[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEET survey time. >age >country >reason you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: survey.jpg (47 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
survey.jpg
47 KB, 425x282
NEET survey time.

>age
>country
>reason you're a NEET
>do you get NEETbux?
>standard of living
>do you live alone?
>>
>26
>usa
>even my parents haven't worked in forever, and that was the 90s (I turned 18 during a depression with bad genes and a bad upbringing
>live with parents, they get the bucks
>usually don't even have Interwebz
>>
>>25278789
Aw, man.. that's terrible as you're living off USA's NEETbux.. that shit sounds like it can't afford shit.
>>
I go into public for access. And because it is in public, I now only go to sfw places ;_;
>>
>>25278747
>20
>Australia
>Major depressive disorder, anxiety, and schizoaffective disorder
>Yes
>Decent
>I live with my mother (also on NEETbux, but for terminal cancer), my sister (Autismbux), and nephew (Autismbux)
>>
File: zzzz.png (552 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
zzzz.png
552 KB, 850x850
>age
>country
USA
>reason you're a NEET
On purpose.
>do you get NEETbux?
No.
>standard of living
Very high for a NEET, I have all the new consoles.
>do you live alone?
No, I am a housewife.
>>
File: 1451171251181.jpg (72 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1451171251181.jpg
72 KB, 960x960
>age

>country

United States of America.

>reason you're a NEET

No financial means to support myself, no motivation to obtain said financial means.

>do you get NEETbux?

Nah, I'm on meds though.

>standard of living

Upgrade my PC every 3 years and mommy takes care of me (still makes home-cooked meals every evening, etc). I stay in my bedroom all the time, it's comfy.

>do you live alone?

Nope, me and my mom.
>>
>>25278992
Lame. Wish I could attain that /comfy/ lifestyle.
>>
>22
>america
>no diploma/motivation to work/huge employment gaps
>no
>totally content, sell weed to buy whatever i feel like buying. buy my own groceries and necessities
>with grandparents who are on their way out, dad, a dog and four cats
>>
What's is a neet my fellow internet explorers. Its my pleasure to meet all you fuck nuggets
>>
File: 1442992699301.gif (27 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
1442992699301.gif
27 KB, 250x350
Murrica
Schizo
No
Shit
No

I try not to be a burden on my parents because it makes me feel like shit so literally all I have is a bed, clothes, and this 6 year old computer. I mostly cook my own meals which is usually white rice and multivitamins.

Considering suicide desu
>>
>>25279053
Please stop derailing the thread, post stats.
>>
>>25278747
>age
>country
USA
>reason you're a NEET
No skills. Depression + anxiety + escapism complex = I freak out and run away from anything real. This includes relationships, friendships and jobs.
>do you get NEETbux?
No.
>standard of living
Decent. I don't really do without anything as far as food, shelter and clothes go.
>do you live alone?
No, with grandparents.
>>
>>25279065
>being this new
Actually, we live here, so you're the explorer.
>>
>>25279276
whatever you say bro
>>
>>25278747
USA
I'm lazy and bipolar and can't handle the stress of the real world
No
I live in a nice house and my parents buy me food and other necessities and I have fast internet, so pretty high
With my parents
>>
>>25279276
meant for >>25279125

Going through alcohol withdrawal makes me stupid.
>>
>>25278747
>28
>Australia
>Did an arts degree. Employment contract expired.
>No. Too much in savings. Will get them in the new year.
>Pretty good. But my food farm direct for savings.
>Live with my girlfriend, who is a girl.
>>
>>25278747
>age
>country
eng
>reason you're a NEET
too lazy to do anything with my life, all i do is sleep and drink.
>do you get NEETbux?
ne
>standard of living
pretty high, father's a lawyer and my sister a doctor, so i just ask them money
>do you live alone?
yes
>>
>>25278747
>fetus
>womb
>im not yet born
>no i get NEETrients from the cord
>floating in blood
>yes
>>
File: dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg (75 KB, 580x393) Image search: [Google]
dr-strangelove-still-580.jpg
75 KB, 580x393
>>25278747
>>age
26 next week
>>country
Ausfailia
>>reason you're a NEET
Got made redundant about three weeks ago. GF and I were happy because it lined up perfectly with the holiday we were planning. Even though I was on decent money, the work environment was making me miserable
>>do you get NEETbux?
Living on redundancy money
>>do you live alone?
Nope. Got blind drunk, smashed my house up about 5 weeks ago, got arrested and charged with domestic violence. living with my parents. They're good people, but I hate feeling like a parasite, I'm 25, they're 65, I should be helping them at this point, not the other way around.
>>standard of living
I find out on my 26th birthday if I get up to two years in prison. I hate myself so much for everything and all of the pain I caused and I think about inhaling the insides of a smoke detector to give myself lymphoma every day.

In before hate from robots who think all of their problems will go away as soon as they kiss a girl.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.