[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(1/2) How can I save my sister? I hate women as much as the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: endMYlife.png (351 KB, 1150x606) Image search: [Google]
endMYlife.png
351 KB, 1150x606
(1/2)
How can I save my sister?

I hate women as much as the rest of you. I recently ascended to Chad status my Senior year of high school. I'm in college now and it looks like I am going to be absolutely set for the rest of my life. Will have a God-Tier degree (leading to a career with a salary over 100k at the bare minimum), incredible grades, and my choice of women. I get invited to parties every weekend, I have an income and i'm learning about investing, and I have many great friends who think I'm terrific and who I think are terrific as well. I love my parents more than anything on this planet and I am very grateful for everything they have given to me and done for me. They are the best, most humble, and full of character people in the world.

Now, I have a 2 sisters, both younger than me. The older of the 2 has basically just fucked her shit up by literally failing multiple classes in high school and taking the lowest level courses possible. She literally does not give a single fuck about school and she thinks she's going to become rich and famous by becoming a famous singer or something, which obviously is not necessarily the best plan at all. She's in her junior year of high school and all she does is bitch and yell at my parents, eat unhealthy food and squeeze out every dollar my parents are willing to give to her to spend on fast food, weed, and alcohol. There is about a zero percent chance of her getting into any even mediocre university/college. I can only pray that after working at her mcJob following her high-school graduation she decides to buckle down and get some sort of degree from a community college or something. My family is blessed with physically attractive and /fit/ genes, however, so chances are when she fucks her life up enough working at her mcJob and riding every low-life dick she can she will find some beta engineer/doctor provider simply from her physical looks, provided she doesn't get pregnant by some scum-bag... (cont.)
>>
(2/2)
because their combined IQ's wouldn't be enough to solve the equation 2x = 2 for x. She's a major feminist and has strong liberal political views, which I agree with, but she's so dumb I don't understand how she can claim to know anything at all about politics. As such, she identifies as a hyper-feminist. What the fuck should I do? Is there anything I can do to stop her from COMPLETELY and UTTERLY fucking her shit up?
Pic in the OP related, went through her twitter (Which she blocked me on, but it's a fucking public Twitter so all I have to do is log out and I can see it). They are some things she tweeted/retweeted
>>
bump, is it possible to save a woman?
>>
implying this isnt a humble brag. disown her
>>
Chad coming here (of all places in the world) to ask a bunch of neets and virgins how to save a girl from fucking up her life. My sides.
>>
>>25278445
>leading to a career
lmao so you don't even have a career lined up

easy fake
>>
>recently ascended to Chad status
>How can I save my sister

Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>25278445
At some point you just have to realize and accept that people will make their own choices in life, no matter how retarded, and you can't do anything about it. You just have to try and love them and support them (to an extent) when they inevitably crash and burn. You'll experience this again if you ever have children, only it'll be 100 times more difficult to accept.
>>
>>25278445
>>25278452
stop caring and keep living, you know that saying about the stove and not to touch it ? she's just gonna have to find out for herself.
>>
https://twitter.com/lexilonglegs101

nice sister op
>>
>>25278445
>>25278452
>be degenerate
>how do i stop my sister from being degenerate
>>
>>25279135
Omfg. Her cover picture is obviously her family. OP is one of those two spergy looking guys. Right guy looks leddit tier. Left guy looks like a clumbsy autist. Omg.
>>
>>25279392
it's bernie sanders
>>
>>25279392
its bernie sanders' family you tard.
>>
>>25279415
I dont busy myself with election bullshit.

I'm too busy posting wagekek threads from work every day
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.