[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>stopped eating all sugars, grains, rice, wheat, starches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 154870.png (48 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
154870.png
48 KB, 400x389

>feel 1000x better

Why are you still being jewed by these things?
>>
Mya same except i cut out water, veggies and fruit.
>>
I cut out breathing oxygen and I feel 1 million times better. Why are you still getting jewed by this gas?
>>
>>25278861
i did paleo for a few weeks and felt great, but then lapsed back into my usual carb eating ways.

How long have you been doing this?

What is your typical diet each day?
>>
>>25278877
Water???
Fruits are fucked too
FUCK SUGAR PERIOD
Its aids
>>
I stopped eating anything other than lean/healthy proteins and vegetables two months ago and I feel like a completely different person. I have way more energy and don't feel like complete shit all the time.

I never wanted to fall for the "live a healthy life" meme but I did and it is so much better.
>>
>>25278861
I did this and I got back to a normal weight too. This is literally the most important thing you can do in your life. The problem is I've been relapsing every time I get stoned and being like that for a few days
>>
>meme diets

How bout just don't eat like shit and exercise, then you won't even feel the need to brag about your eating habits like a prissy little bitch.
>>
>>25278861
What the hell do you eat then? How are you not bulimic skinny?
>>
>>25279214
Foods high on the glycemic index cause inflammation. Inflammation makes you feel bad. It's not complicated, but the food industry has most people hooked.
>>
>>25278861
Have fun with your malnutrition, retard.

>inb4 vitamin supplements
>>
>>25278861
Placeabos
>>
>>25279177
>I've been relapsing every time I get stoned
this.
>>
so what do you eat?
>>
File: reeeee.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
reeeee.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>>25278861

I did the same, ocd died down and wasn't anxious

Then the next month I couldn't affored to have non wheat food in
>>
>>25279253
What if I don't give a fuck? People live with much worse than inflammation, I'll take a nice bowl of rice and a chocolate bar over being afraid of the man and his evil foods you cunt.
>>
>>25279167
>>25278916
>>25279339
OP, if you're gonna shill your thread, make the samefagging a little less obvious.
>>
>>25278861

The no sugars makes sense, rest of that is horse pucky.

I've been on extremely clean diets before. You're right that it does make you feel much better. Problem is, it takes either a lot of free time for cooking/prep, or a lot of money having someone else do it for you. For example, my local grocery store sells these incredible meals that are equally as healthy, and better tasting, as anything I've ever made. Problem is they're like $7 for a 400 kcal meal.

Same deal with exercise. When I work out regularly I feel amazing, but inevitably something else starts consuming my energy and I fall off the wagon.
>>
>>25279549
keep you fingers in your ear and ignore anything that might cause you mental discomfort, like you always do.
>>
>>25279573
You're an idiot if you're buying store bought meals. Of course they will say they are healthy, but they will use the cheapest ingredients. The fact that you think store bought prepared meals are incredibly healthy means you are pretty ignorant.

You should be preparing your own meals if you want to control what you eat.
>>
>>25279663

Yes it's impossible to discern what ingredients were used. If only they disclosed them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.