[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Become a comedian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Mike-Epps.jpg (75 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Epps.jpg
75 KB, 399x600
Hey /r9k/ you guys are pretty witty and funny, why dont you just become stand up comedians.?
>Develop natural confidence from telling jokes in front of crowds of people
>Higher self esteem from making everyone around you laugh and happy
>women will fuck you and you will get friends because you're the "funny guy"
>>
Because your routine needs to be dumbed down and appeal to normalfags.
>>
Where have I seen this advice before?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3whl18/want_to_improve_frame_and_confidence_do_standup/
>>
>>25278581
Because all of our jokes are stolenp
>>
Comedy is merely the tool I use to keep myself distant from others. Performing to entertain people rather than to deflect their gaze from my personal misery is too much pressure. If somebody heckled me I wouldn't be able to come up with some sort of clever response. Instead I'd be at home later that night or waking up the next day thinking, I should have said THAT!" which doesn't cut it if you want to be a successful joke man.
>>
Because I'm neither funny nor intelligent. Even when people laugh at the shit I say it's just crap that I've heard somewhere else and recycled.
>>
>>25280309
Start watching more standup and practice similar things they say on strangers
>>
i have no humorous experiences, stories or original content to speak of that normalfags can relate to

all jokes or semblances of humor are shamelessly derived from an ironic shitpost or meme

im socially retarded

i could never be a comedian
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.