[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you respond to passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and subtle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 0613.jpg (22 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
0613.jpg
22 KB, 446x362
How do you respond to passive aggressiveness, sarcasm, and subtle hintdropping bullshit talk?

Is there away to just opt out of that garbage? I absolutely hate it when normies do this. I just want to be blunt and straightforward.
>>
>>25278889
example? everyone does this, not just normies.
>>
>>25278889
you think only normies use sarcasm?

sounds more like you're autistic m8
>>
>>25278889
This is nothing.

The question is how do you deal with passive-aggressive, sarcastic, hint-dropping people saying that they hate passive aggression, sarcasm, and hint-dropping.
>>
Bitchtalk back to them and forget about it
They're just words, they hold no power unless you let them
>>
>>25278889
>passive aggressiveness, [...], and subtle hintdropping bullshit talk?
Nigga you're doing it right now.
>>
>>25278889
Ignore it and write about it in my manifesto
>>
>>25278950
>>25278960
Normies have the balls to use it to your face.

Robots just keep to themselves.
>>
Just call them a cuck.
>>
>>25278889
Why can't you be clear and straightforward about what you mean?
>>
I wish OP would give an example so I knew what the hell he was talking about. I really hate people that are vague. I'm sure you want to be straightforward but you aren't, OP.

>>25279062
This.
>>
>>25278950
>Coworker: I really wish we had [this].............
>expects you make [this] happen

>"So how's living in your mom's basement working out? I bet you save a lot on expenses. That's smart."

Shit like that. It's just tiresome having to respond to insincerity.
>>
>>25279152
You have to look at it form their point of view. They may have problems clearly communicating with others in a work or social environment just like you, a frog poster.

If you are so hell bent on clear communication, why are you posting this on /r9k/ isntead of telling these people what is troubling you directly?
>>
>>25278889
Call them out in depth on what they're trying to imply. It makes them extremely uncomfortable.
>>
>>25278889
wait what are you talking about, only when notmies or when grills do this
>>
>>25280070
both....or whoever
>>
OP, I know exactly what your talking about and I hate it too. My solution was to just literally cut contact with all the people who I felt didn't really like me and were pretending to be my friend. Funny thing is none of them asked what was wrong or cared. I guess I was right about their insincereity. I'm way happier alone actually. I spend more time with my hobbies and things that matter more than bs.
>>
>>25280206
>I'm way happier alone actually.
Because no one can challenge you, or criticize you, or force you to realize or confront problems in your personality or life.
>>
>>25280335
>implying I don't challenge of critize myself
I have grown more as a person being away from my old friends. I'd rather spend time learning how to eat better by watching health/fitness vlogs when I'm bored, than hang out with people who roll their eyes at you if your too goodytwoshoes if you reject their alcohol or food they offer you.

But ha you have a point. To some degree I was avoiding their judgement, but I don't think it was a bad idea at all since mine is better for my own life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.