[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>6 AM >can't sleep >stayed up all night trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 474777.png (457 KB, 754x556) Image search: [Google]
474777.png
457 KB, 754x556
>6 AM
>can't sleep
>stayed up all night trying to help a depressed cutie
>it worked at first
>she asks me to play tf2 with her so i do
>20 minutes after playing she starts complaining about how she can't do anything right in the game
>then how she can't do anything right in real life either
>starts calling herself worthless and gets in a suicidal mood
>says she wants to go outside
>i'm trying to make her stay inside
>she starts telling me how i don't get it and that i don't understand her even though she told me that i understand her some hours ago
>doesn't respond to messages anymore
>status changes to away

and now i'm just sitting here waiting for her to come back online and feeling like fucking shit even though i know it's not really my fault and that i can't fix anything.

what the fuck should i even do anymore, robots? honestly i think it's worth it but when it comes to moments like this... i don't know anymore.

>pic related, it's her.
>>
Bipolar attention seeker. It isn't worth it, don't get attached.
>>
File: tumblr_lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png (30 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png
30 KB, 250x333
Ignore her op. Don't contact her again unless she messages you twice. Then respond nonchalantly and with minimal efforts. Outcome A; you stop wasting your time on nothing imprtant. Outcome B; you become the alpha.
>>
>>25278253
u from norway
>>
>>25279321
ja, e du?
>>
>>25278253
Borrow some money from her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.