[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a bored, mentally ill loser. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: abstract lains.jpg (63 KB, 1200x976) Image search: [Google]
abstract lains.jpg
63 KB, 1200x976
I am a bored, mentally ill loser. Ask me anything.
>>
>>25278953
What is that a picture of? At first glance I thought it was a runescape map
>>
>>25278953
>mentally ill
According to who? Yourself? Who made you think this?
What a pity
People hate and doubt themselves so easily these days
So weak of them
>>
>>25278953
>mentally ill
whats you suffering from op?
>>
File: Layyn lmao.jpg (26 KB, 543x411) Image search: [Google]
Layyn lmao.jpg
26 KB, 543x411
>>25280204
it's Lain
>>
>>25280259
this scene was really shocking / 10 desu
>>
>>25278953
Do you think that picture looks like the FO4 map?
>>
File: ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg (48 KB, 881x902) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg
48 KB, 881x902
>>25280259
burst into treats when I was this
>>
>>25280238
>According to who? Yourself? Who made you think this?
According to doctors.

>>25280240
depression, anxiety, schizoid

>>25280292
not particularly
>>
When are the aliens going to invade?
>>
>>25280344
they already have
>>
>>25280320
You just let others tell you that who you are is one massive flaw?
You trust them to judge your worthiness for you?
I guess it's really up to you, but you can be all of those things without it being an "illness", and depression and anxiety aren't necessarily reflective of YOU being "wrong"
Food 4 thot don't let the h8ers get you down
Many people can't appreciate the beauty in people who aren't themselves and, despite their "qualifications", at the end of the day it becomes matter of opinion, and the victor of the opinion war is the one who can apply the most emotional pressure (usually "them")

Sorry for the militance
I just get sad when people hate themselves for
>>
>>25280943
Read the studies guy. They don't just make antidepressants for nothing, it's not some sugar tablet. Depression can either be due to some sort of event or can be because of neurological issues.
>>
>>25281098
Or the soul-crushing place we call "reality"
You can place the blame anywhere you want, objectively speaking it comes down to incongruity
One thing can only be flawed by comparison to another
Is it the world that creates you in a depressed form, or makes you depressed, that is flawed, or is it you who is flawed for being depressed in a world where (some) others aren't?
Tricky stuff

It's all names, semantics. Stupid shit. All I'm trying to say is, if you're already unhappy, if you're already anxious, you don't have to hate yourself FOR being unhappy and anxious because it goes against some fictional norm. And schizoid? Bullshit "illness". That's just how some people are.

>neurological issues
Oh please, tell me what an objectively ideal brain is and maybe we can talk. Otherwise you're just comparing one thing to another that an individual arbitrarily (or within the framework of a specific context, probably in this case society) considers to be better.

If OP is going to hate him/herself s/he should at least do it by their own initiative. Not cause some doctor told them they're weird.
>>
>>25281237
But, on the other hand, if you compromise your own ideals, then maybe self-hatred is justified

Hate how it seems like it's almost been weaponized tho
>>
>i'm mentally ill xDDD ama

Fuck off to reddit you normie attention whore.
>>
>>25281300
I've probably been here longer than you.
>>
>>25281308
Seriously, fuck off. This is the last reply you're getting from me and I hope others tell you to fuck off to reddit or facebook too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AMA/
Maybe you'll get some reddit gold you pathetic faggot
>>
>>25281331
I'm no normie, anon. What is wrong with you? Am I not allowed to shipost on my home board?
>>
>>25281237
Oh and don't forget
>weird (adj.)
>c. 1400, "having power to control fate, from wierd (n.), from Old English wyrd "fate, chance, fortune; destiny; the Fates," literally "that which comes,"

Stay strong OParooni
People are just afraid of your ability control fate, etymologically speaking. Somehow it's been turned into an insult.
>>
>>25281358
>home board
Holy reddit
>>
>>25281401
please stop anon I don't need to be insulted
>>
>>25280666
Satan knows what he's talking about, listen to him.
>>
>>25281401
Redditors: takes one to know one
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.