[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (265 KB, 488x772) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265 KB, 488x772
What is the worst thing you have ever done to someone?
>>
I didn't give my parents grandchildren before they died (i'm 39)
>>
Met them.
>>
>>25278790
>tfw no psycho gf who, strangely, has a sense of honor

why do they always end up with pieces of shit like "garry" who cheat on them
>>
Disappoint my parents
>>
>>25278790

That's Lucy collette. What's this fake aas bullshit and why is it not funny?
>>
Lead someone on for a long time, when I never had any real interest in dating them
>>
My long-term girlfriend (Girl A) of many years, who I truly loved, dumped me to fuck a hipster chad. She then realized that he had zero interest and just used her for sex, so she wanted to get back together.

I played along, then started fucking another girl on the side, Girl B (my original girlfriend didn't know her). Girl B was really, really nice and sweet. A truly good person. After fucking her one night, she told me she loved me. However, I was just using her for sex. I felt bad about that, so I dumped Girl B out of the blue. She cried. It was sad, and made me feel like a bad person.

Anyway, less than 24 hours later, I started fucking Girl B's good friend and classmate, Girl C. Now, Girl C is a total amoral club slut who told me she banged 100+ guys. She was totally awesome, and I was banging Girl A and Girl C for many months (while doing lots of drugs and shit). Girl C knew about Girl A but didn't care (but not vice versa). Eventually, though, she got tired of my shit. The last I heard from her was when she overdosed and asked for my help. I hope she's well. Crazy bitch.

Anyway, I also banged Girl B and Girl C's good friend, Girl D. She also got attached, so I dumped her out of the blue. She's furious at me.

Then, to get rid of them all at the end, I told them I was bipolar and was having a manic phase. I wiped my hands of the situation with nobody knowing (except Girl C).

Thing is, I really miss Girl B. But during this entire time, I was fucking 2-3 girls at a time. It lasted about a year.
>>
>>25279047
This is a little confusing, so I'll clarify that I was fucking Girl A every other night this entire time.
>>
>>25279047
>My long-term girlfriend
stopped reading right there
>>
>>25279047
Are you a lesbian? Because you sound like a woman.
>>
I told my wife that I wanted to have children before we married. However, she became depressed and developed alcoholism shortly after our wedding, which has lasted for several years.

I don't want to leave her for complicated reasons, but I changed my mind about having kids with her.

My mother-in-law is totally freaking out about this. My wife is kind of taking it in stride, but my mother-in-law absolutely abhors me now. Bad feels, like I did something really wrong.
>>
I regret getting with my ex-bf. He messed up my university life and left me depressed and in debt. I met him on anonidate, of all things.
He cheated on me, and I should have guessed that was what he was doing, but I trusted him too much and loved him too much. He eventually left me because the other girl finally told him to choose.

I put my parents through a lot while dating him/living with him, and for years afterwards, what with suicide atempts and the like.

I mean, I'm fine now and have a job and a new bf but I fucked up uni and my early 20's spectacularly and I'll never get them back. I was never pretty to begin with, always fat and gross, so I guess I didn't lose out on too much.
>>
>>25278790
How is Teagan fat?
>>
I lied to my sister that I was getting bullied at boarding school and that I needed to be coddled by sleeping with her in her bed. Groped her a lot when she was asleep
>>
Fapped to teagans public shaming
>>
>>25279443
Teagan is a hot bitch. God damn, I would bang that bitch hard.

>>25279409
That kind of sucks. I lost my early 20's to drug addiction, so I know those feels.

You will never get those years back. They're just gone, man.

Anyway, time to stop being fat and gross. Go see /fit/ and follow their advice. You have no excuse for being fat. I went from being an addict to running marathons.
>>
I pulled down this one wigger's saggy pants in class once back in middles school. He ran off crying, tripped, and broke his nose.

>>25278838
#deep
>>
stole 600$ when i was 12 from a drunk old man, damn, i feel bad because i really wasted that money.
>>
>>25278790
Garry did the right thing. Teagan is hot. Jess is a fucking psychotic cunt.
>>
File: fertility.jpg (21 KB, 236x352) Image search: [Google]
fertility.jpg
21 KB, 236x352
>>25279047
I have such a similar story to this
>tfw girl b
>told them all you were bipolar and were having a manic phase
the perfect crime, you're just like me
>>
When i was in high school i said no to a girl who had cancer when she asked me to prom.

I was going to apologize at graduation, but you know how cancer gets.
>>
>>25279782
That pic is Teags body apparently
>>
>>25279782
Yeah. Intense feels, bro.

I really hope Girl B is happy. I totally dicked her over. She really loved me, and I was just using her to enact revenge on someone else who burned me.

The sad thing is that I had more in common with Girl B than anyone I've ever dated. She liked anime and LSD and stuff. She would've been perfect for me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.