[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was wondering if any of you robots have ever failed to hang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1425594215836.jpg (442 KB, 1416x1600) Image search: [Google]
1425594215836.jpg
442 KB, 1416x1600
I was wondering if any of you robots have ever failed to hang yourself.

If yes, I propose these questions to you;

>How painful was it? (Inb4 puss, I can tolerate pain, but I don't want to suffer extensively).
>What did you do wrong?
>What injuries did you sustain?

Also, sorry you felt the need to do so.

My first suicide attempt was a failure, surprise, surprise. I'm looking for a better method - also considering helium; although this method isn't as 'full-proof' nowadays, since companies dilute the air to fuck.
>>
I failed at it before.
Wouldn't recommend it.
>inb4 dumbfucks say kill yourself
>>
>>25279124
I failed about 2 years ago
Beck didn't hurt, but I fell about 6 feet and fucked up my knees for the next few days
The rope was way too weak for me, I tried getting by with a very small rope because a guy buying a thick rope at a hardware store is a big flag
>>
no but i can imagine that it would be very super painful for you
>>
I got out of the noose by untying it.
There was a red mark around my neck for a day but it went away (I had 30 seconds left till dying, the time is 4 minutes and then you're dead)
Let me just say it's different from what you think. It feels like your blood is boiling and your head is in lots of pain.
You'll feel later like it wasn't that bad but eh.
Just make sure you do it right OP.
>>
>>25279933
Also, a tip.
Get a gun.
It's one of the most successful ways and the shortest time limit.
A pistol is fine, a shotgun is the ace.
>>
>>25279933
The idea is to break your neck, not suffocate. Dumbass.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.