture, or you don't go at all.
>>
File: 1450671699220-1.jpg (45 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450671699220-1.jpg
45 KB, 640x400
>>25279662
We're everywhere, we just don't go outside

>tfw no qt girl to save me from my suffering
>>
>>25279674
That university party life is just normie chad meme shit anyways. Robots just do trade school
>>
>>25279759
Right. I'm just saying that if a robot here is looking to turn his life around and get a fresh start type of thing, you know stop being a robot, that doesn't happen if you dont go to uni right after. You spend your last summer lifting and dieting and whatever, and you go there ready to make new friends, drink, and fuck all those easy whores. None of that exists in community college.
>>
>>25279252
Is she drunk? She looks drunk.
>>
>same person as I was at 14
>everyone I know has become fit, married/dating, successful
>I'm still a khv
I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride
>>
>>25279465
>>25279483
do it faggot. If it wasn't for college i'd blown my brains out years ago, this chit gives me something to do at least. All i do is study math and watch anime.. life's good m8
>>
File: 1416612904809.jpg (27 KB, 211x393) Image search: [Google]
1416612904809.jpg
27 KB, 211x393
>oh hi anon, remember back then when we wouldn't do anything other than watch anime and play vidya for the entire day? dumb, simpler times uh
>>
I kind of want to shoot people for a living. I'd join the army if there wasn't so much discipline involved.
>>
Saving up for liposuction before I kill myself cuz I want don't want to leave an embarassing corpse.
>>
>>25279543
This
I mean I'm 21 and feel the same as when I was 12 and started skating, all my friends quit but I still want to do it everyday and go to shows and have fun idk, meeting girls is cool but all the ones I met are like my friends gfs, I mean they are like empty, sometimes I wonder if my friends are like that because of the people that they dated
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.