[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll keep you company
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1450559812711.gif (320 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
1450559812711.gif
320 KB, 500x409
Next time you dream
I'll be there
You don't have to be alone anymore
>>
If you're scared by this at all, you're a fucking pussy.
>>
ya demons are pretty cool. i met one in my dreams and he told me his name, but i forgot it soon after i woke up.

now i am forgetting what he looked like, he was just A____, the hand of truth.
>>
>>25279281
Try to call him into your dream again. If he gives a shit, he could give you another dream.
>>
will u play with my boipussi tho?
>>
>>25279314

nah he just wanted to introduce himself to me on that night. i was going through a rough time with my "1 itis"

very refined fellow. i was having the dream from a 3rd person perspective, and there was this man in a dark and empty ish room, and i think there were 2 assailants.

the man died, and then suddenly the corpse turned into a titantic black/dark red demon. the view changes and the demon is looking right at me, and he tells me his name.

all i remember is that his name started with an A, followed by the hand of truth.

he's definitely been around to other people, maybe other influential people, kings and leaders.

i wonder if there is a treatise on my friend somewhere.
>>
when i die and my spirit journeys on without my body, i hope to meet my friend again.

i see no angels in my dreams. angels are just an illusion anyway, angels are a creation based on humanity's vanity, and they live in the same world as us.

Demons are from the Outer world beyond this one.
>>
>>25279363
>i wonder if there is a treatise on my friend somewhere.
Ya, look up Goetic demons. Asmoday, Amon, Aim or Agares?
>>
>>25279447

Asmoday.

I remember the "Asm-d" sound
>>
>>25278309
>tfw no demon best friend to discuss the meaning of life with
why live
>>
>>25279485
Well he's an important friend to have.

>tfw no Demon will ever give a shit about my ant-like existence
>>
Wow that is so nice of you thank you very much
>>
>>25279447
>>25279485

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/asmodeus/

After Asmodeus had spoken, Solomon ordered him to state his name and activities, to which demon responded that he

"is always hatching plots against newlyweds; i mar the beauty of virgins and cause their hearts to grow cold"

-Testament of Solomon 5:7

wow. my one itis was a newly wed, and i was a virgin when i first met her.

that bastard. he is the Demon Prince of Cuck
>>
>>25279522

haha he JUST my shit up, lmao.
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 500x731) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 500x731
The only dream which I literally woke up and started bawling from, to the extent that my ex at the time was woken up by it and thought that I had gotten a text that my brother had died or something, was that I was the servant of the devil, and he had come to earth. And I was like a zombie watching him and doing whatever he said.

It was really intense. Before that I thought dreams were meaningless noise but I literally think now completely differently about consciousness. At the time I had thought that God had sent me that vision but now I'm not sure about it.

In any event it was very intense and I'll remember that for the rest of my life.
>>
File: image.jpg (500 KB, 979x1210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
500 KB, 979x1210
>>25279632
Oh and I should note I am now and was too then a complete atheist. I just didn't know what to think. Like had I heard the word? Idk.
>>
Sounds like a Yo-Kai is responsible.
>>
some writers on my buddy is saying he has 3 heads.

in my dream, he didn't have 3 heads just one.

the "Hand of Truth", though?
>>
>>25279669
>I just didn't know what to think
A spirit fucked with your dream, probably for his own amusement.

I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
>>25278309
I'm glad there are people as nice as you to keep me company. It's getting cold, isn't it?
>>
>>25279281
>>25279314
>>25279363
>>25279426
>>25279447
>>25279485
>>25279522
>>25279577
>>25279606
>>25279695

he must have been impressed by my torment, to come into my dreams and tell me his name like that, huh?

he fancies himself as "the Hand of Truth" well how about that, he is the father of the Red Pill.
>>
>>25279710
I'm not so sure of that too but it does make me all think more highly of Man and his Symbols and the like

A demon so to speak may visit you in the sense that all consciousness might be less personal and unconnected than we all think, or so I think.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.