[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You think others don't know what's going on in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7
File: 1451021576945.jpg (253 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1451021576945.jpg
253 KB, 1024x768
You think others don't know what's going on in your head, but you are completely transparent. The problem you have with getting a girlfriend isn't with your presentation, but with you being yourselves. You are simply unlikeable human beings and need to change your ways if you want to get anything out of life.
>>
>>25278940
i think you need to take your meds
my mind isn't transparent it's contained inside my brain
>>
File: 1450929358165.png (509 KB, 313x415) Image search: [Google]
1450929358165.png
509 KB, 313x415
>>25278963
Are you literally autismal?
>>
>>25278963
you dense fucking retard
>>
the problem is is that you weren't born a chad

all there is to it. there is no "changing your ways" because you literally can't compete with people who have been texting and socializing every day of their lives and getting constantly better at it

with globalization, such as "tinder" girls can get thousands of horny fuckers who slave away trying to impress them at the swipe of a screen. you think a robot can "reform" themselves to compete with that? forget about it
>>
I am what I am. Unoriginal text.
>>
>>25278940
But I don't want to get a girlfriend...? Why would you make a generalizing post like this?
>>
How horrible do you have to be to have nobody be into you ever? I had basically no friends until seventh grade but I've had a few people have crushes on me I could have gotten with if I wanted. Unless you're completely repugnant and/or lack any sort of social skill just maintaining a status quo should let you get some.

Now if you want a lot of women or a specific woman, you might need to change. Change if it meets your goals, don't if it doesn't.
>>
>>25279221
> the problem is is that you weren't born a chad
People aren't born in the state of tabula rasa, but we don't come out the womb with developed personalities, either. If you barely changed over the years, then it proves nothing but lack of incentives to change, or to be more specific, that your environment didn't change enough for you to be forced to adapt.
> compete with people
1. Life and relationship aren't zero-sum games, friend. Unless you're caught on an island with a tightly-knit group of people, you can always meet new ones.
2. There is no singular relationship attractiveness rating. Different people like different things in other people. No, it doesn't mean that basement dwellers have equal chances compared with some caricature of a dumb jock, but it does mean that don't have to be obsessed with sports to be a socially successful, so to speak, person.
>>25279367
This is /r9k/, m8. Still, the same argument could be made for anyone who thinks that their personal problems can be fixed by trying to fool others or even reality itself.
>>
>>25279408
> How horrible do you have to be to have nobody be into you ever?
> This is /r9k/, m8.
>>
File: 17.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
17.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>25278940
>some normalfag comes here and tries to lecture us on shit he clearly knows nothing about
>projects his own insecurities and faults onto us
wew
>>
File: 1449070258092.jpg (181 KB, 374x1003) Image search: [Google]
1449070258092.jpg
181 KB, 374x1003
>>25279221
Thisblox

>If you were a good person you'd have a girlfriend
>>
>>25279427
no girl will ever settle for a robot when, again, they have tinder and hundreds of horny guys breaking their backs trying to impress them

forget about it
>>
>>25278940
yeah right. Not like I didn't try but ok.
>>
I think some anon said it best, but I didn't screencap. He said something to the effect of women being exposed to more people changes their metrics of attraction. In the past women were limited by physical travel, but now they have instant access to loads more men. Before, choosing the best man in a tribe was a matter of selecting between a reasonable number of dudes, while now it's basically you vs. every other cock on the planet.
>>
>>25279532
You do realise than women aren't a part of a gender-wide hivemind, right? Stop treating relationships as some game with objective standards that you have to win, and a lot of things will become much simpler.
>>25279475
Lad, almost all people on this planet (they're also called "functioning adults") are engaged in some form of relationship, whether intimate or not, in official capacity or an informal one. Relationships aren't hard at all for any normal person, and "normal" is easier to define by pointing out things that aren't. You are wallowing in self-pity instead of actually looking for solutions for the problems you have. You trap yourself in a mentality that makes you feel yet more trapped. The first step is recognising that the problem really is with you, as, I repeat, functioning adults can deal with the problems you have.
>>25279550
I bet you thought you could change just by wishing it instead of changing the conditions you live in.
>>25279642
> all women are the same and always have unrealistic standards
No.
>>
>>25279705
>girls won't choose the attractive guy!!! ok maybe most of them will but SOME of them won't!

okay m8
>>
>>25279705
Would your girlfriend rather fuck you or Chris Hemsworth?

If he came on to her and you weren't around, would she fuck him?

Before film a bitch might never see a Thor in her life. If you lived in a small town, THAT was your pool of competition.

Now it's you vs. the globe, from a mating standpoint.
>>
>>25279755
You do realise that the exact same argument can be made in reverse, right? Protip: attractive men generally don't choose unattractive women, either. And besides, you probably think you're ugly because you have acne and weight problems.
>>
>>25279802
Women date up all the time. They hate to date men on their same level, and they NEVER date down.
>>
>>25279802
the difference is though, is that men try to fuck anything, since girls are the gatekeepers of sex

attractive men have sex with unattractive women a lot. this raises the standards of unattractive women, so they have no need to go for an ugly man

like 80% of our ancestors were female
>>
File: 1444258456382.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1444258456382.gif
49 KB, 983x622
>>25279839
>>25279802
goddammit forgot the chart
>>
>>25279843
>attractive men have sex with unattractive women a lot. this raises the standards of unattractive women, so they have no need to go for an ugly man
THIS
Chad pumps and dumps ugly girls and then those ugly girls get the idea in their head that they can land a chad as a boyfriend. So then they start ignoring men who are on their level, and solely focus on Chads.
>>
>>25279788
> Would your girlfriend rather fuck you or Chris Hemsworth?
Failure to recognise that there is more to relationships than appearance and sex is part of the reason why you are still a virgin in your age.
> competition
Life and relationships aren't a zero-sum game. There is only one Hemsworth, while there are more than three billion women. Unless you think everyone you want to have sex with is obliged to consent, you should understand that you are being unreasonable.
>>25279839
Now you are just pulling this off the ceiling. I knew a lad who at a point in his life almost literally had to fight girls away from trying to get into his pants. He just didn't want to get into a relationship that won't give him actual happiness. It's the norm. You are obsessed with the sex angle in relationships because you can't get any. Get rid of tunnel vision.
> actually using dating sites as a measure of anything
I genuinely pity you.
>>25279843
> men try to fuck anything, since girls are the gatekeepers of sex
You are projecting on both points. Get out of your echo chamber and try to listen to people who actually spoke to persons of other gender.
>>25279879
> Chad pumps and dumps ugly girls
You know, I jokingly suggested just this thing to the lads I knew who had unwanted advances made on them. They all either joked about it or entirely dismissed it out of hand. You know why? Because not everyone is obsessed with sex.
>>
>>25280031
>> actually using dating sites as a measure of anything
bruh every normie uses tinder these days
>>
>>25280050
> [citation needed]
You can't present some blogger's half-baked hypotheses as objective truth, you know.
>>
>>25280031
well if you're just going to deny reality then there's no use trying to get you to see the truth. go on and feel superior all you want, robots already understand why society hates them
>>
>>25280175
The reality is that you are in a tiny minority. Your fantasies about how the world works don't hold up to scrutiny, and hell, you aren't trying to explain the workings of society, you are inventing excuses to do nothing and wail in your failure to do what most people on this planet do casually as part of their daily lives.
>>
>>25279221
It's not just being born

Genetics are purely random and will determine how attractive someone is but upbringing is huge

If you take two people and raise one with the normal progression of social interaction leading up to adulthood and the other without this progression then you get robots. If they don't start early you can't just expect an 18 year old to go out and do all the social shit he never learned from anybody in his life like other people but because he's that age society just says that it's no longer the parents fault for them being a failure and the only reason they are a failure is because they don't have the drive of chad.

The easiest way to explain robotism is to understand that the world isn't fair which is something most normal people will outright refuse to accept. They despise any notion that they didn't work for what they have and that they may have to feel guilty for issues that haven't been deemed socially required to have empathy for.
>>
>>25280414
What you wrote means that people can, and do, change. That you haven't had a headstart in life means nothing more that not everything will be smooth the first few times you get out of the basement, but guess what? Nobody is without problems. You aren't unique and your problems aren't anything that isn't easily fixable.
>>
>>25280094
im just about the only person i know who doesn't use tinder. People give me really weird looks when i tell them i dont have a tinder account.
>>
>>25280645
Our experiences clearly differ, but point about blogger expertise stands. Real life statistics don't support any of your claims.
>>
>>25278940
this is how normies discuss
>>
File: 1450409208027.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450409208027.jpg
97 KB, 1280x720
>>25280753
> all that projection
laff
But seriously, you lads never back your statements up with anything but random ramblings of some blogger or another, whereas le normies actually utilise real life statistics.
>>
>>25280753
op has been destroyed
>>
>>25280596
Of course people can change.

The questions are:
How long does it take to change?
What is the maximum level you can accomplish?
Is it worth it to change?

>How long does it take to change?
>Is it worth it to change
>What is the maximum level you can accomplish?
Someone grows up without any friends or guidance in their life. Their parents abandon them and they're stuck in a shitty job just to get by. Say this person was 20 years old before he realized it's time to change, he's looking at over a decade of hard work every single day just to acquire a level of desirability to women at average or slightly above. How can you normalfaggots sit there and completely obliviously just say that this is okay and this is a valid option for this guy's life just so he can be normal and be good by society's and your standards.

What does this guy have to look forward to? Being in debt for school and finding some used up, mediocre whore (who is just settling) to provide for for the rest of his life? You're surprised when people aren't jumping at this offer?

Compare this to people who exist in every school. The attractive guy who grows up with a normal social life, a normal diet and sport routine and his parents have money to put him through college. These people are just privileged in every single way and are the people truly desired by women. If the guy above worked every day for the next decade he probably still wouldn't be anywhere close to the level of desirability of this guy right now who just lived to get what he has. This is perfectly okay in normalnigger's minds. Nobody has any empathy for the top guy. His problems aren't legitimate, they're easily fixable...obviously...

You normalfaggots require this idea of a just world because you have to delude yourself into thinking life is worth working to improve. You're wrong but you'll continue to believe you're right because of nothing but majority opinion and appeals to authority.
>>
>>25278940
This is true. People can perceive your weaknesses very quickly.
>>
>>25280867
> You normalfaggots require this idea of a just world
Stop projecting, will you?
That you got dealt bad cards doesn't mean that your life is fucking over. Life isn't a zero-sum game.
>>
>>25280742
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/03/02/-monetization.html
It was estimated to have around 50 million users in 2014
>>
>>25280935
You do realise that internet populations almost never represent those outside of the network, right? And my point on blogger expertise still stands.
>>
>>25280985
his expertise is just as valid as yours is.
>>
>>25281023
> real life statistics
>>
>>25281037
Yeah I gave you real life statistics you turbonigger
>>
>>25280867
A better question is understanding the mind of normalfags and understanding why they think like they do

Why are these people so aggressive towards these ideas?

Is it because they don't want to admit some people are superior to each other?
is it because they'll feel like their accomplishments are lesser?
is it because they crave uniformity and need to have this idea that the reward is always proportionate to the effort they put in so some day they'll have all their dreams come true?

Regardless, normals are scared. They're scared of people who don't see life as fair because these are the people who can logically justify killing other people. Society needs the inferior to believe that they can't be antisocial, that it's wrong to cause harm to cause harm to people because... of some silly reason they push. By pure chance, someone can live a life of absolute misery and it's laughed off as "lol, that's just how things are man" but if this person causes the slightest bit of harm to someone else nobody would try to justify that. It's all chance and there's nothing wrong with killing someone as long as you say "lol, that's just how things are man"

>>25280922
You've made an argument against my argument that can be refuted by the original argument. Hilarious
>>
>>25281049
No, you gave me a statistic on a site and ramblings of some blogger about it.
>>25281215
Your whole argument is "normies are stoopid and won't accept the fantasies we have about yourself", i.e. a textbook case of begging the question. #rekt #told
>>
>>25281319
Don't even care that this is a troll thread

I enjoy making the arguments
>>
>>25281352
No, really, you are begging the question, that's mauvais tone in any civilised society.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.