[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your IQ Robots? 130 Master Race here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: urine.png (163 KB, 303x566) Image search: [Google]
urine.png
163 KB, 303x566
What's your IQ Robots?

130 Master Race here
>>
117 and I've done nothing but drink and fap since I was 12.
>>
Years ago, it was 126. Don't know what it is now
>>
Was tested in elementary school. Was 140. I do not know what that means for me as an adult. Probably nothing. I am not a smart person.
>>
I've never taken an actual test, just the bullshit online ones, and I've gotten a range from like 115-130 (140 one time, but I'm sure that was a bullshit inflated thing)

I'm sure my habits have knocked a few points off over the years.
>>
Never formally tested. Estimates based on HS standardized tests were around 138. Took SAT in 8th grade and started getting bullshit, normie MENSA spam in the mail.

Was smart enough to already know MENSA was shit in 8th grade.

IQ is a meme though, it doesn't actually mean much.
>>
>>25278730
>Took SAT in 8th grade
Uh, why? I took the SAT once junior year and that was all I needed.

You're right about IQ by the way, it's basically bullshit.
>>
>>25278301
Iq has a .8 correlation with SAT scores. If you scored high on the wechsler and whatnot, you probably scored high on the SAT

take this test
iqtest.dk

Let's see how high your scores really are.
>>
135. I know people say we make these numbers up but I think there is a correlation between 4chan users and higher intelligence (depends on the board).
>>
>>25278793
I'm going to take this test for shits and giggles, but the results may be skewed by the alcohol and benzodiazepines in my system.
>>
Last time I tested it came up at 84.

Dumb, but not dumb enough to collect NEETbux off of it.
>>
and I use it to shitpost
>>
>>25278730
how is it a meme? It tests how fast and effecient the brain is at solving complex problems
>>
IQ tests are pretty shit.

>>25278801
Unlikely. Why would they be?
>>
>>25278848
>84
>not dumb enough for neetbux

r-really?
>>
>>25278793
>taking test
>accidentally hit random answer touching mousepad
>question flashes by
>have to start over for real results
why did they make the buttons huge
>>
>>25278660
You type like you're Forrest Gump
>>
>>25278879
Maybe because the boards are divided by hobbies. Also the entire format of the site is hardly appealing to normie idiots.
>>
>>25278892
Below 70 is required to be officially mentally retarded. Godamned Abbos drove it down, because we can't have an entire race of regards right?
>>
>>25278933
>entire race of regards
t. regards
>>
>>25278301
Iq means shit it's 2015. Also mine is 141 apparently but I do alot of dumb shit so it really doesn't matter outside of math class
>>
>>25278301
I was 140 something. Joined a tag program in first grade. Then high school rolled around and shit hit the fan in an abstract hellish way.

Now all the bullies and chads are dead. They all had a big car accident.

Still nobody shows interest in me.

Inb4 ugly

That's why nobody will pay attention.

Shitpost completed
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760 KB, 1024x768

It's difficult for me to sometimes argue against some of you.
>>
>>25278730
Anon were you a TAG fag too?
>>
>tfw 139 IQ at 14 and 117 now at 18

Little to early to lose your mind desu
>>
>>25278914
Just click on the question on the right half of the screen.
>>
>>25278989
Is your IQ really 140? My IQ is also 140. I have a near eidetic memory, a digit span of 20 meaning I can memorize pretty much any password/formula/screenplay on the spot, great visualization abilities (I can draw the human body in pretty much any angle and perspective without reference), 99.98% percentile typing speed, 2390 on the SAT without studying (800 SAT math by 8th grade), great talent in writing (won national history, creative writing and journalism contests in high school) and a 99.9% percentile performance in pretty much everything else (diamond 2 promos in LoL).

If you don't have comparable mental abilities, I highly doubt your IQ is that high.
>>
>>25279164
woah anon you must be really smart. I look up to you, thank you for sharing this

[Spoiler]jk kill yourself[/Spoiler]
>>
>>25279534
I copy pasted it from /sci/
>>
Well I got 110. But I have a decent amount of drugs in my system and I got bored and skipped a few harder questions towards the end, so it might not actually be that bad.
>>
>>25279544
in that case it seems i should kill myself first because i even fucked the spoiler up with caps
>>
137 years ago, but i feel like i'm getting more stupid as i get more happy, so it's k
>>
What's the point of having a high IQ if you aren't determined enough to do anything and you end up on /r9k/?
>>
>>25279702
For what it's worth, I'm majoring in petroleum engineering now...
>>
>>25278801
i both agree and disagree with you. i agree with you that certain boards especially have a higher legit median IQ than the general population by a specific margin, but most of the people who post on these threads (and boards) probably have an inflated score from taking a shitty, mediocre internet IQ test. When I got my IQ tested by a qualified human in order to get into a gifted program, she gave me me multiple IQ scores and i almost never fucking see people post that shit

my IQ is 132/138 cognitive/verbal
>tfw loser nogf alcoholic who cannot into social
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.